New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

I dont hate the racist black panther guy at all. I feel sorry for him that he is behaving just like the old KKK idiots used to and I hope one day he can get past his prejudices and be a happier man.

That being said he should be punished, legally, for the instance of voter intimidation that he was found guilty of instead of after being convicted of voter intimidation having the case dropped by Eric Holder's DOJ.
Well...that would all be true but there is no evidence any voters were intimidated or any real proof that he tried to intimidate someone.

Yeah thats why the police removed them for intimidation at a polling place. C'mon ravi.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&feature=related"]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

See Below RAVI

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related"]YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU"]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]
I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

As far as I can tell there is no real evidence of intimidation.

Well...that would all be true but there is no evidence any voters were intimidated or any real proof that he tried to intimidate someone.

Yeah thats why the police removed them for intimidation at a polling place. C'mon ravi.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&feature=related"]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

See Below RAVI

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related"]YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU"]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]
I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

The "white guy" came because he was called because some people were intimidated (or claimed to have been) by these guys.

Now you may want to claim that we can't prove that these guys had the intent to intimidate, but that is just plain bullshit, Ravi. Standing in front of a polling place with a weapon such as a nightstick is clearly an attempt to intimidate. Only a fool would claim otherwise.

Immie

How is this not hate speech?

If I went to downtown Philadelphia, and started yelling that "we need to kill some *******," how fast would I be put in jail?

Why is this POS racist still among us?

You know what's most astounding to me? Not one black leader including the asswipe in the whitehouse has stood up and dennounced this behavior which leads me to believe they agreee with it.

how about bobby seale?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VALtpXOKJ4w]YouTube - Bobby Seale on the New Black Panther Party [CNN Interview][/ame]

If I went to downtown Philadelphia, and started yelling that "we need to kill some *******," how fast would I be put in jail?

Hopefully fast enough to avoid getting your ass kicked by black folks.

Which then begs the question:

"Why aren't white folks kicking this dude's ass?"

If he was in Texas, that would have already happened.

Why don,t you try yelling "kill some *******" and see what happens. At least this Negro has the guts to say what he thinks, cowards like you only think it.

The "white guy" came because he was called because some people were intimidated (or claimed to have been) by these guys.

Now you may want to claim that we can't prove that these guys had the intent to intimidate, but that is just plain bullshit, Ravi. Standing in front of a polling place with a weapon such as a nightstick is clearly an attempt to intimidate. Only a fool would claim otherwise.

Immie

Right...they claimed it. Was anyone actually intimidated? I have almost no doubt that while the black guy is an asshole the white guys were fakes...maybe they are aligned with that faux pimp?

How about hanging around a polling place with a confederate flag...is that also intimidation?

See Below RAVI

If the blacks guys were doing nothing wrong, why were they told to leave?

You just lost any credibility you possibly had (I'm relatively new here, so I am still forming my own judgements of people).

You're ignorant, and dishonest, and are drunk with the kool aid.

I wonder what your reaction would be if it were white men in white hoods and robes? What's more dangerous:

A white hood?

Or a billy club?

You're an ignorant, dishonest hypocrite!

Why don,t you try yelling "kill some *******" and see what happens. At least this Negro has the guts to say what he thinks, cowards like you only think it.

I don't want to kill anyone, but when I do, IF I do, you'll know about it.

Don't worry.

Can you imagine the shit storm that would come down if white guys had of done this? Guess it's ok though because it was done by a bunch of radical black guys. That's America for you.

They did. Minutemen attempted to intimidate hispanic voters. Case was dropped by the Bush DoJ.

Guess Fox didn't think it newsworthy eh? That's America for you. :)

Sorry Hoss.... allegations were made, but there was no evidence, unlike this incident where they were CAUGHT ON FILM.

Nice try though.

Hey sweetheart - are you suggesting that the only admissible evidence is being "caught on film"? I don't think you'll get very far with that, especially since the ACORN crap showed how film can be edited and chopped.

