Netanyahu vows 'fight to death' as clashes spread after attacks

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

All because of this evil man...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  1. Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem Old City after attacks AFP
  2. Palestinian kills two Israelis, wounds child in Jerusalem attack AFP
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  4. Netanyahu: Israel 'in fight to death against Palestinian terror' AFP
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
  6. Bail Bonds 24/7 PA-Bail Bonds Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery

Tell ya what phbel, why don't you go over there and start firing missiles into Israel while hiding behind innocent Palestinians who really don't want you there using them as human shields.

Tell ya what phbel, why don't you go over there and start firing missiles into Israel while hiding behind innocent Palestinians who really don't want you there using them as human shields.
Is Peter Pan telling you to pick your nose and how to distort the truth of why firing missile at the occupiers is so bad, Tinkerbelle?

Israel wanted Nut&yahoo, they wanted the fire and war this fascist has initiated...God knows how many people will die in this new intifada...

gallery

Jerusalem (AFP) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pledged "a fight to the death against Palestinian terror" as clashes spread after two deadly attacks, while Jerusalem's Old City was closed to Palestinians for a second day Monday.

Related Stories
  3. Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns Reuters
  5. Spike in Palestinian attacks raise fears of another Intifada Associated Press
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The Israeli premier's comments late on Sunday came as he convened security chiefs immediately after landing back from the United States to discuss the clashes in east Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Palestinian youths throwing stones and firebombs have faced off against Israeli security forces using both live rounds and rubber bullets. Jewish settlers have also clashed with Palestinians.

The rioting has followed three attacks in recent days that have killed four Israelis and wounded several others, including a two-year-old child.

Threatening to further stoke the flames, Israeli troops shot dead an 18-year-old Palestinian during clashes in Tulkarem in the West Bank on Sunday, Palestinian police and medics said. Dozens of others have been wounded.

There have been fears that the sporadic violence could spin out of control, with some warning of the risk of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Netanyahu, facing pressure from right-wing members of his governing coalition to respond forcefully, announced a package of new measures "to prevent terror and deter and punish the attackers".

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery
There's little difference in the damage caused by knifings, driving cars into crowds and rock throwing. What do the rock throwers hope to accomplish? Rock throwing has been cussed and discussed till we all know it is life threatening. The rock throwers then would like to see someone die from a thrown rock. I would propose the IDF should give rock throwers a third eye between the other two eyes in order that they may see the error of their ways. A fitting response.
As usual you put the Cart before the Hoss...withdraw the occupation and the rocks will be still.

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery
As usual you put the Cart before the Hoss...withdraw the occupation and the rocks will be still.
Occuwhatsion?

Is Peter Pan telling you to pick your nose and how to distort the truth of why firing missile at the occupiers is so bad, Tinkerbelle?
Still can't do better than grade school retorts can ya but then again I wouldn't expect any more from a pathetic, clueless, uneducated moron. :thup:

'Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs,' demonstrators chant as tensions rise in Israel

"Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs," Haaretzreported one of the people shouted at officers during the stand-off.

The newspaper claims the “gangs of youths ran amok looking for Arab victims,” massing around Zion Square where they confronted a dialogue group, including a Palestinian woman.

A blogger who took part in the peaceful meeting described the ugly mood of the crowd in the square. “People were chanting racist slogans,” Shayna Abramson wrote in a piece published on the Times of Israel.

Demonstrators chant 'kill Arabs' as tensions rise in Israel

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Did you read your own link, because if you did then you would see that the Palestinians are the ones escalating the violence. If the only way to protect Israeli's is to shoot to kill then that is what it takes, and the Palestinians only have themselves to blame for all the deaths.

According to the UN and AI the missiles are illegal weapons and a war crime. Time for the ICC/ICJ to issue arrest warrants don't you think ?

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Already tried and the rocks and rockets increased exponentially, care to explain why it didn't work then but it will work now ?

Stop the terrorism and violence and the Occupation be lifted

'Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs,' demonstrators chant as tensions rise in Israel

"Let the people of Israel enter the gates and kill Arabs," Haaretzreported one of the people shouted at officers during the stand-off.

The newspaper claims the “gangs of youths ran amok looking for Arab victims,” massing around Zion Square where they confronted a dialogue group, including a Palestinian woman.

A blogger who took part in the peaceful meeting described the ugly mood of the crowd in the square. “People were chanting racist slogans,” Shayna Abramson wrote in a piece published on the Times of Israel.

Do you blame them after the violence and terrorism they face daily from islamonazi scum. And for the record Jerusalem is on the Israeli side of the 1967 green line

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Already tried and the rocks and rockets increased exponentially, care to explain why it didn't work then but it will work now ?

Clearly your replies are those of a mad-man because you always put the Cart before the Horse...The Occupation of E. Jerusalem is the cause of the rage...but you're lost like an asylum seeker in England who landed in a asylum because of your political distortions of reality.

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Occupiers always have problems with security.

It comes with the territory.

Ah, another palistanian success in spreading hate, of course.

th

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Clearly your replies are those of a mad-man because you always put the Cart before the Horse...The Occupation of E. Jerusalem is the cause of the rage...but you're lost like an asylum seeker in England who landed in a asylum because of your political distortions of reality.

No WRONG AGAIN as the hatred has been around since 635 C.E. when mo'mad decreed that the Jews were untermensch and were to be wiped over time. In recent years the Palestinians were attacking the Jews prior to the occupation of the west bank.

YOU FAIL AGAIN AS YOU RESORT TO YOUR USUAL CLAIMS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS WHEN YOU CANT ANSWER THE POINTS RAISED. SHOWS WHO HAS THE PROBLEM WHEN YOU DO THAT.

gallery

Related Stories
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad

View gallery

Occupiers always have problems with security.

It comes with the territory.

Which is why so many of them die in the reprisals to their illegal rockets isn't it ................

Forum List

Back