When will white people admit Obama is a racist?

crpravens

Feb 27, 2009
Baltmore
There is so much evidence that Obama does not like white people it is pretty stunning that he has any white support at all.

Who sits in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and uses the term "typical white person" and is not a racist?

It's far more racist for white people to dislike Obama, just because Obama dislikes white people.

There is so much evidence that Obama does not like white people it is pretty stunning that he has any white support at all.

Who sits in Rev. Wright's church for 20 years and uses the term "typical white person" and is not a racist?

I admitted it a LONG time ago.

Admitted it long ago. But it's completely irrelevant to the fact that his policies are destroying us.

It just doesn't matter. Ask any Obamabot they will explain how he went to the church but never heard any racism in those 20 years.

Everyone with any brains at all know this and it has been talked to death for at least 3 years now.

Admitted it long ago. But it's completely irrelevant to the fact that his policies are destroying us.

Very true but it could be the reason why he is taking us down this path. Maybe he wants to hurt white america?

White America? Last time I checked, America wasn't based on race. It was based on the self evident truth that all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights. Namely the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

There is no white America. There is no black America. There is no brown America. There is just America. Out of many people we become one.

Obama's policies don't just hurt "whites". They hurt blacks. They're keeping a segment of the hispanic population exploited and abused. They hurt Asians, they hurt Indians, they hurt everyone.

Doesn't matter what race you are, you and you're children will be paying off this deficit for generations. Doesn't matter what race you are, you're parents and grandparents (or even you) will be suffering from the false promises of "Obamacare". It doesn't matter what your race is, you will be working until April to pay off the government, assuming you work at all.

Don't make it about race, because race is meaningless.

No one anywhere can do anything in modern America without being branded a racist.

We're all racists. Get used to it.

Who cares what people brand you? Just because someone calls you a racist, doesn't mean you are.

No one anywhere can do anything in modern America without being branded a racist.

We're all racists. Get used to it.

Who cares what people brand you? Just because someone calls you a racist, doesn't mean you are.

Exactly my point. Just because people in this thread brand Obama a racist doesn't mean he is. It's just a lot of mouthing off.

I dont think anyone is saying that because anyone says he is a racist that he is. I think it's more his words and behavior for most of his adult life.

Exactly my point. Just because people in this thread brand Obama a racist doesn't mean he is. It's just a lot of mouthing off.

I dont think anyone is saying that because anyone says he is a racist that he is. I think it's more his words and behavior for most of his adult life.

He's racist cuz I say so. I just KNOW IT! Yada...yada...yada. The exact same crap has been said about every other president in our lifetimes.

This is just a bullshit mouthing off thread.

He's racist cuz I say so. I just KNOW IT! Yada...yada...yada. The exact same crap has been said about every other president in our lifetimes.

Again, I think you are ignoring his life experiences and own words.

Please show me where Kennedy , Nixon, Ford, Carter, etc etc..were ever called racist.

You must live in some other world than mine.

Forum List

Back