Nice try though. Sounds like you are just another one of those selectively partisan "racists".

Immie

Right...they claimed it. Was anyone actually intimidated? I have almost no doubt that while the black guy is an asshole the white guys were fakes...maybe they are aligned with that faux pimp?

How about hanging around a polling place with a confederate flag...is that also intimidation?

It sure as hell could be if you were in the middle of an area populated by minorities depending on the stance you were taking. Just as two white guys wearing white robes, one of them carrying a night stick in front of a polling place would be intimidating.

Two black guys standing out side a polling place in black panther military garb one carrying a nightstick sure as hell would be intimidating. I would have called the cops myself.

I sure as hell would not have approached the precinct with my wife and family who are eligible to vote at least not unarmed.

Immie

This is outrageous enough to drop the charges of voter intimidation but also for Samir Shabazz to think that the white man has put his people into the housing projects and welfare system.
It was the black leaders of the 60's and 70's like Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton who fought for welfare . These are the one's he should be blaming . It's them that they have to thank, for the terrible houseing, the drugs and the breakup of the families..
It's terrible that he believe's the lie's that has been taught to him.

Shabazz has the right to think whatever he wants. There's no law against being an asshole and the truth is usually, somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

You just lost any credibility you possibly had (I'm relatively new here, so I am still forming my own judgements of people).

I wonder what your reaction would be if it were white men in white hoods and robes? What's more dangerous:

A white hood?

Or a billy club?

Unless someone is physically threatening me I don't feel intimidated...

A white hood?

Or a billy club?

Unless someone is physically threatening me I don't feel intimidated...

Ravi, matters not how YOU feel. Here is the Penn Law (I know I keep bringing up facts to you and you hate it, but it is what it is.)

What constitutes illegal intimidation of voters at the polls?

In Pennsylvania it is illegal for any person or corporation to directly or indirectly practice
intimidation or coercion through use of force, violence, restraint, or infliction or threatened
infliction of injury, damage, harm, or loss, in order to induce or compel a person to vote or refrain from voting for a particular candidate or on a particular political issue.169
Additionally, it is illegal for a person or corporation to use abduction, duress, coercion, or any other
forcible or fraudulent means to impede, prevent or otherwise interfere with a person’s right to vote.170
Further, no election officer may knowingly refuse the vote of a registered voter.171
Moreover, employers in Pennsylvania are prohibited from attempting to influence an employee’s
vote by placing an employee’s paycheck in an envelope that displays any political motto or written
statement. It is likewise illegal for an employer to exhibit in the workplace any handbill or placard
containing any threat, notice, or information that implies if a certain candidate is elected or defeated
there will be repercussions in the workplace that could include employees’ wages being cut and
closing of the job site.172
Finally it is illegal for any police officer to intimidate, threaten force, or unduly influence any voter
into not voting or voting in a certain way.173 Nor is it permissible for any person to unlawfully hit,
wound or commit assault and battery on any voter at or near the polls.174

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...oyRvhLlXRvmCoQGVg&sig2=YAm2eTefJVs8JXDFrmO0cg

Racist Black Folk couldn't whip their way out of a wet paper bag.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ"]RACIST TRANSIT BUS FIGHT[/ame]

Racist Black Folk couldn't whip their way out of a wet paper bag.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ"]RACIST TRANSIT BUS FIGHT[/ame]

LOL , 67 y/o white man beats the shit out of a brother. I sure wouldn't want that shit on the net.

Not one person has come forward and claimed they were intimidated.

Therefore, there is no case to be made.

I wonder who the human race would blame for whatever befalls them if we were all blind and the color of a persons skin couldn't be seen. Maybe the skin texture, their vocalizations, or verbiage?

It will be a great day when we all realize that one of the 'tools of division' used by those that desire continued chaos in any society, is RACE. Let's put and end to this bullshit once and for all. God forbid we should all get along, it would spell the end for these 'purveyors of conflict' who are nourished by the hate of others.

I have my moments................:eek:

Forum List

Back