New acid test for RNC emplyees.

And why were mail-in votes likely to be Democratic? Have you ever asked yourself that question?

Did you know that in the 2016 election, in TX for example, prior to the new COVID rules with mass mail in voting being instituted, 7% of mail-in votes were for Trump and only 5% were for Clinton. All of a sudden, in 2020, Democrats became very keen on voting my mail. Weird isn’t it? Or maybe, just maybe, the Democratic Party found a way to cheat in a way that was virtually undetectable. I mean, common sense should prevail here, but Democrats and people like you have zero or don’t care as long as it benefits you cause.
Because of the pandemic. The seriousness of the covid was largely partisan. One side believed it was very serious and wanted businesses closed to prevent the spread from getting worse. The other side argued the opposite and said it was just the flu. Naturally, one side is going to be more likely to mail in their vote to avoid getting sick.

Additionally, Trump was telling people not to vote by mail, claiming that it isn’t reliable.

It was expected for late votes would lean blue. Gatewaypundit apparently didn’t inform you of this.

Last edited:
When you can convince people to riot and destroy anything commercial around them

---------------------------------------------------
OK, that sound interesting.
Who.....would be these 'convincers'?
Name names.
Tell us how you would know.
Offer the forum some vetting to your assertion.

It's Adult Swim, poster 22lc, which means if you allege it......you explain it, you back it up.

So, batter up, amigo.

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

"was the 2020 election stolen"

And I think you know what the answer has to be if you want the job.

5q0qd2.jpg

Apparently inthe tRump owned RNC you must answer one question before you can be hired:

Thats interesting.

The evidence exists but do far the courts have been working for the swamp so we dont have support from the judges
Have you considered working for the RNC? You're a perfect fit. Are you now claiming the judges are preventing the introduction of all that evidence? You're kind of a joke.

Have you considered working for the RNC? You're a perfect fit. Are you now claiming the judges are preventing the introduction of all that evidence? You're kind of a joke.
Considering its you that insult is predictable

More fake news from anonymous sources. Get back to me when you have something real.

From the WAPO story:

according to people familiar with the interviews,

And why were mail-in votes likely to be Democratic?
Well, as others have already replied, it was because Don Trump actively encouraged his supporters to vote only in person (he made an exception for Floridians). And he actively discouraged his supporters to vote by mail (despite doing it himself).

I think that should answer DBA's query.
Go ahead Google it. You will be buried in links about it.
The "Red Wave"-thingy occurred because Don Trump set-the-table for it.
The follow-behind 'Blue Wave' occurred because Don Trump set the table for that too.

All of a sudden, in 2020, Democrats became very keen on voting my mail.
All of a sudden......Covid came along and scared the bejesus outta folks.
You shoulda been living in America at that time poster DBA.

You would then better comprehend the dynamics of that plague vis-a-vis the fright of the populace and the multitude of measures intended to slow its spread among the American population.

---------------------------------------------
That they stopped the counting at all is evidence of box stuffing...

Don't simply whine about it.
Don't simply make unsupported allegations.
Prove it.
Man up. Cowboy up. And show that you have gravitas.
More importantly, show that you have deadsolid proof of your allegation.
Lest people think you are just another Election Denier cowboy with a big hat.

Got the hat.
But no cows.
Show.
Or go.
My friend.

NBC is one of the leaders of the Democrat Cult Media.

What does that mean?
Leaders? How would you know that?
Democrat Cult Media? What is that? Have never heard the term.
Man up, BJ. Cowgirl up, BJ. Show the forum you have gravel in your gut and can be relied upon to be a responsible truth-teller among adults.

Good luck. We think you could be better than you've demonstrated to-date.
----------------------------------------------------------

Naturally, one side is going to be more likely to mail in their vote to avoid getting sick.
Yupper.
The MAGA's, the Regressives, didn't believe Covid was real. That all those dead Americans were gonna die soon anyway from......heart attack, stroke, car accidents, alcoholism, obesity. Covid was just a cold. Those dead folks were dead-men-walking already. Covid was just a coding-error for insurance purposes. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Other Americans....aware, educated, concerned, and responsible to their families and their community.....well, they took Covid seriously. They avoided large crowds, they avoided compressed crowds. They voted by mail so to protect their health.

