Netanyahu indicted

Israel PM faces corruption charges

Oouuucchh...that's gonna leave a mark...
From the link:

The prime minister is alleged to have accepted gifts from wealthy businessmen and dispensed favours to try to get more favourable press coverage.

Mr Netanyahu has denied any wrongdoing.

He has said he is the victim of a left-wing "witch-hunt" intended to topple him ahead of a closely contested general election on 9 April.
Same stupid lies we hear from Trump.
Exactly.

Dumb dumb Jimbo at it again.

New day same shit.

You got a problem with the facts? Oh yeah...you are a trumpette and only listen to "alternative facts."
What does Hillary’s ass taste like?

Traiter Trump is no different than his fellow predecessors,feloow traiters Obomination and Bushwacker,

same as them,a warmonger who kisses war monger Israels ass same as they didd when they were in office.

I have given him the benefit of the doubt the past two years but the facts prove he kisses Israels ass same as them.

First he backs the idea of the palestines having aide cit off to them but he doesnt cut off aide to Israel like our last great president kennedy did and NOW asshole trump makes THIS statement about the warmonger. Bibi.

Trump ahead of Netanyahu indictment decision: 'He's tough, smart, strong'

He is a wolf in sheeps clothing,that cannot be denied anymore.

The hypocrite keeps talking about making America great again yet all he is doing is bowing down to Israel same as Bush and Obama did.He is a traiter and sellout to americans same as they were.

Israel PM faces corruption charges

Oouuucchh...that's gonna leave a mark...
From the link:

The prime minister is alleged to have accepted gifts from wealthy businessmen and dispensed favours to try to get more favourable press coverage.

Mr Netanyahu has denied any wrongdoing.

He has said he is the victim of a left-wing "witch-hunt" intended to topple him ahead of a closely contested general election on 9 April.

That is PERFECT; two witches & they end up sharing one prison cell.

It would be a love story to rival Trump & Kim un.

Too bad we can't get that done to Trump.

we need to vote him out, and then the Southern District of New York can take him and his family to the cleaners.

I'd hate to see the Dem impeach him in the House when you have Trump protectors in the Senate.

I'd hate to see the Dem impeach him in the House when you have Trump protectors in the Senate.

Just the opposite of what happened to Clinton 20 years ago.

House republicans impeached, senate dems whined, and let him stay in office.

and why did he get impeached, oh for a lie , he got a blow job and lied about it. The Republicans should do the same today. We need a moral man in the oval office,a man with morals and ethics.

But they won't will they.

Upon thinking it over, I don't want Pence either. We need to just vote Trump out.

Last edited:

we need to vote him out, and then the Southern District of New York can take him and his family to the cleaners.

and why did he get impeached, oh for a lie , he got a blow job and lied about it. The Republicans should do the same today. We need a moral man in the oval office,a man with morals and ethics.

Upon thinking it over, I don't want Pence either. We need to just vote Trump out.

and why did he get impeached, oh for a lie ,

lied to Congress....

Same reason Cohen is going to jail.

For perjury is why Bill Clinton was impeached .

You do know it is against the law to commit perjury?

still more proof traiter trump is no differen tthan fellow traiters Bush and Obama,just there to serve Israel and not america.Freaking wolf in sheeps clothing.took me a while to see it but its so obvious now.

For FY2019, the Trump Administration is requesting $3.3 billion in Foreign Military Financing for Israel and $500 million in missile defense aid to mark the first year of the new MOU.

This is not the first Israeli PM indicted for corruption. There is clearly "problems" in the Israeli government

the modern state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups & individuals; Irgun, Lehi, Haganah, Palmach, Brit Hakanaim, Pinhas Lavon, to name some, and the IDF derived from some of these groups.

When a nation is built from terrorism then what the Hell is one to expect from it's government?
That's completely unfair and I reject that.

But I ALSO reject the current right wing Zionist policies of the current government of Israel....those policies are(or should be) separated from whatever did or didn't happen 70 years ago

For perjury is why Bill Clinton was impeached .

You do know it is against the law to commit perjury?
Sounds like a process crime. Do you support Trump being indicted if he is guilty of similar crimes?

Oh and by the way. That's a thread derailment

This is not the first Israeli PM indicted for corruption. There is clearly "problems" in the Israeli government

the modern state of Israel was founded by terrorist groups & individuals; Irgun, Lehi, Haganah, Palmach, Brit Hakanaim, Pinhas Lavon, to name some, and the IDF derived from some of these groups.

When a nation is built from terrorism then what the Hell is one to expect from it's government?

But I ALSO reject the current right wing Zionist policies of the current government of Israel....those policies are(or should be) separated from whatever did or didn't happen 70 years ago

sorry but truth is neither fair, nor unfair; it is merely truth

It would help if you would let us know who you are referencing when you say "we" here

Are you talking about all those with IQs in the 80s?

All regressive who side with the enemies of western civilization?

All antisemites?

All blacks?

What group or groups are you claiming as your own, here?

Clearly a problem in our own government. Does this all sound too familiar or what?

Police investigated Netanyahu in three separate cases. The first case accuses Netanyahu of improperly accepting about $270,000 in luxury gifts, such as cigars and jewelry, from billionaires James Packer and Arnon Milchan. Netanyahu allegedly helped Milchan with tax exemptions and other favors. In another case, police believe Netanyahu tried to make a deal to get favorable press coverage in one of Israel’s biggest newspapers in exchange for damaging a rival publication. The third case also concerns Netanyahu allegedly trying to engineer positive press ― this time pushing through regulatory decisions to benefit the country’s biggest telecommunications company, Bezeq, which owns a popular Israeli website.

The corruption investigation into Netanyahu’s suspected dealings began in 2016, but intensified when the prime minister’s former chief of staff Ari Harow began cooperating with investigators in the summer of 2017 in a bid to avoid jail time. Israeli police made multiple recommendations last year to indict Netanyahu, saying that there was sufficient evidence to charge him. Netanyahu’s wife, Sara, was also indicted on fraud charges last year for misusing $100,000 in state funds in a separate case.

Netanyahu has gone to great lengths to characterize the allegations against him as a “witch hunt” from “the left and the media” intended to force him out of office.

Please do not make the right wing mistake of confusing opinion with fact and truth

lied to Congress....

So if we have evidence of Trump engaging in what are called "process crimes" you are all in on him being indicted/impeached?

lied to Congress....

So if we have evidence of Trump engaging in what are called "process crimes" you are all in on him being indicted/impeached?
Trump lies to Congress, impeach him.

If he demands 2 scoops of ice cream while giving the SOTU, nope.

lied to Congress....

Only if the Senate would, and we know he can shoot someone on 5th avenue and they would still protect him. So no, lets just vote him out. The republicans will have his back.

If they held the same for Clinton as for Trump then they would vote to impeach, but they will not. Trump did tell Mueller he never knew about WikiLeaks in written questions that Mueller gave him, that is lying under oath.

Please do not make the right wing mistake of confusing opinion with fact and truth
That isn't a right wing mistake so much as it is a partisan mistake.

Forum List

Back