Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

They have murdered and injured.

The Israelis? Yes of course!

Look at the weaponry they have available to them!

And then look at the weaponry available to the arab league who outnumber the Jews at least 1 million to one, and still they cant win can they. Your islamonazi propaganda no longer works as we can see the LIES in every single one of your posts.

And there was me thinking we were talking about the Palestinians...

Ok Phoney...

Want to look at the firepower available to the US, Israel's greatest cheerleader?

You don't get it do you, the arab league have tried to wipe out the Jews many times over with superior fire power and numbers and have failed every time. Each time it was in support of the Palestinians and each time the Palestinians lost more and more.
Has the US declared open warfare on the arab league, because if they have why are the arbs still in existence ?

"Superior firepower"?

You are delusional Phoney... No, you are a zionut, pure and simple!

So you now deny the fleet of F16's at the arab leagues disposal, or the hundreds of Migs. The rockets and missiles they have stashed away all courtesy of Britain, US, Russia and France.
yes the arab league does have superior firepower as it has 8 armies that it can call on, just as Nato has more firepower than the USA, or the Warsaw Pact nations have more fire power than Russia.

Once again you fail because you are in such a rush to TROLL, SPAM and FLAME making you the one with the mental health problems that need urgent care before you end up being sectioned

The time is fast approaching when the Israelis are going to have to harden their hearts and drive out the squatting pestilence... not some, but all.

You mean the arabs should stop occupying Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza, right?

Yet another "occupation denier"...

A growing band of "occupation deniers"... Thats, what now? 7 of you?

Well that's 7 morons who think that the rest of the civilised world is wrong...

Hmmm did you read what the definition of "zionut" is?

Well, it looks like it's the 7 of you!

"whose support for the state of Israel reaches levels of extreme irrationality and potential insanity"

Welcome to this very exclusive club CMike... By the way, what does the "C" stand for or should be guess ;-)

WRONG AGAIN WHY DO YOU LIE WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

Wrong? How so Phoney?

Poster denies the Israeli occupation... The evidence is right in front of you!

Capitalisation of posts is the sign of a desperate man trying to prove a point that he has already lost!

These Phoney fails are racking up recently Phoney!

Only in your fantasy world because you are not capable of answering the points raised because you deny Palestinian terrorism and violence

The fact that you must be illiterate is no excuse for pretending to be nothing more than an islamophobic, racist zionut...

Did you actually bother to TRY and read what you fellow zionut posted?

How many times have you been shown to be delusional when you add or subtract words from posts because you are not capable of reading them. Your brain does it automatically because you have been brainwashed to act this way. Now produce the post were the occupation is denied, and it has to be an actual denial and not your interpretation of the words.

Netanyahu has made it quite clear that he will not allow the creation of a Palestinian state whilst he is prime minister...
What do palistanians need a state for?

Why do Jews need a state for?

Because they deserve one, the Palestinians already had one of their own they could use.

"Deserve"?

No one "deserves" anything in this life...

It has to be earned... Israel 'stole', in the name of 'god'... On the commandment of 'god'...

"deserves" I really don't think so...

If you go play in a hornets nest you "deserve" to be stung!

Then produce the evidence of this from 1948 when they declared independence, where does it say that this was done on the command of god. Then produce evidence of the Israeli government over the last 67 years justifying their existence because god says so.
You get badly stung on every one of your posts because you fail to find out if your claims are true or not

She said it very well.

Utter shite...

"Not on my watch" I believe Nut&yahoo said in relation to the creation of a Palestinian state!

Try again Hymie!

RACISM because you cant answer the points raised.

And how will he stop the Palestinians from standing up in the UN and declaring full statehood, because that is all they need to do. Then they can demand peace talks and mutual borders and Israel can only refuse to talk. Then the UN can force Israel to withdraw to the 1967 green line but no further. They can do nothing else and Palestine knows that if they do this they will lose all the aid they receive at the moment.

Get your facts right before posting as you look stupid when you dont

Racism? You are loosing the plot Phoney! LOL

I dealt with the points raised...

Netanyahu has made it quite clear that he will not allow the creation of a Palestinian state whilst he is prime minister...

