NBC: Race Relations Worst in History of Poll

Interesting that blacks think things are the worst after a two term black President.

The only thing interesting is how you just made that up.
Maybe you can't read charts. 51% is the lowest by blacks in a long time. Did you look at the chart?

The chart doesn't say what you said it does. Let's not play pretend what you write is on the chart. They think RACE RELATIONS are worse. Not things in general slick willy.

Everybody with a camera nowadays is leading to grim revelations about police brutality. You couple that with the constant drumbeat of the rightwing propaganda machine,

telling America it's own version of how bad race relations are,

for no other reason than because the Right believes this is a winning attack against Obama (another version of ODS)

and sure people are going to be misled into believing race relations are worse.

Not to mention Trump emboldening racists of every stripe. Hell, you see those people right here on USMB proudly tooting their own racist horns.

I like the point that Brother ClosedCaption made...

I'd like to know how has the bad race relations affected the white people on the board in their day-to-day life.

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened
Many black business owners will only partner/contract with other black owners. It is a real thing.
Gotta real link?
Personal experience. I own a business.
The ULTIMATE "I know a guy" claptrap.

Cool story bro!

31293728.jpg

Ask the OP how black racism affects him or whites and be witness to the longest stutter / deflection in world history. It'll be more of a hand wringing than when Stephanie said "Lets roll" and nothing happened
Many black business owners will only partner/contract with other black owners. It is a real thing.
Gotta real link?

Making fishing lures in your garage so you can write off all the expenses of your hobby is not a business.

Gotta real link?

Making fishing lures in your garage so you can write off all the expenses of your hobby is not a business.
Making solar panels the same way is thought...right?

Gotta real link?

laughing_smileface2.gif

In the poll, they forgot to ask: How many White Folk actually give a shit? After 150 years, they're sick of listening to the whining and excuses.

Last edited:
Smartphones have proved blacks were right about cops all along, GOPers love to hate Obama, to the point where racism is obvious. It's not getting worse, it's being revealed.

See also Trump and his immigration policy...lol. Totally stupid and useless, let's do it!!

Everybody with a camera nowadays is leading to grim revelations about police brutality. You couple that with the constant drumbeat of the rightwing propaganda machine, telling America it's own version of how bad race relations are,..

Wait ... so you are claiming the NBC pollsters are part of some "rightwing propaganda machine?"
Did you really just say that?:lmao:

Everybody with a camera nowadays is leading to grim revelations about police brutality. You couple that with the constant drumbeat of the rightwing propaganda machine, telling America it's own version of how bad race relations are,..

Wait ... so you are claiming the NBC pollsters are part of some "rightwing propaganda machine?"
Did you really just say that?:lmao:

No. Learn to read.

Gotta real link?

Wow. Great guess.

For years the only film of note the public had showing police brutality was the Rodney King video. Now it's like one a month, or one a week sometimes that shows up.

Forum List

Back