Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

No, if you were wearing a dress and clearly of the male species and, acting all flamboyant, I would assume no such thing.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

I'm kind of frightened he thinks Male is a species, actually.

I'm kind of frightened you think I meant "male species" in a literal sense, rather than as a figure of speech.

He also seems to fixate on the word "flamboyant" a lot.

Actually, I believe I've used the word "flamboyant" once. I think you just imagine I use it a lot.

I'm not "of the male species" so your "point" (for lack of a better word) is moot.

I'm kind of frightened you think I meant "male species" in a literal sense, rather than as a figure of speech.

Actually, I believe I've used the word "flamboyant" once. I think you just imagine I use it a lot.

I think you've used it more than once, but I'm not enough of a masochist to go through this thread and review all of your sad homophobia.

A figure of speech actually has to make sense, and requires an understanding of the definitions of words...

I think you've used it more than once, but I'm not enough of a masochist to go through this thread and review all of your sad homophobia.

No, I went through the thread some bit ago to confirm that I said it only once and. I said it only once. It was quoted many times in others' reply to me but, I said it only once on this thread, as well as this board. And, homophobia? Pffft! I'm not afraid of them. Just don't like them. And, I don't like lime green...either. Does that mean I've got LimeGreenophobia?

A figure of speech actually has to make sense, and requires an understanding of the definitions of words...

If it didn't make sense to you? You're kind of dumb...eh? And, I know quite well the definition of words.

No, I went through the thread some bit ago to confirm that I said it only once and. I said it only once. It was quoted many times in others' reply to me but, I said it only once on this thread, as well as this board. And, homophobia? Pffft! I'm not afraid of them. Just don't like them. And, I don't like lime green...either. Does that mean I've got LimeGreenophobia?

If it didn't make sense to you? You're kind of dumb...eh? And, I know quite well the definition of words.

male species isn't a figure of speech.

you're a fuckwit.

have a pleasant evening, fuckwit

male species isn't a figure of speech.

Yeah...male species is a figure of speech in the context I used it.

you're a fuckwit.

Is this supposed to mean anything coming from a jerkoff like you?

have a pleasant evening, fuckwit

Consume defecation and expire...shit for brains.

Guess the queer sees the writing on the wall.

Warrior seems to know quite a bit about his neighbors sexuality - I suspect he must spend considerable time peeking in the windows of his neighbor's homes.

I'm thinking his voyerism is pretty much restricted to his gay neighbors. THAT does not mean he is gay himself. Honest!

where is sissy boi (Warbler)? He lurking?
thsmiley_lurk.gif

Last edited:
I have been kinda shocked to see so many Romney signs and so few obama signs. This is California after all.

I haven't seen as many except for today. In a heavily populated black neighborhood I saw four, with one Romney sign.

I just got back from Boulder, CO, liberal stronghold: Very Few Political signs; certainly no visible outpouring of support for Obama.

*bump*

Priceless! End result, CO:

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/compare.php?year=2012&fips=8&f=1&off=0&elect=0&type=state

Obama 51.45%
Romney 46.09%
Margin: Obama +5.36%

BTW, - in order of margin, CO was the tipping-point state in 2012, it brought Obama to 272, enough to win. Obama could have lost everything with a margin under +5 and still won the election... Virginia (13), Ohio (18), Florida (29)...

:D

Damn those invisible yard signs!! Damn them, damn them, damn them all to HELL!!!

I'd have a lot more faith in yard signs, than in polls with D +7 samples.....but that's just how I roll.

:dunno:

So like I put in bold, "succor and comfort FROM reality".

Let's make this simple Bob. Do you think the Democrats will have a 7% advantage in turnout this election? If you do, then Obama should win easily......

*bump*

[MENTION=20854]Zander[/MENTION]

They did. Exit polls prove it.

Forum List

Back