The Turkey/Syria Earhquake.A Major Crisis.Anyone Wonder If At Least One Liberal/Leftist Will Tie It To Climate Change?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Well, at least one famous liberal once claimed that the center of the earth is several million degrees! There you go. But as we all know, and have seen over the last decade or so, whenever there is a major weather event, unseen in the 742 years history of "Man", it was either caused by Global Warming, Global Climate Change. Or too many white people driving gas guzzling SUV's 7 days a week!
Now, this earthquake, anyone wanna come up with a theory of how Global Warming or Global Climate change caused/triggered this 7.8 Giggawatt earthquake?

Well, at least one famous liberal once claimed that the center of the earth is several million degrees! There you go. But as we all know, and have seen over the last decade or so, whenever there is a major weather event, unseen in the 742 years history of "Man", it was either caused by Global Warming, Global Climate Change. Or too many white people driving gas guzzling SUV's 7 days a week!
Now, this earthquake, anyone wanna come up with a theory of how Global Warming or Global Climate change caused/triggered this 7.8 Giggawatt earthquake?
I heard the earths core stopped spinning.

no one has talked about climate change. this happens once every 100 years, sometimes it happens when it's warm, sometimes it happens when it's cold

The Turkey-Syria earthquake is one of the saddest events that I have seen happen on this earth during my life. My heart and prayers go out to every person who has been affected by this tragedy.

Forum List

Back