Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

You are a living example of an oxymoron with your lying posts and delusional interpretations of morality and international Law.
When the "international community", primarily the EU, starts transferring palistanians for resettlement, then we'll talk about morality, of course.

No one recognizes her illegal annexations of Palestinian and Arab Lands.
Palistanians should've had some land to bray illegal in the first place, of course. Not those montelatici's mythical palistanian "saudi sheikhs" hehe

So Jews have somewhere to go when they oppressed in the countries that they are in which has occurred frequently.

Before Jews had to meekly take it. Now Jews have their own state again with a powerful military to protect them.

He said it very well.

So they go to a place where they dish out their own brand of oppression.

How 'bout that video? Did you like it?

Moral army, my ass!

Yet another "occupation denier"...

A growing band of "occupation deniers"... Thats, what now? 7 of you?

Well that's 7 morons who think that the rest of the civilised world is wrong...

Hmmm did you read what the definition of "zionut" is?

Well, it looks like it's the 7 of you!

"whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity"

Welcome to this very exclusive club CMike... By the way, what does the "C" stand for or should be guess ;-)

WRONG AGAIN WHY DO YOU LIE WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

Wrong? How so Phoney?

Poster denies the Israeli occupation... The evidence is right in front of you!

Capitalisation of posts is the sign of a desperate man trying to prove a point that he has already lost!

These Phoney fails are racking up recently Phoney!
I don't deny the Arab occupation.

I don't deny you are a zionut, racist idiot...

What was your point exactly?
That the Jordanian and Egyptian arabs are occupying the West Bank and Gaza.

That makes you rather ignorant of the facts then doesn't it :cuckoo:

Netanfuckyou say's he'll "fight to the death!"

Didn't Hitler say the same thing?
Actually, it is your co-Islamists who are blustering on with the standard islamo-blathering.

Palestinian Clerics, Citing Muhammad’s Murderous Example, Call for Jihad Genocide of the Jews

Sheikh Muhammad Abu Sa’da, in a sermon delivered at the Abdallah Azzam Mosque, Gaza, (posted on the Internet on October 3, 2015), invoked a Koranic epithet for Jews(5:60) while calling for Palestinian Muslims to wage a genocidal jihad against “the brothers of apes and pigs (5:60),” and liquidate the Jewish State.

It's the same retrograde Islamo-blathering that hasn't changed since the Muhammedans first spewed this nonsense 1400 years ago.

Actually, it is your co-Islamists who are blustering on with the standard islamo-blathering.

Palestinian Clerics, Citing Muhammad’s Murderous Example, Call for Jihad Genocide of the Jews

Sheikh Muhammad Abu Sa’da, in a sermon delivered at the Abdallah Azzam Mosque, Gaza, (posted on the Internet on October 3, 2015), invoked a Koranic epithet for Jews(5:60) while calling for Palestinian Muslims to wage a genocidal jihad against “the brothers of apes and pigs (5:60),” and liquidate the Jewish State.

It's the same retrograde Islamo-blathering that hasn't changed since the Muhammedans first spewed this nonsense 1400 years ago.
After what you inhuman fuckers did to Gaza last summer, maybe it's best if you shut your fuckin' whore mouth!

Stop using the Pals as guinea pigs to test out new weapons technology, so you can sell it to other nations later.

After what you inhuman fuckers did to Gaza last summer, maybe it's best if you shut your fuckin' whore mouth!

Stop using the Pals as guinea pigs to test out new weapons technology, so you can sell it to other nations later.
Stop whining. You'll take it and like it.

Silly whining Muhammedan.

It's not an opinion. You can tell what Israel wants by it's actions.

It forcefully evicted all the Jews out of Gaza (ethnic cleansing) in the foolish hope for peace for Gaza to then turn into a terrorist stronghold were tens of thousands of rockets were shot from Gaza into Israel's populated cities.

It continously attempts to negotiate only to be rebuffed by Abbas.

Not going to waste my time 'arguing' with an uneducated novice!

But I do have a couple of question...

You are saying that Israel ethnically cleansed its own people from Gaza???

You do realise that Gaza is still, to this day, considered under occupation, don't you?

Yes Israel withdrew people from Gaza. What it didn't do was withdraw control of Gaza...

Land, air and sea of Gaza are still controlled by Israel...

