Plenty of "Good Guys with Guns" But 6 Injured Anyway

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ooops....Sorry, 6 injured.

But otherwise so much for Wayne Lapierre's theory about the good guys with guns. Ain't working in his idea of Utopia:

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun

A gunman opened fire Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia. Six were shot, with their injuries ranging from minor to two in critical condition. Authorities report that the gunman is dead.
The Georgia facility is located in Kennesaw, near Atlanta, a quiet suburb unique in the U.S. for mandating every household own at least one gun. The law is not enforced, so the Kennesaw gun ownership rate hovers around 50 percent, according to its police chief. That’s still higher than the average rate of gun ownership in the U.S., estimated to be about 34 percent. When the law was enacted in 1982, Kennesaw had only 5,000 residents. Today, it has a population of 30,000.""

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun | ThinkProgress

Oh, and the shooter committed suicide. The good guys with guns were REALLY slow on the draw.

Last edited:
So much for Wayne Lapierre's theory about the good guys with guns. Ain't working in his idea of Utopia:

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun

A gunman opened fire Tuesday morning at a FedEx facility in Kennesaw, Georgia. Six were shot, with their injuries ranging from minor to two in critical condition. Authorities report that the gunman is dead.
The Georgia facility is located in Kennesaw, near Atlanta, a quiet suburb unique in the U.S. for mandating every household own at least one gun. The law is not enforced, so the Kennesaw gun ownership rate hovers around 50 percent, according to its police chief. That’s still higher than the average rate of gun ownership in the U.S., estimated to be about 34 percent. When the law was enacted in 1982, Kennesaw had only 5,000 residents. Today, it has a population of 30,000.""

Shooter Injures Six In Georgia Town Where Everyone Is Required To Own A Gun | ThinkProgress

FedEx facilities are usually posted No Guns.
ThinkProgress fails again. And you along with it.

Nevermind the fact that the FedEx facility was a "gun free zone."

1378097_1430084757248079_6024100574127624146_n.jpg

Ooops...

/thread

Ooops...

/thread

How many rationalizations is that today for you?

From the same article:

"""It isn’t the first time a facility has been the scene of a shooting; in 2011, a gunman shot himself in a FedEx warehouse in Illinois. The company is also one of at least 34 corporations that boost the NRA, offering discounted shipping to NRA members."""

Seems like FedEx cultivates a culture of guns.

Ooops...

/thread

From the same article:

"""It isn’t the first time a facility has been the scene of a shooting; in 2011, a gunman shot himself in a FedEx warehouse in Illinois. The company is also one of at least 34 corporations that boost the NRA, offering discounted shipping to NRA members."""

The salient fact is that FedEx facilities are posted No Guns So we have another shooting in another No Gun zone. This should make you send money to Wayne LaPierre and the NRA, since they are correct: the problem with bad guys with guns can be solved with good guys with guns.
You're a dolt.

Would somebody like to verify this loose excuse and tell me, besides a police or sheriff's station, WHERE guns are allowed on business property?

Ooops...

/thread

From the same article:

The salient fact is that FedEx facilities are posted No Guns So we have another shooting in another No Gun zone. This should make you send money to Wayne LaPierre and the NRA, since they are correct: the problem with bad guys with guns can be solved with good guys with guns.
You're a dolt.

Why don't you post proof of your claim, specifically for the Kennesaw facility?

What business does allow guns?

If their rule worked then 6 people wouldn't be in the hospital right now, DOLT.

Would somebody like to verify this loose excuse and tell me, besides a police or sheriff's station, WHERE guns are allowed on business property?

I posted a pic of the facility with the No Guns sign clearly visible.
All businesses allow guns on their property, except those that are posted or those in anti gun states.

From the same article:

You're a dolt.

I posted a pic.
Plenty of businesses allow guns. The smart ones, anyway
You are correct: no gun zones allow criminals to kill people.
You are still a moron and a half.

All businesses allow guns on their property, except those that are posted or those in anti gun states.

There you go again. Now you're going to have to prove that.

I think you are wrong. Most do not for obvious reasons, specifically their liability and commercial business insurance simply won't cover it. Ask the homeowner's association that paid over $1M to Trayvon Martin's family, dolt.

You're a dolt.

I posted a pic.
Plenty of businesses allow guns. The smart ones, anyway
You are correct: no gun zones allow criminals to kill people.
You are still a moron and a half.

"Plenty..." Sorry, that doesn't cut it. You failed me again just when I was starting to believe.

You don't understand how commercial liability insurance works, obviously.

There you go again. Now you're going to have to prove that.

I think you are wrong. Most do not for obvious reasons, specifically their liability and commercial business insurance simply won't cover it. Ask the homeowner's association that paid over $1M to Trayvon Martin's family, dolt.

Read the entire sentence, moron. I realize you can't pay attention for that long, but try.

You've been pwned on this thread. Your ThinkProstate post has been shown as the partisan piece of shit it is. This is another example that supports what the pro gun crowd says. It doesnt refute it, as you thought.
If I were you I'd shut the fuck up and go start another thread before I got even more butthurt.

Well good for you, you rarely get off your cyber duff and verify your point. I'm impressed.

Now...answer the other question about what businesses DO allow guns on the property.

So you lost your original point and are left with outright blathering and references to minutia

You are possibly the most idiotic poster on this forum. I've taken shits with a higher IQ than yours.

Last edited:

Well good for you, you rarely get off your cyber duff and verify your point. I'm impressed.

Now...answer the other question about what businesses DO allow guns on the property.

So you lost your original point and are left with outright blathering and references to minute.

You are possibly the most idiotic poster on this forum. I've taken shits with a higher IQ than yours.

That's insulting to some of the turds I've had. Many of them were far more articulate than NoTea, and all of them better informed.

So you lost your original point and are left with outright blathering and references to minute.

So you examine the contents of your toilet that closely?
You're just fucking pathetic. From your idiotic screen name to the posts you make. A total loser.

That's insulting to some of the turds I've had. Many of them were far more articulate than NoTea, and all of them better informed.

Bathroom humor because you can't answer my question:

What are the legal implications of a business owner allowing guns on his or her property? It's called a big lawsuit, honey, if either an employee or customer is harmed either intentionally or accidentally, doesn't matter. And even though the FedEx facility has a sign posted banning guns, you can bet your sweet ass that FedEx will have a lawsuit with at least....oh six....plaintiffs.

So if you are a good citizen of Kennesaw you are supposed to take your gun and lock it up in your car before going inside the FedEx facility to either work or conduct business. What a great town. It really is the law there:

Southern U.S. town proud of its mandatory gun law | Reuters

Forum List

Back