So, more Red State folks died of Covid than Blue State folks, despite the population and density differences.

"Surveys from Pew Research Center, last year, found that in the early months of the pandemic, about 6 in 10 Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents believed the virus was a major threat to the health of the U.S. population, compared to only a third of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents. That 26-point gap would ultimately grow to approximately 40 points by the fall, researchers found."

An ABC News analysis of federal data found that on average, the death rates in states that voted for Trump were more than 38% higher than in states that voted for Biden, post widespread vaccine availability.

In addition, in the 10 states with the lowest percentage of full vaccinations, death rates were almost twice as high as that of states with the highest vaccination rates, the analysis found."

Go figger.

Trump was telling people not to vote by mail, claiming that it isn’t reliable.

Yet, he, himself, and Melania, voted by mail in 2020.
And his discouragement for Republicans for mail-in voting led to more voting in person by Republicans.
And 'in-person' ballots in most jurisdictions are counted before the later arriving 'mail-in ballots' (some state's require-by-law a later count).

Hence, we saw the 'Red Wave' of ballots for Trump.
That is, until the states allowed Mail-In ballots to be counted.
And so, in the end, we have an election certified by 50 governors before January 6th.

And that certified election showed:

Joe Biden = 81,283,501 votes / 306 Electoral College votes
Don Trump = 74,223,975 / 232 Electoral College votes.

The Biden camp enjoyed a landslide victory in popular votes and in the EC vote.

Last edited:
Don't simply whine about it.
Don't simply make unsupported allegations.
Prove it.
Man up. Cowboy up. And show that you have gravitas.
More importantly, show that you have deadsolid proof of your allegation.
Lest people think you are just another Election Denier cowboy with a big hat.

Got the hat.
But no cows.
Show.
Or go.
My friend.
Name another national election, where the vote counting was stopped across the nation...Just one.

I defy you, ya fucking smug assclown.

I defy you, ya fucking smug assclown.

Well, let's move beyond the unfortunate display of emotion from the good poster, Oddball, and go to his demand to name another American election where vote counting was stopped in order to allow poll-workers to sleep after a long day.

Personally, I don't track such a stat.
However, will poster Oddball demonstrate to us that it never did happen before?

Does he have a citation?
A link from a credible informed source.

Thanx, in advance.

Well, let's move beyond the unfortunate display of emotion from the good poster, Oddball, and go to his demand to name another American election where vote counting was stopped in order to allow poll-workers to sleep after a long day.

Personally, I don't track such a stat.
However, will poster Oddball demonstrate to us that it never did happen before?

Does he have a citation?
A link from a credible informed source.

Thanx, in advance.
A lot of irrelevant words, yet no example as to when the counting of a national election was ever stopped...We call this "deflection".

"I got nothing" involves a lot fewer sidestrokes and smug piety.

Because of the pandemic. The seriousness of the covid was largely partisan. One side believed it was very serious and wanted businesses closed to prevent the spread from getting worse. The other side argued the opposite and said it was just the flu. Naturally, one side is going to be more likely to mail in their vote to avoid getting sick.

Additionally, Trump was telling people not to vote by mail, claiming that it isn’t reliable.

It was expected for late votes would lean blue. Gatewaypundit apparently didn’t inform you of this.
Orangecat lacks the intelligence to refute what I said.

Links have been provided to support my claim.

A lot of words, yet no example as to when the counting of a national election was ever stopped
Well, moving beyond, distraught poster Oddball's emotional outbursts, we need a little more detail in his ask.

Such as, did this so-called stoppage occur in every precinct, every county, every State?
Did any of them keep all personnel on-site until the last ballot was counted? What about late arriving mail-in ballots? Say, for example, overseas ballots from our military?

After all, there are about 94,000 places to vote in America. Which ones "stopped counting" per poster Oddball's definition? Or is Oddball claiming ALL 94,000+ stopped?

Out of curiosity:

Does this thread’s OP actually pass the “clean start” test? If so, maybe no thread should ever be closed on any claimed violation of that “rule.”

Forum List

Back