NBC: Race Relations Worst in History of Poll

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened
Many black business owners will only partner/contract with other black owners. It is a real thing.
Gotta real link?
Personal experience. I own a business.

Making fishing lures in your garage so you can write off all the expenses of your hobby is not a business.
Wow. Great guess.

You sound fishy, Cletus.

And idiot right wingers nominate a world class racist 'cause they seen him on the TEEVee so he must be reeeel smart

Cd8lwvFUIAAmS4k

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened

White Privilege is a bullshit notion. It was conjured up because Whites are onto the gimmick that it is a means to control and enforce the paying for "the so-called, sins of the father". There is Native American privilege, too. Don't believe me? ask a professor at Harvard making $300K for teaching one class. That was not privileged enough for her so she sought admission into a Native American club because the she had high cheek bones making her 1/32 Cherokee.

Everybody with a camera nowadays is leading to grim revelations about police brutality. You couple that with the constant drumbeat of the rightwing propaganda machine, telling America it's own version of how bad race relations are,..

Wait ... so you are claiming the NBC pollsters are part of some "rightwing propaganda machine?"
Did you really just say that?:lmao:

No. Learn to read.

You're a lame a-hole, Princess, and I mean that with all due respect.

This thread is about an NBC poll that found race relations in America to be at least as bad as they've been in 25 years and you claimed it is the product of some "rightwing propaganda machine."

I read just fine. Perhaps you should learn to think, Dipshit.

For years the only film of note the public had showing police brutality was the Rodney King video. Now it's like one a month, or one a week sometimes that shows up.
That was horrible what the black savages did to Reginald Denny....

Of course it was.

Too bad you're too racist to see the horror in what was done to Rodney King,

especially since those cops were trained at great expense to know better. As are all cops.

White Privilege is a bullshit notion. It was conjured up because Whites are onto the gimmick that it is a means to control and enforce the paying for "the so-called, sins of the father". There is Native American privilege, too. Don't believe me? ask a professor at Harvard making $300K for teaching one class. That was not privileged enough for her so she sought admission into a Native American club because the she had high cheek bones making her 1/32 Cherokee.

Its a scam, being the race of the ruling class has no benefit! :420:

Everybody with a camera nowadays is leading to grim revelations about police brutality. You couple that with the constant drumbeat of the rightwing propaganda machine, telling America it's own version of how bad race relations are,..

Wait ... so you are claiming the NBC pollsters are part of some "rightwing propaganda machine?"

No. Learn to read.

You're a lame a-hole, Princess, and I mean that with all due respect

This thread is about an NBC poll that found race relations in America to be at least as bad as they've been in 25 years and you claimed it is the product of some "rightwing propaganda machine."

No I did not say that. I said that I believe the results of the poll in large part reflect people's misperceptions, and that rightwing propaganda is partly to blame for people thinking race relations are worse than ever.

For years the only film of note the public had showing police brutality was the Rodney King video. Now it's like one a month, or one a week sometimes that shows up.

Of course it was.

especially since those cops were trained at great expense to know better. As are all cops.
Drugs are indeed horrible and did horrible things to Rodney King....

Its a scam, being the race of the ruling class has no benefit! :420:
How do,you explain solyndra? Or Enron?

No. Learn to read.

No I did not say that. I said that I believe the results of the poll in large part reflect people's misperceptions, and that rightwing propaganda is partly to blame for people thinking race relations are worse than ever.
So black people read a lot of right wing propaganda? Really?

No. Learn to read.

If you want respect come to upstate NY and say it.

Of course it was.

See? We told you so.

Of course it was.

See? We told you so.
I agree....the cops did the right thing helping him with his drug problem....

No. Learn to read.

So black people read a lot of right wing propaganda? Really?
That's you RW racists getting all excited about "Obama's racism and black racism" LOL. Blacks and libs are getting excited about REALITY, smartphone videos that show they weren't lying about racist cops...

No. Learn to read.

If you want respect come to upstate NY and say it.

Wow! You really are every bit as dim as your posts make you seem (and I mean that with all due respect, Princess).
Saying something "with all due respect" doesn't mean I "want respect." It's a sarcastic way of saying you're a flaming A-HOLE.

NBC: Race Relations Worst in History of Poll

Sure, when you have the Democrats dividing people
for political gain
it is to be expected

I like the point that Brother ClosedCaption made...

I'd like to know how has the bad race relations affected the white people on the board in their day-to-day life.

For some here the anger and outrage at there being a "Black" man in the "White" House

Forum List

Back