Need an idea

I googled the fried grilled cheese. It says to grill it like usual in a pan, then deep fry it. Just get the flour golden..
I am stuck between this and that French toast that koshergrl posted

I googled the fried grilled cheese. It says to grill it like usual in a pan, then deep fry it. Just get the flour golden..
I am stuck between this and that French toast that koshergrl posted
I almost always opt for the easy. Then you can gussy it up..the berries, warm syrup, butter...

Since I can only do one, I am going to make the other over the weekend lol
#FatKidLivesMatter

If your place has an oven, what about blacken chicken mac n' cheese? You can make it the evening before and just pop it in the oven. I usually serve mine with stewed tomato on the side. Very hearty!

If your place has an oven, what about blacken chicken mac n' cheese? You can make it the evening before and just pop it in the oven. I usually serve mine with stewed tomato on the side. Very hearty!
Sounds good! I love playing with mac n cheese lol

I am partial to Alton Brown's base recipe for Mac n' Cheese and then adding my own twist.

I am partial to Alton Brown's base recipe for Mac n' Cheese and then adding my own twist.
I once spent about 20 bucks on different cheese samples at Kroger. I turned it into like a 6 cheese mac n cheese. I made it like usual then threw it in the oven with some breading on top. I don't remember what I used.. I want to say Ritz.. Anyways it was so fuckin good.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Mini Shepherd's Pot Pies

49647a59-9cfd-456e-8bdb-16269fcd0c4c.jpg

yule log after all it is that time of year and everyone loves a good dessert
somebody brought a chess pie day before yesterday. One of the best things I have ever put in my mouth.
she said" I hope its right. I don't remember the recipe. its a 30 year old memory"
lying bitch

I might have to improvise with the bread.. fruit syrup or fruit on top?

Forum List

Back