Nevada passes sweeping version of equal Rights amendment

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
https://usnews.com>articles>Nevada passes sleeping version of equal Rights amendment The people of Nevada have voted in the most comprehensive State version of the equal Rights amendment into their state constitution. It basically guarantees all people are protected by the law. Nevada's era amendment to the state constitution to enshrine equal rights for all, " regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, ancestry or national origin. " This is a blueprint for what needs to happen in all 50 states and the federal government. Equality and justice under the law for all. That will be a great day in our country when that is finally accomplished.

Yawn. Shameless pandering to minorities, lunatic fringe elements, and those with sexual dysfunctions.

Come back when they include equal rights, regardless of political affiliation and religious belief.

Then we'll have a real conversation.

Actually that requires advanced thinking to be considered of all other people. Your assessment is obviously wrong.

The Fed's decide equal rights law.
The state's bow down to them ultimately in this respect.
You were never exposed to basic civics??

The Fed's decide equal rights law.
The state's bow down to them ultimately in this respect.
You were never exposed to basic civics??
And the people of Nevada decided to expand their law to cover everyone that is monumental that is a credit to them. It's advanced thinking.

https://usnews.com>articles>Nevada passes sleeping version of equal Rights amendment The people of Nevada have voted in the most comprehensive State version of the equal Rights amendment into their state constitution. It basically guarantees all people are protected by the law. Nevada's era amendment to the state constitution to enshrine equal rights for all, " regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, ancestry or national origin. " This is a blueprint for what needs to happen in all 50 states and the federal government. Equality and justice under the law for all. That will be a great day in our country when that is finally accomplished.

I voted against it.

I get it ... Leftie!.Because the United States had a severe lack of
comprehensive Equal Rights to go Around.So explain what
Affirmative Action was designed to accomplish.
Or how the bellwether * Quote from Martin Luther King is
rarely heard.
* " I have a dream that my four little children will one
day live in a nation when they will not be judged by the
color of their skin,but by the content of their character. "
-- MLK
{ Civil Rights March on Washington,D.C. Aug.28,1963 }

Actually that requires advanced thinking to be considered of all other people.

ADVANCED thinking? Can you name me one "advanced" nation with such thinking which isn't spiraling in under the weight of massive unpaid debt and social chaos, but is instead prospering and booming? No, you can't.

Lastly, all these people were ALREADY guaranteed equal rights. You can only guarantee equal opportunity (well, maybe not even that), but you can't guarantee equal OUTCOME unless you punish the successful who make your economy work to raise the lazy (which you just get more and more of by rewarding laziness) until finally, you run out of successful, hard-working, talented people and are totally choked with lazy people wondering where all their handouts and rights went as the country collapses from your "advanced" thinking. :71:

I get it ... Leftie!.Because the United States had a severe lack of
comprehensive Equal Rights to go Around.So explain what
Affirmative Action was designed to accomplish.
Or how the bellwether * Quote from Martin Luther King is
rarely heard.
* " I have a dream that my four little children will one
day live in a nation when they will not be judged by the
color of their skin,but by the content of their character. "
-- MLK
{ Civil Rights March on Washington,D.C. Aug.28,1963 }
I don't know does affirmative action still exist ? I know they started it years ago to try to equalize things out. I don't even know how successful it was. But I do see more blocks than ever on TV and stuff, so it must have helped. I don't think that'll be necessary for everyone when everyone has equality and justice under the law.

ADVANCED thinking? Can you name me one "advanced" nation with such thinking which isn't spiraling in under the weight of massive unpaid debt and social chaos, but is instead prospering and booming? No, you can't.

Lastly, all these people were ALREADY guaranteed equal rights. You can only guarantee equal opportunity (well, maybe not even that), but you can't guarantee equal OUTCOME unless you punish the successful who make your economy work to raise the lazy (which you just get more and more of by rewarding laziness) until finally, you run out of successful, hard-working, talented people and are totally choked with lazy people wondering where all their handouts and rights went as the country collapses from your "advanced" thinking. :71:
Just a nutter ploy by Democrats to appear as if they Really Care.
Like how last Spring Democrat Lefties like Talk Radio { Sirius XM }
Democrat Activist Joe Madison made a huge deal about some
Anti-Lynching bill.As if it was a really big Problem.
Just another move to make Democrats feel good because of their
Racist { KKK Inspired } History.

You're looking at this as an affirmative action issue. It is not, it is simply protecting all citizens not just the ones you appreciate or approve of all citizens that's what the duty of the state is.

What is a 'sleeping version?' Which folks in Nevada were not guaranteed protection under law?

I don't know does affirmative action still exist ? I know they started it years ago to try to equalize things out. I don't even know how successful it was. But I do see more blocks than ever on TV and stuff, so it must have helped. I don't think that'll be necessary for everyone when everyone has equality and justice under the law.
It was used to Help Minorities,but instead outright denied
poor whites college admission.Even when they had better SAT
scores and GPA's than Blacks.
Blacks were welcomed and celebrated in huge numbers to
IVY league universities.While Whites,then Asians { had the highest
SAT scores and GPA's } were flat out Ignored.
AA eventually sank due to the weight of Promoting
discrimination in reverse.

It was used to Help Minorities,but instead outright denied
poor whites college admission.Even when they had better SAT
scores and GPA's than Blacks.
Blacks were welcomed and celebrated in huge numbers to
IVY league universities.While Whites,then Asians { had the highest
SAT scores and GPA's } were flat out Ignored.
AA eventually sank due to the weight of Promoting
discrimination in reverse.
If it's past history why did you bring it up ?

Forum List

Back