How many of those "tens of thousands of rockets" landed in "Israel's populated cities"?

Can't wait for the next fairy tale from you!

Not by hamas who stated that it has not been occupied since August 2005

Where are the Israeli troops stationed inside gaza then, the official definition of occupation if you look

No the land air and seas of Israel are controlled by Israel who legally stop anyone from crossing into gaza

Enough to cause distress to Israeli civilians

You are the one for fairy tales

The UN clearly defines Gaza as still being occupied by Israel as Israel retains control of Gazan airspace and coastline!
The UN has no legitimacy.

So UN Resolution 181 has no legitimacy. Clever fellow you are.

No it hasn't which is why Palestine cant exist, but the Mandate of Palestine does have legitimacy and that is why Israel exists.

Sure it matters, because the Palestinians are asking for Israel to hand over land that they never had. They then want to use the land to once again try to destroy the Jewish state. it gonna happen Achmed, not in a million years. Doesn't matter if the UN has a problem calling conquered land "occupied". Israel should gradually annex the land and give incentives for the Palestiians to go back to where they came from, Jordan.

You get funnier with every post you make Roodboy!

Tell me, with WHAT are the Palestinians going to destroy the Jewish state?

One of the biggest fallacies to ever come out of zionut Israel!

How many nukes, cruise missiles, jet fighters, tanks, gun ships do the Palestinians have exactly?

Maybe the majority of Jews should go back to where THEY came from... Europe!
All of Israel is about the size of NJ, one of the smallest states in the US.

Yet, the Arabs still can't tolerate its existence.
Let's ask people from New Jersey to give up their homes and property to invaders. The Arabs will never accept the ZioNazi Fascist State!

The islamomoron is posting oxymorons again
You are a living example of an oxymoron with your lying posts and delusional interpretations of morality and international Law.

Take your Meds!

Once again the moron fails to find a legitimate reply so resorts to trolling, spamming and personal abuse in a futile attempt at saving face. I would advise you to look up the definition of oxymoron and then you might understand why your made up words are oxymoron's

It's not an opinion. You can tell what Israel wants by it's actions.

It forcefully evicted all the Jews out of Gaza (ethnic cleansing) in the foolish hope for peace for Gaza to then turn into a terrorist stronghold were tens of thousands of rockets were shot from Gaza into Israel's populated cities.

It continously attempts to negotiate only to be rebuffed by Abbas.

Not going to waste my time 'arguing' with an uneducated novice!

But I do have a couple of question...

You are saying that Israel ethnically cleansed its own people from Gaza???

You do realise that Gaza is still, to this day, considered under occupation, don't you?

Yes Israel withdrew people from Gaza. What it didn't do was withdraw control of Gaza...

Land, air and sea of Gaza are still controlled by Israel...

How many of those "tens of thousands of rockets" landed in "Israel's populated cities"?

Can't wait for the next fairy tale from you!

Not by hamas who stated that it has not been occupied since August 2005

Where are the Israeli troops stationed inside gaza then, the official definition of occupation if you look

No the land air and seas of Israel are controlled by Israel who legally stop anyone from crossing into gaza

Enough to cause distress to Israeli civilians

You are the one for fairy tales

The UN clearly defines Gaza as still being occupied by Israel as Israel retains control of Gazan airspace and coastline!
The UN has no legitimacy.
Neither do you, How many Embassies are members of your family or Israel's, No one recognizes her illegal annexations of Palestinian and Arab Lands.

Something that you have failed to prove over the last 2 years, in fact you have not even produced a biased report because none exist.

You do realise that is exactly how the muslims see all the nopn muslims don't you, and it is written down in their koran for all to see.
The only personal experience I've had with them is through my work. For some reason, a lot of Muslims are mechanical and structural engineers. And every one of them were kind, decent people.

As for the Qu'ran, I could care less about it. I feel the same way towards it, that I do towards the Torah. I'm a Catholic. It's not my dance.

The vast majority of muslims I know have all been semi literate at best and could only find work doing menial jobs, the odd few were doctors or pharmacists. You should know the koran very well then as it was based on the catholic bible of the 7C and took out all the good parts leaving just the nasty, violent and criminal parts. You really should read it as it will educate you as to why the muslims are as evil as they are, and what they have planned for you catholics in the fullness of time.

Forum List

Back