New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama really deserves to be impeached for Benghazi...but given the hyper Racial atmosphere is promotes, that won't happen.

So, Congress should haul all of the other participants into hearings and roast them alive.

OK, so the White House altered information, put out talking points for political gain, just like everyone suspected.
Now the responses are:
1) It's old news
2) They all do it
3) At this point what difference does it make?
4) BOOSH!

How long until we discover the White House orchestrated the IRS scandal as well?
We already know Elijah Cummings was involved in e-mails and conferences with Lois Lerner. The Whitehouse HAD to know.

I can't wait until 2016 so that the cons will finally stop ranting about benghazi
A rant is the exact word. That's all they have.

No, we hae the truth: the Obama White House lied to protect their re-election chances.
Obama lied, people died.

And it isn't all he lied about. The unemployment numbers were cooked and they miraculously went down just in time...crooks, liars...the lot of them.

Hitlery ordered Stevens to Benghazi so he could prepare the site for the implementation of it becoming a full-blown diplomatic mission.

When we take the Senate in November, I expect for there to be a Select Committee on Benghazi and on the IRS.

I believe that Congress will appoint a Special Prosecutor once we secure the Senate and that many, many scum of the Earth dimocraps will be shitting in their panties.

These people need to go to prison. For all of eternity.
I want Eric Holder's ass in the stocks too.

At this point what difference does it make?

None. Its a shame that the Benghazi "scandal" has been reduced to changing of talking points but you gotta have something. To walk away empty handed would suck

It wasnt reduced to that. That is the scandal. The White House knew what was going on but chose instead to push a lie, which they knew to be a lie, in order to protect Obama's re-election campaign.
The amazing thing is that this doesnt bother you at all.
And that tells you how brain washed some are, if it is a ways and means to an end they want, they don't care what the cost is. Sick, sick, sick.
Personally I would be pissed as you know what, as it then questions the integrity of all involved. But that is Chicago style politics for ya. And they don't care, even there.

Last edited:
New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Pointshttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...use-aide-involved-in-prepping-rice-for-video/

WTF do you think talking points are?
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh no! talking points altered!!!!

It doesn't. This dog never would hunt for you guys, and it still won't.

Stevens made his bed, it was his call, he chose to be there that day, and now he lies in it. Let's mush on.

Told you liberals do not care or stand for a thing.

Just blind sheep and this fuckball admitted it.

It sure took a long time for them to finally admit they stand for nothing and they are all purely full of shit about everything.

There is nothing this cocksucker in chief has NOT lied about. Nothing. All to the loud cheers of you useless wastes of blood.

Congrats. We were right, you were wrong.

Like I have said folks, liberals do not stand for anything.

:blahblah:
it's hilarious watching left-wing morons make useful idiots of themselves doing the dirty work for a gazillionaire HEDGE-FUND guru and capitalist hypocrite like george soros
:link::link:

None. Its a shame that the Benghazi "scandal" has been reduced to changing of talking points but you gotta have something. To walk away empty handed would suck

I can't wait until 2016 so that the cons will finally stop ranting about benghazi

Want more links?

New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Pointshttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...use-aide-involved-in-prepping-rice-for-video/

WTF do you think talking points are?
4i6Ckte.gif

Maybe something that is remotely close to the truth?

All admins will use talking points to support their point of view of a situation. This one will flat out fucking lie and make shit up out of thin air. That's not a talking point.

The WH went with the video as the reason for Beghazi to help Obama get reelected....

It really is that simple.

And it has been known for sometime.
By everybody,except the Liberal run media.

Wait until an email that wasn't deleted properly hits that says, "Fake attack on Benghazi Sub Station" in the title dated September 7th. With the body of the email saying, "Fake attack on the sub station in Benghazi is set for September 12. Stevens is set to leave September 11 in the AM and only token Lybian presence protecting sub station. This will surely galvanize PotUS base and even bring some on the right."

They can't be that stupid though can they? Of course that email is gone never to be seen.

The WH went with the video as the reason for Beghazi to help Obama get reelected....

It really is that simple.

And it has been known for sometime.
By everybody,except the Liberal run media.

Oh the liberal media knew.

That, is the scary thing when you really think about it.

It is blatantly obvious that the convenient video was adopted as a ruse to insulate the failed administrative policies of Obama for election considerations, and those of Hillary! The liberals will never capitulate that reality as they are a partisan cult; their only desire is to win by any means necessary - damn the American people.

Benghazi will destroy any aspirations of Hillary, and the people will not elect another left wing like Warren ; the brand is too tainted - the cult is in denial :lol: Obama has proven the old adage: talk is cheap - " yes we can" well why the fuck didn't you :badgrin:

It is blatantly obvious that the convenient video was adopted as a ruse to insulate the failed administrative policies of Obama for election considerations, and those of Hillary! The liberals will never capitulate that reality as they are a partisan cult; their only desire is to win by any means necessary - damn the American people.

Benghazi will destroy any aspirations of Hillary, and the people will not elect another left wing like Warren ; the brand is too tainted - the cult is in denial :lol: Obama has proven the old adage: talk is cheap - " yes we can" well why the fuck didn't you :badgrin:

659a915629595149ed256d667ace9487.jpg

Other than being wrong and ignorant as hell about how the world truly works, liberals do not stand for nor do they care about a thing other than their little cliches and lefty talking points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back