patriot american gets called anti-semitic for not being Pro Israel.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
same old shit from our corrupt government,anytime someone in government does not kiss Israels ass and not in support of them,they are automatically called anti-semiitic.:rolleyes:

House Dems plan to introduce resolution condemning anti-Semitic comments amid Omar controversy

this woman condemning her as you can see works for the CFR. All you Israel government lovers,if you dont understand what an evil organization the council on foreign relations is,well then you are beyond me able to help you.Thats common knowledge.

she tells it like it is.:thankusmile:
Because of that,she wont last long in washington thats for sure.they never do if they dont support Israel. love this great free country we live in with this great free speech we allegedly have.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

same old shit from our corrupt government,anytime someone in government does not kiss Israels ass and not in support of them,they are automatically called anti-semiitic.:rolleyes:

House Dems plan to introduce resolution condemning anti-Semitic comments amid Omar controversy

this woman condemning her as you can see works for the CFR. All you Israel government lovers,if you dont understand what an evil organization the council on foreign relations is,well then you are beyond me able to help you.Thats common knowledge.

Because of that,she wont last long in washington thats for sure.they never do if they dont support Israel. love this great free country we live in with this great free speech we allegedly have.:yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:
Interesting. If someone says something that about black people, and a black person interprets it as racist, then it's racist. If the comment is about Jews, and a Jew takes offense, well then THE JEW is the racist. Seems legit.

The subhuman is being called antisemitic because the subhuman is an antisemite

In one comment it made, it questioned why people view al qaeda as if they were somehow bad.

If this subhuman is your idea of patriotic, you do not know the meaning of the word

What exactly is anti-Semitic about questioning the power of the Israeli government lobbyist?

Did she curse them? Did she say they eat Palestinian babies? Did she insult them? Did she call Israeli supporter anti-American?

What exactly is anti-Semitic about questioning the power of the Israeli government lobbyist?

Did she curse them? Did she say they eat Palestinian babies? Did she insult them? Did she call Israeli supporter anti-American?

The premise is the Jewish lobby controls controls our government’s support for Israel. And that our government is forced to support Israel on the basis of that. Yes, it’s anti Semitic conspiracy theory crap that I’m sure you buy into.

They're not the chosen ones they like to pretend to be.

The Jews of modern Israel are not the Jews of the Bible. Not in any way, shape or form.

And if any country ever does pop off a nuke, my money is on Israel. Gare awn teed. And I'm sure there will be an arbitrary victim status card raised. Crazies...

LMAO! "American Patriot."

The premise is the Jewish lobby controls controls our government’s support for Israel. And that our government is forced to support Israel on the basis of that. Yes, it’s anti Semitic conspiracy theory crap that I’m sure you buy into.

So saying they have too much influence on American policy is anti-Semitic. Riiiiight.

Might be that the Israeli first folks are the original snowflakes then.

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a double anti Semite?

I don't like James or the Lakers. Does that make me a racist?

So saying they have too much influence on American policy is anti-Semitic. Riiiiight.

Might be that the Israeli first folks are the original snowflakes then.

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a double anti Semite?

I don't like James or the Lakers. Does that make me a racist?

You don’t have to like Israel and neither does she but to say the bassis for the support of Israel is lobbyists is not only factually incorrect, it’s plays into the stereotype that Jews control the world with their money. I don’t give a shit about AIPAC, and I support Israel. There’s plenty of people in and out of government that feel the same way.

It is certainly fishy that if you don’t support Israel and their government’s every action, it means you hate every Jew in the world, including ones that don’t live in Israel and who agree with you about the actions of Israel’s government. Never has there been a phenomenon like that.

If you disapprove of the Saudi Prince’s murder and dismemberment of a journalist, does that make you racist against Muslims?

Interesting. If someone says something that about black people, and a black person interprets it as racist, then it's racist. If the comment is about Jews, and a Jew takes offense, well then THE JEW is the racist. Seems legit.
If somebody says something about Chicago, does that make them racist against black people?

