Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

The point is that saying I am gay isn't taking anything out of the bedroom. That YOUR mind goes there is your hang-up, not "the gheys" problem.

Sure saying you're gay is taking it out of the bedroom and, you can deny it all you want but, doesn't change anything.

If I ask about your "husband" ... you will continue to introduce "her" as your life partner? Wow, you really are confused...eh?

No, it is you who are confused. I don't tell people I'm gay unless they get nosy and ask about my husband. I am often asked questions like "what does your husband do", especially if I'm with my kids. It is then that I tell people I'm gay...essentially when the ASK.

I don't have a husband, I have a female partner. Understand now?

So now, I'm going to try it again. Since I don't care if you're gay and it's really your business of which you should keep in your own bedroom, I'm through arguing this matter with you. I'm not interested in your gayness and it's none of my business. So, keep it to yourself. And, the more you keep trying to press this issue on me will only go to demonstrate the correctness in my argument. I don't care if you're gay so, stop telling me about it and stop trying to persuade me to accept it. Otherwise, you're trying to flaunt it.

I don't take my sex life out of my bedroom.

Who said anything about your sex life?

Being gay isn't a sex life, it is who I am, like being Irish. Do I have to stop going to St Patty's parades and flaunting my Irishness?

Just as long as you don't act gay, in that dress.

Savannah-St-Patricks-Day-Parade2.jpg

Sure saying you're gay is taking it out of the bedroom and, you can deny it all you want but, doesn't change anything.

If I ask about your "husband" ... you will continue to introduce "her" as your life partner? Wow, you really are confused...eh?

No, it is you who are confused. I don't tell people I'm gay unless they get nosy and ask about my husband. I am often asked questions like "what does your husband do", especially if I'm with my kids. It is then that I tell people I'm gay...essentially when the ASK.

Being gay isn't a sex life, it is who I am, like being Irish. Do I have to stop going to St Patty's parades and flaunting my Irishness?

If I was wearing a dress, idiot, you would assume I was straight. In your world "those women" (lesbians) don't wear dresses.

It's funny how pole smokers like Warrior, make a bet and lose, because they're morons, and sneak in as socks.

If I was wearing a dress, idiot, you would assume I was straight. In your world "those women" (lesbians) don't wear dresses.

No, if you were wearing a dress and clearly of the male species and, acting all flamboyant, I would assume no such thing.

No, if you were wearing a dress and clearly of the male species and, acting all flamboyant, I would assume no such thing.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

Ah...I see. After going through this board, I noticed a response you made to me of which I missed in which you clarified that you're supposedly a female. And, in that case, you have no idea as to what, in my world, "those [so-called] women" do and don't wear. And, in actuality, generally, in a female homosexual relationship, there's the masculine figure and the feminine figure. Like, for instance, in Ellen DeGeneres' relationship, clearly, DeGeneres is the masculine figure and her partner is the feminine figure. So, yes, I would presume the feminine figure of the relationship would potentially wear a dress. I wouldn't necessarily expect DeGeneres to wear a dress but, I'm sure, it's possible, if she's dressing up for Halloween or something.

So, again, no, if you were wearing a dress, I would presume no such thing.

Last edited:

Ah...I see. After going through this board, I noticed a response you made to me of which I missed in which you clarified that you're supposedly a female. And, in that case, you have no idea as to what, in my world, "those [so-called] women" do and don't wear. And, in actuality, generally, in a female homosexual relationship, there's the masculine figure and the feminine figure. Like, for instance, in Ellen DeGeneres' relationship, clearly, DeGeneres is the masculine figure and her partner is the feminine figure. So, yes, I would presume the feminine figure of the relationship would potentially wear a dress. I wouldn't necessarily expect DeGeneres to wear a dress but, I'm sure, it's possible, if she's dressing up for Halloween or something.

You've got this all figured out, don't you? :lol::lol::lol:

I'm kind of frightened he thinks Male is a species, actually.

He also seems to fixate on the word "flamboyant" a lot.

I'm kind of frightened he thinks Male is a species, actually.

He also seems to fixate on the word "flamboyant" a lot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqGtNMbdh2A&feature=related]Gaydar and Detecting Sexuality - YouTube[/ame]

You've got this all figured out, don't you? :lol::lol::lol:

Only in his own mind. Reality is completely different.

I really love that I'm "supposedly female". No supposing about it...and I have the vagina & stretch marks to prove it. Decent sized knockers too ;)

Forum List

Back