Harry Reid has convinced me to vote for Akin despite not liking him

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I think Akin and his positions on women are out there BUT....

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.

Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

Harry has promised that he won't work with Romney. Since he has taken this position I have no choice but to vote for Akin in the hopes that Harry loses his majority so we can get someone who will at least give Romney a chance if he wins.

After Akins ridiculous comments I had planned to vote third party to send a message but harry's position could actually hinder our recovery. And as I've said all along social issues are secondary to me. Besides that I seriously doubt roe v wade is in jeopardy.

Akin is an idiot but Reid could actually damage our recovery with his partisan bullshit.

Translation: Hallelujah! I finally found a rationalization to do what i was going to do anyway.

• Banned

Translation: Hallelujah! I finally found a rationalization to do what i was going to do anyway.

What ever you say Sherlock

I thought you live on the Kansas side of the line

SW Missouri is republican conservative enough, without letting extremist run our state or nation.
An extremist runs things in the senate now. Reid has been an idiot for years.

I can't do anything about him, but he needs t go. If these people can't do their job, and that job is to run the USA through legislation, then we need to fire all of them at the voting booth.

Well what do you Republicans expect after you have done the same thing to Obama what comes around goes around.

Nope.

Reid and Pelosi have been the problems all along.
They controlled what legislation made it through to a vote.
Thank God Pelosi is out.
Too bad America is stuck with the likes of Harry Reid.

Well what do you Republicans expect after you have done the same thing to Obama what comes around goes around.

Except that you all had two years and didn't do shit to fix the economy

Nope.

We can cancel each other out.

I think Claire has done a fine job.

Except that you all had two years and didn't do shit to fix the economy

So lets give Romney if he wins two years to fix something as big as the economy and start blocking Everything. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Akin is an idiot but the Democrap is worse.

It's like McCain vs Obamination, McCain was a lousy choice but 10x better than any Democrap.

That is just horrible. A politician saying something that he thinks will motivate people to vote for his party. The outrage.

We all know that the Democratic party will do what is necessary to move the country forward. You know...like support bills that they author and co-sponsor even if the GOP agrees with it. Shit like that.

Claire is trying to get rid of higher pay for public projects, her husband runs a construction business and they have a farm that gets federal funds. While in public office these activities should not be allowed.

Forum List

Back