Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

Let's make this simple Bob. Do you think the Democrats will have a 7% advantage in turnout this election? If you do, then Obama should win easily......

I'm not trying to argue that any polls are indicative of what's to come on Tuesday, I'm trying to argue that counting yard signs is very comparable to what you feel is so unrealistic.

I know that's how you roll, but that doesn't make it practical.

I live in Southern California Bob. I do business all over So-Cal and particularly the west side of LA - Obama's most raving fans live here. In 2008 there were bumper stickers and yard signs all over the place - you could feel the momentum- it was palatable.

Today, I never see an Obama yard sign, and the few bumper stickers I do see are from 2008 and have scratch marks from trying to be removed.....The shine is off the apple, Obama has a record now.

What I do see are lots and lots of Romney yard signs and bumper stickers- even in West Hollywood and Santa Monica!

Does that mean Obama will lose California? Nope. He'll still win California, but he won't win it with 61% like he did in 2008. He'll get around 51--52%.....a minimum of 8-10 point drop.

Obama's in deep trouble and only the most self delusional ideologues disagree.....

[MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION]

tsk, tsk..

California, 2008: Obama +24.02%
California, 2012: Obama +23.09%

swing: -0.93%

tsk, tsk.... must suck to have been SOOOO wrong.

I'm not trying to argue that any polls are indicative of what's to come on Tuesday, I'm trying to argue that counting yard signs is very comparable to what you feel is so unrealistic.

I know that's how you roll, but that doesn't make it practical.

I live in Southern California Bob. I do business all over So-Cal and particularly the west side of LA - Obama's most raving fans live here. In 2008 there were bumper stickers and yard signs all over the place - you could feel the momentum- it was palatable.

Today, I never see an Obama yard sign, and the few bumper stickers I do see are from 2008 and have scratch marks from trying to be removed.....The shine is off the apple, Obama has a record now.

What I do see are lots and lots of Romney yard signs and bumper stickers- even in West Hollywood and Santa Monica!

Does that mean Obama will lose California? Nope. He'll still win California, but he won't win it with 61% like he did in 2008. He'll get around 51--52%.....a minimum of 8-10 point drop.

Obama's in deep trouble and only the most self delusional ideologues disagree.....

tsk, tsk..

Zander :clap2:

9XDIQWY.png

Last edited:

tsk, tsk..

Zander :clap2:

9XDIQWY.png

I guess it's easy to get that second term when you lie and cheat your ass off.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E]"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." - Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Hey!!

Dr-zoidbergs-butthurt-cream-300x225.jpg

You're welcome!

Maybe at first yeah. Now...? I'm lovin it!!!
The fool made it certain that dems are going to be ousted all across America for the foreseeable future. Look how many dems are running from any connection with obammy and his magic medical show.
Dems are fucked in the mid terms and the GOP could run Barney Fife in the presidential elections and still win.
I should send obammy a thank you card.

Hey!!

You're welcome!

The fool made it certain that dems are going to be ousted all across America for the foreseeable future. Look how many dems are running from any connection with obammy and his magic medical show.
Dems are fucked in the mid terms and the GOP could run Barney Fife in the presidential elections and still win.

Well, why don't you just go do that?

Hey!!

You're welcome!

Well, why don't you just go do that?

No need really..he already knows that he fucked his party and conservative will be forever grateful for his stupidity.

But I'll go ahead and say it here for posterity's sake...

Thank you obammy for being an inept left wing moron.
We on the right will be forever grateful for your help in showing America what failed policies look like.

Forum List

Back