Nepal Earthquake.Will Activists Tie It To Global Climate Change?,Will They Ever Stop The Nonsense?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:slap: And remember when Ed Schultz blamed the Minnesota Bridge Collapse on the Republicans? And didn't Obama just blame his daughters asthma on global warming/climate change? Hey, lets just blame the tragic Nepal Earthquake on climate change and white people driving SUV's. Let's just wait and see if/when some infamous activist will create a scientific theory on how global warming/fracking caused the massive earthquake on the other side of the world. May as well throw the Bush's into the blame.:woohoo:

Now, in a mansion bright with a galaxy of electric light, a mad genius ponders how to make money off the Nepalese disaster by blaming in on the devils who bring the world Global Warming.

Oh, Hi Al!

• Banned
well aren't there a lot of cows running loose in India/China who eat a lot of asian food? that has to be part of the cause.

• Banned
Now, in a mansion bright with a galaxy of electric light, a mad genius ponders how to make money off the Nepalese disaster by blaming in on the devils who bring the world Global Warming.

Oh, Hi Al!
well I am white, but i dont drive a 9 miles a gallon SUV, but somehow, al gore will blame me anyway.

:slap: And remember when Ed Schultz blamed the Minnesota Bridge Collapse on the Republicans? And didn't Obama just blame his daughters asthma on global warming/climate change? Hey, lets just blame the tragic Nepal Earthquake on climate change and white people driving SUV's. Let's just wait and see if/when some infamous activist will create a scientific theory on how global warming/fracking caused the massive earthquake on the other side of the world. May as well throw the Bush's into the blame.:woohoo:
Clearly Obama's fault.

• Banned
maybe the earthquake was caused by the asteroid that hit russia in 1913? and now the earth is feeling the long term side affects/after shocks?

Thousands of Nepalis began fleeing the capital Kathmandu on Monday, terror-stricken by two days of powerful aftershocks and looming shortages of food and water after an earthquake that killed more than 3,700 people.

A senior interior ministry official said authorities had not been able to establish contact with some of the worst affected areas in the mountainous nation, and that the death toll could reach 5,000.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com WRAPUP 7-Desperate Nepalis Flee Capital as Aftershocks Spread Fear

this is just terrible, i believe the death toll numbers will never really be known, natural disasters such as this Earthquake have killed in the 10,000's in times past.

i also wonder if Mt. Everest has grown a few feet ?

Forum List

Back