Need an image change?

Change?

• You're fine as you are

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • You're OK. Get a trim and some smarter clothes.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Get a buzzcut and a suit!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Sweetie, as I have said, on numerous occasions, every fucking post of yours is a lie. You lie about how people 'hate' you. You lie about what I say, you lie about what other posters say, you rant like a fucking banshee on crack about anyone who criticizes your Messiah.

I haven't read your sig... I have no interest in your whining... about me or anyone else.

So, you're claiming that, because I doubt some of the claims made by scientists about global warming, that somehow (in your delusional mind) means that I dislike scientists? Christ on a bike, you are one dumb chick. :lol:

where is your proof of one lie by me?

you dont have one.

the second link on my sig is a link to a lie on your part.

You defended someone who got the facts WRONG and even when that facts were clearly pointed out to you you didnt have the class to admitt you were wrong and held to the lie.You flat out lied because you could not admitt your and another cons mistake.

You claim you have a masters and are still in school. For someone in a doctorate program you sure post here alot.

I think you are full of shit.

You have lied before.

You have NO proof to offer your claims of education are real.

Can you never stay on any fucking topic, you stupid brat. This thread ain't about you and your obsessional lying about other posters. Go rant elsewhere.

:eusa_shhh: Don't feed the trolls ;)

I can't believe there's people here telling this guy that his hair looks fine like that.

That hair cut is fine if you're going to high school. This guy is about to enter the real world where people in suits will eat you alive.

No one in the white collar industry wants to see a Justin Bieber hair cut.

For real.

I'll follow that up to say get the job first. Establish yourself. Then you can be more liberal about your appearance.

I can't believe there's people here telling this guy that his hair looks fine like that.

That hair cut is fine if you're going to high school. This guy is about to enter the real world where people in suits will eat you alive.

For real.

Law school isn't the real world. Unless he's pacing the halls of Harvard with the creme de la creme, neither he nor his classmates will have time to do more than pull the t-shirt and jeans out from under the stack of books, give it a once over to make sure it's clean, throw it on and run out the door lugging laptop and 50 pounds or so of books and crap.

A year or two down the road, different story. There'll be clerkships and depending on the school, clinicals. But what he'll need when it's time will be dependent on geography and field. For now as an entering 1L? Meh. Makes no difference.

For real.

He's not entering the real world, he's going to law school. :D

His hair is the opposite of Justin Bieber's.

Justin_Bieber_bio.jpg

If Andy is going to go for a cut, this would look nice . . .

normal_studio-sep99-03.jpg

*disclaimer: the above picture of Tom Cruise in no way means I like him as an actor. On the contrary, I do not believe he can act. However, the picture shows a great hair cut.

. . . or a bit longer in the back but off the face, like this:

orlandobloom-parishair.jpg
men-curly-hairstyle1.jpg

For real.

Law school isn't the real world. Unless he's pacing the halls of Harvard with the creme de la creme, neither he nor his classmates will have time to do more than pull the t-shirt and jeans out from under the stack of books, give it a once over to make sure it's clean, throw it on and run out the door lugging laptop and 50 pounds or so of books and crap.

A year or two down the road, different story. There'll be clerkships and depending on the school, clinicals. But what he'll need when it's time will be dependent on geography and field. For now as an entering 1L? Meh. Makes no difference.

I agree, right now it doesn't much matter. Later on it will.

ppppssstttt...get a good briefcase.

For real.

He's not entering the real world, he's going to law school. :D

His hair is the opposite of Justin Bieber's.

Justin_Bieber_bio.jpg

If Andy is going to go for a cut, this would look nice . . .

normal_studio-sep99-03.jpg

*disclaimer: the above picture of Tom Cruise in no way means I like him as an actor. On the contrary, I do not believe he can act. However, the picture shows a great hair cut.

. . . or a bit longer in the back but off the face, like this:

orlandobloom-parishair.jpg
men-curly-hairstyle1.jpg

orlando_bloom_the_lord_of_the_rings_the_fellowship_of_the_ring_001.jpg

Tom Cruise is okay. I have liked some of his movies..like The Last Samurai

For real.

You don't think if he's looking to get into a GOOD law school, that his first impression will make a difference?

I don't have a problem with the hair other than the first impression. Hair grows back. Go clean cut and make your impression, and once you're in do what you want with it.

People in positions of authority like those considering law school applicants for instance, in my experience with other situations like that, tend to opt for the clean cut appearance because it's conservative and considered "low risk", so to speak.

I'm speaking generally though. I honestly don't know much about the process of initiating contact for. and getting accepted to, law school.

It's just my personal opinion from experience in general, that clean cut is the safe bet.

I also kind of think those longer hair styles are just stupid anyway :D

Last edited:

For real.

I agree, right now it doesn't much matter. Later on it will.

ppppssstttt...get a good briefcase.

The really GOOD briefcase is the traditional graduation present. Ya gotta earn it. ;)

Won't need it until he's actually working cases with real files anyway.

For real.

You don't think if he's looking to get into a GOOD law school, that his first impression will make a difference?

I don't have a problem with the hair other than the first impression. Hair grows back. Go clean cut and make your impression, and once you're in do what you want with it.

People in positions of authority like those considering law school applicants for instance, in my experience with other situations like that, tend to opt for the clean cut appearance because it's conservative and considered "low risk", so to speak.

I'm speaking generally though. I honestly don't know much about the process of initiating contact for. and getting accepted to, law school.

It's just my personal opinion from experience in general, that clean cut is the safe bet.

I also kind of think those longer hair styles are just stupid anyway :D

The law school application process is an interesting experience, and so much depends on what that particular school is looking for.

I went through it a while back, but not THAT long ago. ;)

Like I said, a trim. A suit. Neat and respectful but not cardboard cutout. They WANT to see your personality, don't change your whole appearance based on an hour's interview. They may very well not be looking for another stuffed suit, they'll get plenty of those from their political families and legacies and frankly those are most of the dropouts during the first year.

Also be careful, especially in that part of the country you don't want to give off the uppity, snotty "Eurotrash" vibe. Do your homework on that school and gear it to what they're looking for. They're all a little different, looking to attract different populations and personalities.

If you've never heard it before, there's an old saying.... "dress for success."

You should have an idea what that means.

It depends on what kind of law you want to end up practicing.

If you want to be a public defender, keep your look just as it is.

An environmentalist? Keep your current look and grow a beard.

Corporate mercenary? Get a German army hair cut and fashion tips from www.WeAreTheYoungRepublicans.com

Prosecutor? See Corporate mercenary.

Show biz agent? Keep the hair and wear $200 jeans with a wife-beater T-shirt.

Lobbyist? Better get a bullet-proof vest and an SUV with tinted windows.

Hello all,

I'm applying very soon to law school, and was wondering if I should cut my hair. I'm looking around the Texas area and I think that's more conservative than many areas.

I'm from Britain, so just need a bit of advice on this.

Need some new clothes too. People do tend to judge by appearances, whether we like it or not.

I'm also a bit older - 23 - though I may not look it. Hope that won't make any difference.

Andy

156776_1752010682898_1317825982_31958969_734588_n.jpg

74825_1735683514713_1317335011_31890441_1932311_n.jpg

Has Luissa PM'd you yet for cyber sex? :lol:

Forum List

Back