Conservative vs. Liberal

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

====

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

====

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

====

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

====

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign anti-Semitic religion, of course!)

====

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or chooses a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

I laugh at idiots that post stuff like this, it's hysterical how they want to pigeonhole people.

Love,

A liberal vegetarian that cooks meat for others, may buy a gun soon, is a Christian, who helps others less blessed than her.

And we'll all keep on hearing about it time and time again until the Left/Progressives stop trying to force their truly regressive policies on the rest of us.

If but only life were that black and white simple, eh?

I've gotten this in my e-mail so many times that it just isn't funny any more. While there is an element of truth to it, it's about as fresh as month old bread. You need to get out more.

I've gotten this in my e-mail so many times that it just isn't funny any more. While there is an element of truth to it, it's about as fresh as month old bread. You need to get out more.

Yeah, however it's dishonest to pretend conservatives never try to ban harmless things they don't like.

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.

If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

====

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.

If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

====

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.

A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

====

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.

Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

====

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.

A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign anti-Semitic religion, of course!)

====

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or chooses a job that provides it.

A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.
Dept. of AgitProp
Rejected

We regret to inform you that your submission has been rejected. It is the opinion of the Department that your submission lacks sufficient credibility and is in need of further refinement. An example acceptable-grade AgitProp for your cause might be provided for you to study, at the discretion of the Department of Agitation and Propaganda.

Sincerely,

James Beukema,
-Minster of AgitProp

PS- I recommend shadowing PoliticalChic for examples of more thoughtfully constructed AgitProp which will (A) take longer to refute, (B) better resonate with your target audience, and (C) effectively frustrate your political opponents, discouraging active rebuttal and allowing you to portray their reluctance to address the material as concession and silent confession to the charges levied against them.

Last edited:

Yeah, however it's dishonest to pretend conservatives never try to ban harmless things they don't like.

It is not very often that I agree with you, but in this case, I will have to make an exception. The only difference between liberals and conservatives is which joys in life/rights/benefits they want to exterminate first.

Immie

Decent people marry whom they will and let others do the same

Far Righties want to tell people whom to marry- only people of the same race and opposite sex. Miscegenation and gay marriage are evil and mustn't be allowed!

Far Lefties want to tell people whom to marry- only people o the same sex and a different race- traditional marriage is evil and must be destroyed!

Both sides have their loons.

It is not very often that I agree with you, but in this case, I will have to make an exception. The only difference between liberals and conservatives is which joys in life/rights/benefits they want to exterminate first.

Immie

True, but only with the caveat that it only applies to the wingnuts on both sides. Nearer the middle, there are reasonable folk to be found on both sides of the divide.

Immie

True, but only with the caveat that it only applies to the wingnuts on both sides. Nearer the middle, there are reasonable folk to be found on both sides of the divide.

True but that goes without saying and truthfully, can you call someone near the middle either a true liberal or conservative?

Immie

Immie

True but that goes without saying and truthfully, can you call someone near the middle either a true liberal or conservative?

Immie

Do they adhere to the ideology of Liberalism? Are they conservative on any given issue?

Immie

Do they adhere to the ideology of Liberalism? Are they conservative on any given issue?

Some of both usually.

Immie

Forum List

Back