NBC: Race Relations Worst in History of Poll

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fundamentally Transformed.

Meet The Press host Chuck Todd discussed a new NBC / Wall Street Journal poll that said showed race relations are the worst they have been the 25-year history of the survey, with 74 percent saying they are bad.

“Race relations are the lowest point in the history of our poll, in more than 25 years. The previous low was in October of ’95,” Todd said, which was the month of the O.J. Simpson murder trial acquittal. “Back then, 61 percent said race relations were bad, while 34 percent thought race relations were good.”

The new poll reflects the increasing tensions felt by Americans after the massacre of police in Dallas and the killings of African-American men by law enforcement in Minnesota and Louisiana.

“A whopping 74 percent of all Americans say race relations are bad, and only 24 percent say they are good,” Todd said.

When you have a president and his party who thrive on dividing people this is hardly surprising.

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened

If the pollsters went back 50 years, 2016 would be a tiny blip.

If the pollsters went back 50 years, 2016 would be a tiny blip.
image.png

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened
Many black business owners will only partner/contract with other black owners. It is a real thing.

Are you kidding me? Every time I post anything that someone doesn't agree with I get called a racist. I don't give a shit anymore, the word has n meaning.

Well gee, in the aftermath of the shootings and police killings people are going to say it's not good.

Reality is a whole different story . Race relations constantly improve .

Just look around and see all the mixy mocha kids !

Well gee, in the aftermath of the shootings and police killings people are going to say it's not good.

Such as Obama.

Before Dallas. Just wait until the next poll now after Dallas and Baton Rouge and the BLM responses to those murders. Obama's legacy is in concrete - a racist divider.
image.png

Yep, the race mongering was high under Bush. You can see it from the chart. Interesting that blacks think things are the worst after a two term black President. Way to unite Obama! Seriously, did anyone expect different based on Obama's history? His entire life has been about dividing and measuring a man by his color rather than his character.

Obama says that's BS.....
Everything....he says Everything....and he means EVERYTHING
on earth and in the universe is a trillion times better....since he took office.

And just look at the national debt which has increased by the trillions under
his watch as proof....

Are you kidding me? Every time I post anything that someone doesn't agree with I get called a racist. I don't give a shit anymore, the word has n meaning.

See? Message board posts. Oh my!

Many black business owners will only partner/contract with other black owners. It is a real thing.
Gotta real link?

Racist.

Forum List

Back