That is a fact!

Want to try and prove facts wrong Phoney?

And how will he do that, order mossad to shoot every Palestinian on the Earth ?

Through non negotiation, belligerence, apartheid, zionut/zionazi philosophies...

I don't know...

He said it...

ASK HIM! You know, the one who said it!

You schmuck! :cuckoo:

I am asking you to prove your claims, because he said does not mean that he is capable of carrying it out. You need to see just what the arab muslims need to do to have a nation, and how once the wheels are in motion only they can call a halt to the proceedings. Strange how you take the word of a Jew when it suits you, yet deny the words of arab muslims when they prove you are LYING. Must be because you are an islamomoron

The Israelis? Yes of course!

Look at the weaponry they have available to them!

And then look at the weaponry available to the arab league who outnumber the Jews at least 1 million to one, and still they cant win can they. Your islamonazi propaganda no longer works as we can see the LIES in every single one of your posts.

Ok Phoney...

Want to look at the firepower available to the US, Israel's greatest cheerleader?

You don't get it do you, the arab league have tried to wipe out the Jews many times over with superior fire power and numbers and have failed every time. Each time it was in support of the Palestinians and each time the Palestinians lost more and more.
Has the US declared open warfare on the arab league, because if they have why are the arbs still in existence ?

"Superior firepower"?

So you now deny the fleet of F16's at the arab leagues disposal, or the hundreds of Migs. The rockets and missiles they have stashed away all courtesy of Britain, US, Russia and France.
yes the arab league does have superior firepower as it has 8 armies that it can call on, just as Nato has more firepower than the USA, or the Warsaw Pact nations have more fire power than Russia.

Once again you fail because you are in such a rush to TROLL, SPAM and FLAME making you the one with the mental health problems that need urgent care before you end up being sectioned

Your off topic deflections prove what a mindless, zionut troll you are Phoney...

Now produce the post were the occupation is denied, and it has to be an actual denial and not your interpretation of the words.

Rather than be reported for flaming and saying what deserves to be said to you...

I would suggest that you read the posts made by your other zionut friends Phoney...

No interpretation required!

Islamonazi propaganda stage managed by the Palestinians or didn't you read the opening words of your link. You fail again because you only see what you have been brainwashed to see.
How about all the European tourists arrested in the US wandering around military bases. Or how about British people minding their own business being arrested by US soldiers, threatened with being shot and forcibly thrown in the back of a van on a road in Rural England. Get that dildo US soldiers thinking they are still in Mississippi and arresting blacks for thinking.

PUT YOUR OWN HOUSE IN ORDER FIRST

WRONG AGAIN WHY DO YOU LIE WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

Wrong? How so Phoney?

Capitalisation of posts is the sign of a desperate man trying to prove a point that he has already lost!

I don't deny the Arab occupation.

I don't deny you are a zionut, racist idiot...

What was your point exactly?
That the Jordanian and Egyptian arabs are occupying the West Bank and Gaza.

That makes you rather ignorant of the facts then doesn't it :cuckoo:

Are you calling the Palestinians leaders liars now, because that is what they say

Here is the most moral army in the world, shooting tear gas at a news correspondent.

So islamonazi terrorists are immune from responce now when they enter a war zone and incite violence. She should not have been there is the only reply you will get from any court. And were does it show the IDF firing at her, as the tear gas comes from of camera and could be throwb by a Palestinian. You fail again because you read what you want to see in the video, instead of being objective

Ok Phoney...

"Superior firepower"?

Your off topic deflections prove what a mindless, zionut troll you are Phoney...

Where did I go off topic then, all I did was reply to your off topic posts. What an islamomoron troll you are

Now produce the post were the occupation is denied, and it has to be an actual denial and not your interpretation of the words.

Rather than be reported for flaming and saying what deserves to be said to you...

I would suggest that you read the posts made by your other zionut friends Phoney...

No interpretation required!

In other words you cant find any posts to substantiate your claims so you make up another fantasy. It has never stopped you from reporting me in the past has it

I wold recommend you stop LYING all the time as you are making a massive fool of yourself.

Actually, it is your co-Islamists who are blustering on with the standard islamo-blathering.