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a ... anti Semite?

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.

It is certainly fishy that if you don’t support Israel and their government’s every action, it means you hate every Jew in the world, including ones that don’t live in Israel and who agree with you about the actions of Israel’s government. Never has there been a phenomenon like that.

And here you are employing the same distortion of truth that Omar does and in much the same way. You are welcome to disagree with Israel's actions and policies and you won't be identified as antisemitic, if you discuss Israel's ACTIONS and POLICIES. However, if you use antisemitic canards applied broadly to Jews, then hey! guess what?!

If you disapprove of the Saudi Prince’s murder and dismemberment of a journalist, does that make you racist against Muslims?
Ah, but see what you did here? You identified an actual ACTION/POLICY. But if you were to say that Muslims control America's policy toward Muslim nations with the intention of building a global Caliphate where Christians and Jews are nothing but dhimmis then hey! guess what?!

And here you are employing the same distortion of truth that Omar does and in much the same way. You are welcome to disagree with Israel's actions and policies and you won't be identified as antisemitic, if you discuss Israel's ACTIONS and POLICIES. However, if you use antisemitic canards applied broadly to Jews, then hey! guess what?!

Ah, but see what you did here? You identified an actual ACTION/POLICY. But if you were to say that Muslims control America's policy toward Muslim nations with the intention of building a global Caliphate where Christians and Jews are nothing but dhimmis then hey! guess what?!
It’s not AJPAC, it’s AIPAC. And if there’s a group lobbying for the Saudi Prince to murder at will, let me know what it is and I’ll oppose them.

It’s not AJPAC, it’s AIPAC. And if there’s a group lobbying for the Saudi Prince to murder at will, let me know what it is and I’ll oppose them.

Oh look there you go. Suggesting that AIPAC lobbies for Israel to murder at will.

Oh look there you go. Suggesting that AIPAC lobbies for Israel to murder at will.
Lazy rebuttal, liar :rolleyes:

I suppose you lied about there being a Muslim lobbying group wanting to let the Saudi Prince murder, too

If I'm against the annexation of the West Bank, does that make me a ... anti Semite?

Not necessarily. Though it might depend on "why" you are against the annexation of Judea/Samaria by Israel.

Employing antisemitic canards like "Jews control ... media, government, the world, etc" is antisemitic. Its a very specific reference to conspiracy theories which attempt to mark Jews as having insidious evil intent.

Did she say "Jews Control....", or did she say it was the Israeli government? Did she compare the lobbying effects by Israel to other lobbying groups or did she simply try and denigrate the Israeli lobby? Does criticizing the Israeli Government and it's political arm in the US constitute antisemitism. I just always think of antisemitism as being against Jews on a personal level. That has existed for millennia.

Seems like the pol class pulls the antisemitism card for every single criticism of Israel.

you're making way too much sense for them to comprehend.LOL

They're not the chosen ones they like to pretend to be.

The Jews of modern Israel are not the Jews of the Bible. Not in any way, shape or form.

And if any country ever does pop off a nuke, my money is on Israel. Gare awn teed. And I'm sure there will be an arbitrary victim status card raised. Crazies...

only a fool would put another country ahead of Israel as the one that goes and nukes another country if that were to ever happen.

Did she say "Jews Control....", or did she say it was the Israeli government? Did she compare the lobbying effects by Israel to other lobbying groups or did she simply try and denigrate the Israeli lobby? Does criticizing the Israeli Government and it's political arm in the US constitute antisemitism. I just always think of antisemitism as being against Jews on a personal level. That has existed for millennia.

Seems like the pol class pulls the antisemitism card for every single criticism of Israel.

thats a common thing i have noticed around here with the Israeli apologists everytime you call out the Israel government and criticise them as she is doing,that they always come back and reach for the antisemitic card when like you said so brilliantly,i always thought of being anti-semitic as being against jews on a personal level hating them because they are jewish.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back