New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

People shouldn't be arrested for speech. No matter how vile it is.

Now, voter intimidation, that's another story. If he actually attempts to carry out his rhetoric, that's another story. But I say let him speak this way. It exposes who he really is.

You can be arrested for hate-speech.....especially if you have the motive and the means to carry out the threat.

From talking with avatar in the past I believe he knows that.

I think what he is saying is he, like myself, feel that people shouldn't be able to be arrested for it

People confuse freedom of speech with voter intimidation.
We PROTECT our voters in this country. At least we used to.

Hey Truthmatters...

I have the court documents that you are asking for.

I will post them when you post the following:

Any documentation that Dick Cheney made any money from Halliburton after 2000.
Any documentation that Bush has made any money in oil from the Iraq War.
Any documentation that any oil company in the United States has made any money from oil in Iraq.
Any documentation that Reagan had any knowledge of "Iran-Contra"
Any documentation that Bush was the cause of any delay in aid to Katrina victims
Any documentation that Bush didn't serve what he should have in the National Guard.
Any documentation that Bush ignored terrorist threats leading up to 9/11.
Any documentation that you are not a forcibly housed mental patient.
Any documentation that US soldiers in Iraq are TARGETING civilians and committing war crimes.
Any documentation that Saddam didn't have WMD before the war began.

Now, since you can't... but you will claim most of the things above... you can shove your current argument up your ass and try to realize that you are only laughed at here.

My god you are the most ignorant person that I have ever encountered here. And realize this... if the dems get smoked this fall, nobody on here is going to have one ounce of pity for you when you are near suicidal with the realization that Obama will be a neutered president capable of getting NOTHING done... and we will all celebrate that.

Get the documentation you whorish bitch.

So TM is room mates with Ravi..........

Now, voter intimidation, that's another story. If he actually attempts to carry out his rhetoric, that's another story. But I say let him speak this way. It exposes who he really is.

You can be arrested for hate-speech.....especially if you have the motive and the means to carry out the threat.

Like, say......a deep hatred for crackers, and a nightstick in your hand?

Oh those wonderful "Community Organizers." People better wake up and realize that these loons are actually now running our country. Vote out all "Community Organizer" Democrats. Make 2010 count America.

Hey Truthmatters...

Any documentation that any oil company in the United States has made any money from oil in Iraq.
Any documentation that Bush was the cause of any delay in aid to Katrina victims
Any documentation that Bush didn't serve what he should have in the National Guard.
Any documentation that US soldiers in Iraq are TARGETING civilians and committing war crimes.

Now, since you can't... but you will claim most of the things above... you can shove your current argument up your ass and try to realize that you are only laughed at here.

My god you are the most ignorant person that I have ever encountered here. And realize this... if the dems get smoked this fall, nobody on here is going to have one ounce of pity for you when you are near suicidal with the realization that Obama will be a neutered president capable of getting NOTHING done... and we will all celebrate that.

Nah, I think Ravi on some level knows she is clueless.
Splatter is just a confused zealot. I could see radicals convincing her to strap a bomb to herself.

Like, say......a deep hatred for crackers, and a nightstick in your hand?

I shudder to think what he might have done had that video camera not been present.

Hey Truthmatters...

Nah, I think Ravi on some level knows she is clueless.
Splatter is just a confused zealot. I could see radicals convincing her to strap a bomb to herself.

Good point.

From talking with avatar in the past I believe he knows that.

I think what he is saying is he, like myself, feel that people shouldn't be able to be arrested for it

It's kind of like a probable cause case.

If this jerk talks about killing babies and after an investigation shows that he's targeting families with babies then that's a good thing that he can be arrested.

If he has a violent past or a history of mental-illness then that's one more reason to take him seriously.

I think TruthMatters is secretly a conservative trying to make liberals look as bad as possible.

Just as I think Ravi is really a white person trying to make blacks look stupid.

They are both doing a damn fine job of proving their message.

If someone "kills a cracker" and claims they were inspired by Jackson and Shabazz, I believe they can be charged. But as I also posted, a nightstick is a prohibited weapon in Phila. He should be arrested the next time he waves that whether at a polling station or just in front of Starbucks. He's been reappointed by the Dems again in case anyone hadn't heard that.

If someone "kills a cracker" and claims they were inspired by Jackson and Shabazz, I believe they can be charged. But as I also posted, a nightstick is a prohibited weapon in Phila. He should be arrested the next time he waves that whether at a polling station or just in front of Starbucks. He's been reappointed by the Dems again in case anyone hadn't heard that.

The Dems are just trying to be fair and help the brother out.

Here you go, splats.
NewBlackPanther.com

Have fun there. They won't appreciate you, I promise.

I love this comment from that site:

What Intimidation?

There is no evidence, not one statement from any person at the polling station that day to prove that any voter, regardless to race creed or color was intimidated from voting or offended in any way. The Philadelphia police took no action and no complaint from any voter was filed...

Morons, what do you think intimidation is all about. People are scared of those kinds of tactics. They are not going to go to the police because they know the police won't be there when thugs come breaking down doors.

These people live in that neighborhood. They are not going to put their lives at risk by filing a complaint against thugs.

Immie

I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

As far as I can tell there is no real evidence of intimidation.

But you liberals think asking someone to identify themselves is intimidation?

Discpicable human beings.

I asked TM that question yesterday. She ignored it.

Why is it that she is opposed to removing invalid names from the voters roles?

Why is it that she is opposed to photo ids at polling locations?

Are the answers to those two questions related?

Immie

Here you go, splats.
NewBlackPanther.com

Have fun there. They won't appreciate you, I promise.

I love this comment from that site:

What Intimidation?

There is no evidence, not one statement from any person at the polling station that day to prove that any voter, regardless to race creed or color was intimidated from voting or offended in any way. The Philadelphia police took no action and no complaint from any voter was filed...

Morons, what do you think intimidation is all about. People are scared of those kinds of tactics. They are not going to go to the police because they know the police won't be there when thugs come breaking down doors.

These people live in that neighborhood. They are not going to put their lives at risk by filing a complaint against thugs.

Immie

It's a lie, anyway. People were intimidated, and did call the police, who had the dumbshit leave.

The student cameraman was intimidated, and he said that ON TAPE.

When did you or sarah ever say anything about people lynching Obama in effigy?

We learned from the left, when they had films of Bush being assinated, books encouraging people to do violence to him, even a halloween display with him lynched, all 'protected' under 'artistic' expression.

Believe me, I don't know anyone that wants Obama dead, now. The alternatives: Joe Biden, and then Nancy Pelosi. If something happened to Obama, Nancy and Joe would walk into a room and Nancy would walk out as our next president. As bad as I think that man is for the country, I think Nancy would be a thousand times worse (she is white and I am white, is that a racist statement?).

Forum List

Back