NCAA Football season is coming soon!

My prediction on the 4 playoff teams is:
Oregon
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Florida State.

Oregon will be solid.

I think Oklahoma may have gotten more mileage out of beating Alabama than they should have. They were beaten soundly by Texas, and Baylor slaughtered them.

I'm still not sure if Ohio State is the real deal.

FL State will be there.

Texass games can go either way, it's that big of a rivalry...Baylor also beat
West Vir, Texass Tech, Texass, Kan St,

Oregon
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Florida State.

Oregon will be solid.

I think Oklahoma may have gotten more mileage out of beating Alabama than they should have. They were beaten soundly by Texas, and Baylor slaughtered them.

FL State will be there.

That is one of the reasons I love college football. The rivalry games get so intense that you can't be sure of any win. How many times have the underdogs whipped their rival by playing harder and not giving up?

Oregon
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Florida State.

Oregon will be solid.

FL State will be there.

OSU finally got a new DB coach and have changed their philosophy on defense. I will be bitterly disappointed if the don't end up in the Rose Bowl, maybe against Oregon or Alabama.

Oregon will be solid.

FL State will be there.

That is one of the reasons I love college football. The rivalry games get so intense that you can't be sure of any win. How many times have the underdogs whipped their rival by playing harder and not giving up?

I watch for the same reasons, I stopped watching NFL when they went on strike in the 1980's...they seemed to have a lack of enthusiasm for the game...

I watch for the same reasons, I stopped watching NFL when they went on strike in the 1980's...they seemed to have a lack of enthusiasm for the game...

NFL free agency ruined it a little for me. I still love the NFL but it is second to college football.

Oregon
Oklahoma
Ohio State
Florida State.

Oregon will be solid.

FL State will be there.

OSU finally got a new DB coach and have changed their philosophy on defense. I will be bitterly disappointed if the don't end up in the Rose Bowl, maybe against Oregon or Alabama.

Bama would LOVE another chance at Oklahoma. Barring injuries, the pass defense should be far better. And the OC will actually USE some of the weapons they have.

Oregon will be solid.

FL State will be there.

Bama would LOVE another chance at Oklahoma. Barring injuries, the pass defense should be far better. And the OC will actually USE some of the weapons they have.

I'm waiting to see Alabama's QB play before I can say they can win the SEC.

I think either Coker or Sims can start and we can win the SEC. With a loaded backfield like we have, the better defense, and a much better OC, the QB doesn't have to be stellar. He just needs to avoid mistakes. If they can handle the passing game we have a fantastic set of receivers and a world class tightend. This year's pass rush should be killer too.

I think either Coker or Sims can start and we can win the SEC. With a loaded backfield like we have, the better defense, and a much better OC, the QB doesn't have to be stellar. He just needs to avoid mistakes. If they can handle the passing game we have a fantastic set of receivers and a world class tightend. This year's pass rush should be killer too.

much better OC ? Really? Can't wait to see Bama play.

much better OC ? Really? Can't wait to see Bama play.

I hated to lose Kiffin as the butt of jokes, but the man was a good OC. Lousy head coach, but a good OC. Neusmeir (sp) didn't take advantage of what worked.

I can't understand why you would not take advantage of having a tight end that is 6'6", 240 lbs, great hands and runs a 4.5/40.

Yeah, this year will be much better.

18 days!!!

Bama is a 4 TD favorite over WV. I believe we will win, but 4 TDs? Nah, WV will play us closer than that.

The Fox sports preseason poll is out.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oregon

I think that would make a great playoff set.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oregon

This looks legit. That Michigan St @ Oregon game will tell us a lot about Michigan St. I look for Ohio State to improve this year. Replacing Offensive line but do have a Heisman contender in Miller and a hell of a running back corp. Defensive secondary last year was awful but they have a ton of talent there this year, be it inexperience. They also might have the best Defensive line in the country.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oregon

This looks legit. That Michigan St @ Oregon game will tell us a lot about Michigan St. I look for Ohio State to improve this year. Replacing Offensive line but do have a Heisman contender in Miller and a hell of a running back corp. Defensive secondary last year was awful but they have a ton of talent there this year, be it inexperience. They also might have the best Defensive line in the country.

I think Michigan St has a shot at beating both Oregon and Ohio State. That would put them in the playoff for sure.

1. Florida State
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Oregon

I think Michigan St has a shot at beating both Oregon and Ohio State. That would put them in the playoff for sure.

Yep I agree. They would definitely have to beat Oregon for me to think they have a chance to beat Ohio State this year. They do have to go to Oregon to play but host Ohio State ... so that might be a factor. Though Ohio State has revenge factor on their side.

Why don't they just take the top 4 teams from the SEC and let them battle it out. :D

I know they didn't win it last year, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Why don't they just take the top 4 teams from the SEC and let them battle it out. :D

I know they didn't win it last year, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

I think the SEC will win it all again this year. But I doubt 4 SEC teams will be ranked higher than everyone else.

Forum List

Back