never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming

Pretty hard to hear each other when everyone is screaming at the same time...
Then shut your bitch ass up.

Are you feeling especially sensitive this evening, precious?
Youre sooo boooooring. Do you ever say anything useful?

You are very sensitive. Is it your 'special' time?
^ More useless nonsense from the local retard. Your posts are lame.

Not feeling ‘fresh,’ precious?

Then shut your bitch ass up.

I wonder what you get out of these exchanges. Youre weird, man. You never have anything remotely meaningful to say.

I wonder what you get out of these exchanges. Youre weird, man. You never have anything remotely meaningful to say.

So that’s a “no,” not feeling fresh?

1. The title of this thread contains a very serious idea.

2. Will African Americans ever reach a point when their leaders no longer feel the need to advocate for absolute equality?

3. When Caucasians cease to be the majority and eventually shrink to a very small percentage of the population, the majority ethnicity will be another group. Will that "another group" extend absolute equality to African Americans? (I will keep my guess to that question to myself.)
Many African americans dont bother wasting time advocating for something they already have. Many just get busy out working you. Plenty of Blacks such as myself dont care what whites like you think for a variety of reasons.

1. We know you're afraid so you have to discriminate.
2. We know when you die out we will still be here.
3. We know that if you are truly superior you dont have to hold back people that are supposedly inferior. You organically out perform them instead of creating a system to give you an advantage.

4. Most importantly why bother asking someone for equality when they have consistently shown the inability to man up and compete on equal footing for centuries?

Last edited:

So that’s a “no,” not feeling fresh?
giphy.gif

2. Will African Americans ever reach a point when their leaders no longer feel the need to advocate for absolute equality?

3. When Caucasians cease to be the majority and eventually shrink to a very small percentage of the population, the majority ethnicity will be another group. Will that "another group" extend absolute equality to African Americans? (I will keep my guess to that question to myself.)
Many African americans dont bother wasting time advocating for something they already have. Many just get busy out working you.
You meant to say "Many just get busy by working for you"? right? :laugh:

Many African americans dont bother wasting time advocating for something they already have. Many just get busy out working you.
The ones that get busy out working you work for themselves. They arent employees like you. :rolleyes:

The ones that get busy out working you work for themselves. They arent employees like you. :rolleyes:
There arent many of them though, right? What youre talking about is super rare, but it sure sounds cool.

There arent many of them though, right? What youre talking about is super rare, but it sure sounds cool.
If that makes you feel better about your circumstances thats the story I would go with. :rolleyes:

If that makes you feel better about your circumstances thats the story I would go with. :rolleyes:
I just never see these guys that youre talking about, thats all. I know, just because something is super rare, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Id really like to meet one of these guys someday.

I just never see these guys that youre talking about, thats all. I know, just because something is super rare, doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Id really like to meet one of these guys someday.
Kinda hard to see these guys when youre working hard for someone else and thats all your sorry life consists of. :rolleyes:

Kinda hard to see these guys when youre working hard for someone else and thats all your sorry life consists of. :rolleyes:
I like working hard for someone else. I get paid well, they pay all my expenses when i travel and the benefits are good. My medical package is stellar. :dunno:

I like working hard for someone else. I get paid well, they pay all my expenses when i travel and the benefits are good. :dunno:
I know you do. You have an employee for life mindset. Me? I live by the motto that if you dont work to obtain your own dream someone will put you to work (like you) to build theirs. Good boy! :rolleyes:

I like working hard for someone else. I get paid well, they pay all my expenses when i travel and the benefits are good. :dunno:
I know you do. You have an employee for life mindset. Me? I live by the motto that if you dont work to obtain your own dream someone will put you to work (like you) to build theirs. Good boy! :rolleyes:
Youre simply unemployable. You try to put a nice spin on it, but at the end of the day, no one wants to work with you on a daily basis.

Youre simply unemployable. You try to put a nice spin on it, but at the end of the day, no one wants to work with you on a daily basis.
Of course I am unemployable. I did that and no one can convince me to go back to that existence. Dont get mad youre happy building someone elses dream. :laugh:

Of course I am unemployable. I did that and no one can convince me to go back to that existence. Dont get mad youre happy building someone elses dream. :laugh:
Are you building your dream? Is that what youre doing? Pff :laugh:

After watching 3 minutes of the Grammys i thought it was the black grammys and changed the channel. I don't watch black shows.

the blacks will be screaming RACISM until the end of the Earth
now the Grammys are RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sean 'Diddy' Combs called out the Grammy Awards on Saturday for dissing rap and R&B stars in its major categories
  • Combs, a three-time Grammy winner, earned the 2020 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Award on Saturday night
''they be DISSING me'''---DISSING
Diddy calls out the Grammys for dissing rap and R&B stars in a 50-minute speech at Clive Davis gala | Daily Mail Online
The grammys are as liberal as any award ceremony, racism is most certainly a part of its decision making preocess... I agree with Combs

the blacks will be screaming RACISM until the end of the Earth
now the Grammys are RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sean 'Diddy' Combs called out the Grammy Awards on Saturday for dissing rap and R&B stars in its major categories
  • Combs, a three-time Grammy winner, earned the 2020 Grammy Salute to Industry Icons Award on Saturday night
''they be DISSING me'''---DISSING
Diddy calls out the Grammys for dissing rap and R&B stars in a 50-minute speech at Clive Davis gala | Daily Mail Online
The grammys are as liberal as any award ceremony, racism is most certainly a part of its decision making preocess... I agree with Combs

You see politics in awards shows? Awards shows usually are for achievement in the entertainment/creative-arts industry, accept for things like the Heisman Trophy.

Moreover, why do you seem to use the term "liberal" as a pejorative? I take it that "liberals," however this group may be defined, occupy a place on our very, very wide political scale, but I don't see why they would be so bad.

"never will hear the end of the blacks' screaming"...
Probably, the echos of the millions who suffered and offered up horrendous sounds of grief and pain during our shameful slavery era will never die out.
The approach to improvement of minority conditions needs to be soundly based, and emotions of any kind are not that. Hate is very destructive. We need to use factual, good-sense reasoning on all sides.

Forum List

Back