NCAA Football season is coming soon!

Speaking of coming NCAA football I heard on the radio this morning...I was half asleep but ...maybe I was dreaming.. some kid from California announced he was going to the U of W .... a QB... passed for over 6000 yards and 75 TDs? WTF ??? In ONE season??

Is THAT even possible ???

Speaking of coming NCAA football I heard on the radio this morning...I was half asleep but ...maybe I was dreaming.. some kid from California announced he was going to the U of W .... a QB... passed for over 6000 yards and 75 TDs? WTF ??? In ONE season??

Is THAT even possible ???

Looks more like career stats. Let me see what I can find.

In less than 2 months the 2014 college football season will start. The BCS is dead & gone. The new playoff system (which will hopefully expand) is about to begin.

How about some wild, unfounded, preseason playoff predictions?

I see the 4 teams to make the playoffs as being:

Alabama
Florida State
Oklahoma
Oregon

Can't argue with those.

A week ago I take Oregon out and put in Ohio State, now I think you have a solid four.

Go Huskers! Try not to lose more than 4 games this year! How the mighty have fallen

Yep, it is for a single season.

4-star QB commits to UW for 2015 - Spokesman.com - April 1, 2014
"Jake Browning, one of the top recruits on the West Coast, announced on Monday that he plans to play football for UW.

Browning, 6-foot-2 and 202 to 205 pounds, earned a bevy of regional and national awards after throwing for 5,737 yards and 75 touchdowns his junior season at Folsom (Calif.) High School."

Yep, it is for a single season.

4-star QB commits to UW for 2015 - Spokesman.com - April 1, 2014
"Jake Browning, one of the top recruits on the West Coast, announced on Monday that he plans to play football for UW.

Browning, 6-foot-2 and 202 to 205 pounds, earned a bevy of regional and national awards after throwing for 5,737 yards and 75 touchdowns his junior season at Folsom (Calif.) High School."

As a comparison Cam Newton As a 16-year-old junior, he passed for 2,500 yards and 23 touchdowns and ran for 638 yards and 9 TDs.

The kids playing receiver in HS must be licking their lips trying to get into Washingtons program for the next two years.

I may have to start paying attention to Husky football again.

I see my old homie college of Oklahoma University(1000 in fresh. comp. class) and that was 1982..
Is my fav, but I am sure Alabama will be hot as wiill the other winning teams. OK St. is a 70% win team, Texass 70%
OK 95%
Ala 95%
Another OU alumnus. Excellent. We now have over 4,000 students in the freshman class, with the highest percentage of MERIT scholars in the nation.

Remember Munchies? It's gone now tomake

4 days until the beginning of my Crimson Tide's season!!

The WVa Mountaineers run a 3-3-5 stack defense. I am hoping the Tide gets physical!!!

It didn't take long to see our first major upset.

Johnny Who? Manziel won't be missed.

Hill played a GREAT game against #9 SC. In his first college game he threw for 483 yards. That is more than Johnny Football threw in any game.

Forum List

Back