NBC's Chuck Todd: Our Poll Was Skewed...

That's why NBC felt the need to clarify, something you won't hear Fox do.

OMG you liberals use the same talking points over and over, I've never seen you clarifiy or go against your party/politicians, no another liberal OBamabot, that cant see the truth. Todd said it was skewed and you bring in Fox News....check out real clear politics

Rasmussen Tracking7/23 - 7/251500 LV3.04448Romney +4Gallup Tracking7/19 - 7/253050 RV2.04646TieNBC News/Wall St. Jrnl7/18 - 7/221000 RV3.14943Obama +6FOX News7/15 - 7/17901 RV3.04541Obama +4CBS News/NY Times7/11 - 7/16942 RV3.04647Romney +1NPR7/9 - 7/121000 LV3.14745Obama +2McClatchy/Marist7/9 - 7/11849 RV3.54846Obama +2RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Where is the Fox News bias in that poll, wanna show some proof. My God you guys are like cultists....learn to THINK FOR YOURSELF
RCP Average7/9 - 7/25----46.445.1Obama +1.3Rasmussen Tracking7/23 - 7/251500 LV3.04448Romney +4Gallup Tracking7/19 - 7/253050 RV2.04646TieNBC News/Wall St. Jrnl7/18 - 7/221000 RV3.14943Obama +6FOX News7/15 - 7/17901 RV3.04541Obama +4CBS News/NY Times7/11 - 7/16942 RV3.04647Romney +1NPR7/9 - 7/121000 LV3.14745Obama +2McClatchy/Marist7/9 - 7/11849 RV3.54846Obama +2

So Foxnews has it right at Obama +4 and NBC/WSJ is wildly skewed at Obama +6?

you got to be kidding.:lol:

The overall RealClear average is at +1.1 for Obama and that includes the +6 and +4 you mentioned.

If you are running a poll, you'd think that you'd pay attention to the numbers around you.

That 1.1 is part of a narrowing trend too.

That is why it is so funny to see Larry O'pinhead smile like an infant that just crapped his diaper when pointing to the NBC poll.

Of course, the margin of error on these things seem to be growing too.....

OMG you liberals use the same talking points over and over, I've never seen you clarifiy or go against your party/politicians, no another liberal OBamabot, that cant see the truth. Todd said it was skewed and you bring in Fox News....check out real clear politics

Rasmussen Tracking7/23 - 7/251500 LV3.04448Romney +4Gallup Tracking7/19 - 7/253050 RV2.04646TieNBC News/Wall St. Jrnl7/18 - 7/221000 RV3.14943Obama +6FOX News7/15 - 7/17901 RV3.04541Obama +4CBS News/NY Times7/11 - 7/16942 RV3.04647Romney +1NPR7/9 - 7/121000 LV3.14745Obama +2McClatchy/Marist7/9 - 7/11849 RV3.54846Obama +2RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Where is the Fox News bias in that poll, wanna show some proof. My God you guys are like cultists....learn to THINK FOR YOURSELF
RCP Average7/9 - 7/25----46.445.1Obama +1.3Rasmussen Tracking7/23 - 7/251500 LV3.04448Romney +4Gallup Tracking7/19 - 7/253050 RV2.04646TieNBC News/Wall St. Jrnl7/18 - 7/221000 RV3.14943Obama +6FOX News7/15 - 7/17901 RV3.04541Obama +4CBS News/NY Times7/11 - 7/16942 RV3.04647Romney +1NPR7/9 - 7/121000 LV3.14745Obama +2McClatchy/Marist7/9 - 7/11849 RV3.54846Obama +2

The overall RealClear average is at +1.1 for Obama and that includes the +6 and +4 you mentioned.

If you are running a poll, you'd think that you'd pay attention to the numbers around you.

That is why it is so funny to see Larry O'pinhead smile like an infant that just crapped his diaper when pointing to the NBC poll.

The realclear average is skewed by the comically skewed Rasmussen poll showing Obama down by 5.

Did you know the Foxnews poll had a 42% Democrat 38% Republican demo, which is about half the gap of the 2008 election,

and STILL showed Obama up by 4 points? Shocking eh?

Not as shocking as Rasmussen managing to get Obama down by 5 points.

That's why NBC felt the need to clarify, something you won't hear Fox do.

Ok you are a dumbass.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo]A Few Good Man "You Can't Handle the Truth" - YouTube[/ame]

The realclear average is skewed by the comically skewed Rasmussen poll showing Obama down by 5.

Did you know the Foxnews poll had a 42% Democrat 38% Republican demo, which is about half the gap of the 2008 election,

"Yeah I knew that because I'm the one that showed it to you dumbfuck.... Every post you make is dumb and dumber.....So what they are polls....who gives a shit about them???? It wont matter til November....but yes CHUCK TODD THE BOSS OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE POLL SAID IT WAS BIASED........YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

And another thing, dont take stuff from my posts, make fun of it....then use it against someone else you like you know you're so brillant and came up with that.......YOU dont know shit

Last edited:

"Yeah I knew that because I'm the one that showed it to you dumbfuck.... Every post you make is dumb and dumber.....So what they are polls....who gives a shit about them???? It wont matter til November....but yes CHUCK TODD THE BOSS OF THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE POLL SAID IT WAS BIASED........YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

And another thing, dont take stuff from my posts, make fun of it....then use it against someone else you like you know you're so brillant and came up with that.......YOU dont know shit

I was talking about the Fox poll a week and a half ago when it came out. Your incoherent posts about it notwithstanding.

