Need an idea

me i would go with a combo of blueberries....whole one will burst as you heat the syrup...fresh pineapple is always a surprise and most love it...omg pineapple and marasicno cherries

me i would go with a combo of blueberries....whole one will burst as you heat the syrup...fresh pineapple is always a surprise and most love it...omg pineapple and marasicno cherries
French toast, pineapple and maraschino cherries is just pineapple upside down cake, revised a little lol.

yall do realize there is a reason i am diabetic ?

try for a wee bit less sugar....cause i bet you got co workers who are diabetic and a lot of us try to hide the fact and will eat food that is really bad for us...peer pressure....at micky d's causes me to hit the drive thru for fries....so far....even with the hot sign i wont do krispy kreme....
My sister is a diabetic and has a thyroid proble. Both my grandmothers had/have a thyroid problem. One that passed away a awhile back also had diabetes. My mother has a thyroid problem. Hers is so bad, it is actually messing with her memory. I fuckin hate it..

you realize genetics has loaded that gun.....

try not to let your lifestyle pull that trigger....

diabetes best friends is cancer.....just saying

Im not hot on cornbread. I only like it if I put mayo or salad dressing(I like both) on it. I like dressing! Does that count? lol

the yule log is killer...sponge cake.....filled with whipped chocolate ganache... glaze with ganache...with merange mushrooms...etc and so forth...

i friggin love cornbread ...with onions....raw onions....
Hate onions. My grandmother said when I was little, for a snack, I always wanted to go outside and pick a fresh onion and eat it like an apple lol. Gross

Love onions!!!

In the old days, the *cure* for people who had lost their appetite and refused to eat (anorexia) was to fry onions. The smell makes people hungry.

If your place has an oven, what about blacken chicken mac n' cheese? You can make it the evening before and just pop it in the oven. I usually serve mine with stewed tomato on the side. Very hearty!
Sounds good! I love playing with mac n cheese lol

I am partial to Alton Brown's base recipe for Mac n' Cheese and then adding my own twist.
I once spent about 20 bucks on different cheese samples at Kroger. I turned it into like a 6 cheese mac n cheese. I made it like usual then threw it in the oven with some breading on top. I don't remember what I used.. I want to say Ritz.. Anyways it was so fuckin good.
Homemade mac and cheese is the best thing EVAH.

Classic Baked Macaroni And Cheese Recipe - Food.com

That grilled cheese did look really good but also a little messy for work. For the best result you would have to make before you go. Grilled chesse that isn't fresh tastes like rubber between two pieces of fried bread imo. I like your chicken salad. I have been experimenting with tuna salad wraps and taking them into work. I think you may have given me a couple ideas on how to improve it. Brown mustard and yogurt.

Grilled cheese sandwiches, at their best, are sizzling when you get them.

That grilled cheese did look really good but also a little messy for work. For the best result you would have to make before you go. Grilled chesse that isn't fresh tastes like rubber between two pieces of fried bread imo. I like your chicken salad. I have been experimenting with tuna salad wraps and taking them into work. I think you may have given me a couple ideas on how to improve it. Brown mustard and yogurt.
That is a damn good point. Probably why KG asked if I had a fryer at work lol
That chicken salad is so good! Try it! And do the fruit and something crisp. Like cucumbers, celery or nuts. I am a texture person lol
The more flavors and textures the better

Next time you make grilled cheese, press some romano or parmesan cheese into the bread before you grill it.

Super yummmmm

My fave tuna salad is tuna with a little mayo and green olives.

Forum List

Back