Palestinian Clerics, Citing Muhammad’s Murderous Example, Call for Jihad Genocide of the Jews

Sheikh Muhammad Abu Sa’da, in a sermon delivered at the Abdallah Azzam Mosque, Gaza, (posted on the Internet on October 3, 2015), invoked a Koranic epithet for Jews(5:60) while calling for Palestinian Muslims to wage a genocidal jihad against “the brothers of apes and pigs (5:60),” and liquidate the Jewish State.

It's the same retrograde Islamo-blathering that hasn't changed since the Muhammedans first spewed this nonsense 1400 years ago.
After what you inhuman fuckers did to Gaza last summer, maybe it's best if you shut your fuckin' whore mouth!

Stop using the Pals as guinea pigs to test out new weapons technology, so you can sell it to other nations later.

Maybe if the palestinians stopped firing illegal rockets at Israel schools and kindergartens then the IDF would not need to destroy the launch sites in civilian areas. Two war crimes for the price of one there firing illegal weapons and firing them from civilian areas.

How about a link from a reliable unbiased and non partisan source that shows Israel is testing weapons on the Palestinians, you know like the USA did on the Germans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Koreans, Iraqi's and Afghani's

Hey Billy. takae a look, what do you think about what she says?

This is what I got on my end...

...is it possible to tell me what she said?

Then it is time you updated your computer, or checked it for infiltration. Didn't you get your free copy of windows 10 that does not rely on flash player to play videos. Might I suggest you download Firefox until you get a decent safe O.S. so you can view these video's.

Utter shite...

"Not on my watch" I believe Nut&yahoo said in relation to the creation of a Palestinian state!

Try again Hymie!

RACISM because you cant answer the points raised.

And how will he stop the Palestinians from standing up in the UN and declaring full statehood, because that is all they need to do. Then they can demand peace talks and mutual borders and Israel can only refuse to talk. Then the UN can force Israel to withdraw to the 1967 green line but no further. They can do nothing else and Palestine knows that if they do this they will lose all the aid they receive at the moment.

Get your facts right before posting as you look stupid when you dont

Racism? You are loosing the plot Phoney! LOL

I dealt with the points raised...

That is a fact!

Want to try and prove facts wrong Phoney?

And how will he do that, order mossad to shoot every Palestinian on the Earth ?

Through non negotiation, belligerence, apartheid, zionut/zionazi philosophies...

I don't know...

He said it...

ASK HIM! You know, the one who said it!

You schmuck! :cuckoo:

I am asking you to prove your claims, because he said does not mean that he is capable of carrying it out. You need to see just what the arab muslims need to do to have a nation, and how once the wheels are in motion only they can call a halt to the proceedings. Strange how you take the word of a Jew when it suits you, yet deny the words of arab muslims when they prove you are LYING. Must be because you are an islamomoron

So what you are saying is that Netanyahu is a liar... :clap:

Wrong? How so Phoney?

I don't deny the Arab occupation.

I don't deny you are a zionut, racist idiot...

What was your point exactly?
That the Jordanian and Egyptian arabs are occupying the West Bank and Gaza.

That makes you rather ignorant of the facts then doesn't it :cuckoo:

Are you calling the Palestinians leaders liars now, because that is what they say
:link:

Here is the most moral army in the world, shooting tear gas at a news correspondent.

So islamonazi terrorists are immune from responce now when they enter a war zone and incite violence. She should not have been there is the only reply you will get from any court. And were does it show the IDF firing at her, as the tear gas comes from of camera and could be throwb by a Palestinian. You fail again because you read what you want to see in the video, instead of being objective

Yet you choose to believe zionut propaganda with no commentary, no context...

You are a laughable, prize cock Phoney! :9:

So islamonazi terrorists are immune from responce now

Since when are news reporters terrorists?

She should not have been there

On who's say so? Yours?

were does it show the IDF firing at her

There didn't appear to be too many Palestinians around to throw a tear gas canister. Follow the trajectory, it's obvious where it came from, as stated by the reporter herself.

"objective"...

Did you have to look that word up Phoney?

It's certainly something that your zionut brainwashing never lets you be!

Forum List

Back