I was talking about the Fox poll a week and a half ago when it came out. Your incoherent posts about it notwithstanding.

yeah whatever dude. look at your post again, you made fun of the Fox poll like you'd never seen it.....Dont be a douche.

And again it still has NOTHING to do with NBC......If Elton John says he sucks dick, I'm not disputing that....I'm not questioning it....so when Chuck Todd says our poll sucked and was biased...you continue to dispute it...it makes YOU look like a retard.....Do you like to argue for no fucking reason or are you 15?

Wow! The LMSM sacrificing their credibility to keep Fearless Leader looking good

Shocking!

and oh so ethical too

Well to be fair 10% of the votes for Dems are fictional and/or dead people anyway so maybe that is a fair sampling

Now Frank, why do you have to be so correct?:lol::lol::lol:

yeah whatever dude. look at your post again, you made fun of the Fox poll like you'd never seen it.....Dont be a douche.

And again it still has NOTHING to do with NBC......If Elton John says he sucks dick, I'm not disputing that....I'm not questioning it....so when Chuck Todd says our poll sucked and was biased...you continue to dispute it...it makes YOU look like a retard.....Do you like to argue for no fucking reason or are you 15?

Chuck Todd is wrong. His opinion is just as fallible as anyone else's. He didn't suddenly become infallible just because he said something that the rightwing nuts like you find pleasing to the ear.

Chuck Todd is wrong. His opinion is just as fallible as anyone else's. He didn't suddenly become infallible just because he said something that the rightwing nuts like you find pleasing to the ear.

you obviously are stupid and cant think for yourself, I'll type slower. HE IS THE BOSS...I've explained this before...HE SAID THEY FUCKED UP and yet you continue to argue. It's not his opinion, HE KNOWS THE POLL AND HOW IT WAS DONE, YOU DO NOT... GOD

YOU are a fucking retard.
After Bush stated mission accomplished was a mistake, I stopped fighting that battle, because I'm not an insane looney toon. WE can continue on this ALL Day.....
The guy that commissioned, runs and inteprets the poll, said it was wrong.....Do you want him to tattoo it on his ass?

You are correct. Rasmussen is a different type of poll and should not be averaged in with the others. That still won't move the Real Clear numbers themselves. If you toss that one out and then toss out the NBC poll....the number stays about the same.

you obviously are stupid and cant think for yourself, I'll type slower. HE IS THE BOSS...I've explained this before...HE SAID THEY FUCKED UP and yet you continue to argue. It's not his opinion, HE KNOWS THE POLL AND HOW IT WAS DONE, YOU DO NOT... GOD

YOU are a fucking retard.
After Bush stated mission accomplished was a mistake, I stopped fighting that battle, because I'm not an insane looney toon. WE can continue on this ALL Day.....
The guy that commissioned, runs and inteprets the poll, said it was wrong.....Do you want him to tattoo it on his ass?

I said he was wrong. Are you taking the position that Chuck Todd can never be wrong?

And for the thousandth time, he does NOT run the poll.

And for the thousandth time, they sampled 25% liberals and 39% conservatives. Why won't you address that number and tell me why it's wrong,

and then tell us what it should be, and then tell us how you reach that conclusion.

You are correct. Rasmussen is a different type of poll and should not be averaged in with the others. That still won't move the Real Clear numbers themselves. If you toss that one out and then toss out the NBC poll....the number stays about the same.

Don't you want to throw out the Foxnews number too? Didn't they oversample Republicans?

Don't you want to throw out the Foxnews number too? Didn't they oversample Republicans?

No. You can keep that and multiply it by 3 for all I care.

Given the number of polls they average it won't move the overall number by that much.

Rasmussen is an admittedly different type of poll. The will always pull the number to the right (work against Obama). NBC probably figured out they were way off the average and said let's look and see if we did this right.

Fox should probably do the same thing.....but +4 vs +1 starts to approach the margins so who knows ?

No. You can keep that and multiply it by 3 for all I care.

Given the number of polls they average it won't move the overall number by that much.

Rasmussen is an admittedly different type of poll. The will always pull the number to the right (work against Obama). NBC probably figured out they were way off the average and said let's look and see if we did this right.

Fox should probably do the same thing.....but +4 vs +1 starts to approach the margins so who knows ?

Fox's poll had a +4 Democrats and Fox got Obama up by 4.

NBC/WSJ's poll was, someone said, +11 Democrats and they got Obama up by 6.

The D's to R's spread difference there is a lot bigger than the results difference.

What people ignore when they fixate on the D to R ratio is what are the politics of the Independents.

That's why I believe the liberal to conservative ratio in a poll is a more accurate indicator than the Democrats to Republicans ratio. However, many polls don't tell you the L to C ratio.

In the 2008 election the actual (according to exit polls) liberal to conservatives number was 23% to 34%, with 45% moderates.

Stop with the knee jerk, if they oversampled republicans, then sho
w us. You need new programming other than fox is republican as your only retort
And again fox has nothing to do with the OP

Stop with the knee jerk, if they oversampled republicans, then sho
w us. You need new programming other than fox is republican as your only retort
And again fox has nothing to do with the OP

The Foxnews poll is within the margin of error of the NBC/WSJ poll.

Obama +4 and Obama +6 are very close.

But Foxnews got to Obama +4 on a 42% Democrat 38% Republican demographic. That is an oversample of Republicans, based on the 39 - 32 Democrat advantage in the 2008 election.

How is that possible, if the argument is that you HAVE to oversample Democrats in order to show Obama with that big a lead?

Forum List

Back