never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming

..they are OVER represented and he's crying RACISM/etc
hahahhahahahahahah

...says the expert on being a dumbass racist.
..that doesn't change the fact the Diddy is a racist dumbass--and you must be one also to agree with him...they are OVER represented !!

You keep presenting yourself as an illogical, hypocritical buffoon.
just like Smollet--PROVING THEY are the racists --not whitey--not Mr Trump

Not YOU?
How many kids of color walked by you all day with their pants hanging down and touching girls inappropriately when you say nothing like a coward racist you are

..that doesn't change the fact the Diddy is a racist dumbass--and you must be one also to agree with him...they are OVER represented !!

Not YOU?
why would you think I'm a racist for pointing out their racism and idiocy???!!!???

I asked you a question, fool. Answer it, if you have the balls.

Not YOU?
How many kids of color walked by you all day with their pants hanging down and touching girls inappropriately when you say nothing........

Zero.

Any other stupid questions, brainless?

Pretty hard to hear each other when everyone is screaming at the same time...

This is why we need more listening. This is why I favor what I call "round-table discussions." What I mean is, and really it is a fantasy, that everybody who has a bone to pick is given a chance to state their case and lay it all out, with the others actually listening, and then the right to speak gets passed to the next, and all, including the previous speaker, get to listen. All sorts of people/groups have issues.

I truly don't understand what some people/groups want out of the rest of us, and why? Do they have a legitimate complaint?

Not YOU?
How many kids of color walked by you all day with their pants hanging down and touching girls inappropriately when you say nothing........

Zero.

I know you don’t say anything you racist fcuk just collect your check

Not YOU?

Zero.

Where do you live that you see "kids of color" all day walking around with their pants hanging down and touching girls inappropriately? This doesn't happen in my very racially and ethnically diverse community in the DC area. How do people in your community behave?

Not YOU?

Zero.

I know you don’t say anything .......

You have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you know nothing, idiot. Stop guessing, loser.

1. The title of this thread contains a very serious idea.

2. Will African Americans ever reach a point when their leaders no longer feel the need to advocate for absolute equality?

3. When Caucasians cease to be the majority and eventually shrink to a very small percentage of the population, the majority ethnicity will be another group. Will that "another group" extend absolute equality to African Americans? (I will keep my guess to that question to myself.)

This is why we need more listening. This is why I favor what I call "round-table discussions." What I mean is, and really it is a fantasy, that everybody who has a bone to pick is given a chance to state their case and lay it all out, with the others actually listening, and then the right to speak gets passed to the next, and all, including the previous speaker, get to listen. All sorts of people/groups have issues.

I truly don't understand what some people/groups want out of the rest of us, and why? Do they have a legitimate complaint?

You don't listen.

We live in an era when everybody's screaming. White straight men are screaming, too. Complaining all over the place. Are black folks screaming more than anyone else? No.

You are certainly holding up your end of the bargain when it comes to screaming. I have yet to see you even attempt an intelligent conversation as all you do is rant and rave about the "orange whore" and babble out generalized invective on all sorts of different themes instead of the issue actually at hand.

As to the actual subject of this thread, Blacks ARE very much overrepresented in the Grammy awards compared to the general population. The very most powerful influencer in the Grammy awards is a black man. Quincy gets what Quincy wants.

….yet the whining continues......

Not YOU?

Zero.

Where do you live that you see "kids of color" all day walking around with their pants hanging down and touching girls inappropriately? This doesn't happen in my very racially and ethnically diverse community in the DC area. How do people in your community behave?
Go to any public school in Boston when school gets out, pants hanging down, blacks grabbing girls. Every day! Can only imagine what’s going on inside. I went to these schools to saw it, didn’t hit me until I was out and around white people how racist democrat are for letting that go on

Not YOU?

Zero.

You have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you know nothing, idiot. Stop guessing, loser.
I don’t guess I know

Zero.

I don’t guess I know

You know nothing.

.... Can only imagine what’s going on inside....

YOU can only imagine because you've never been inside a school in Boston, and likely spent very little time in any school anywhere.
Lol I started school off humbolt ave graduated from Madison park little man.. I see it all! I was is in the baddest of classes! Only white man! I have a PhD in race relations

YOU can only imagine because you've never been inside a school in Boston, and likely spent very little time in any school anywhere.
Lol I started school off humbolt ave graduated from Madison park little man.. I see it all! I was is in the baddest of classes! Only white man! I have a PhD in race relations

You're full of shit, big mouth.

You're full of shit, big mouth.
Lol why would I lie!? Haha at least I have the balls to say where I went.. you don’t

Forum List

Back