NBC Drops Ronna McDaniel

I guess the liberal talking heads at NBC had a strong effect.

I guess you're still a stupid motherfucker. Chuck Todd and Joe Scarborough are not liberals. NBC News has hundreds of reporters, producers, and executives, and reports are that it was unanimous across NBC and MSNBC that this was a bad move.

The network of Stelter (the dickless potato), Lemon (the sub-saharan faggot), Jeff "Rub-One-Out" Tubin and various other child molesters and lowlifes whiffs again. My God, they're literally impervious to humiliation.

Remember when "CNN +" lasted for 3 or 4 days.... yeah, me neither. Unless they're riding President Trump's coattails they have nothing to say other then who got fired this week. Discussing what color shit Robert L Peters left in the bed sheets each morning is not a good business model.

Ronna, you got lucky. Go work part time at a fruit stand on the interstate, dumb bitch. You're welcome.

cnn dumb slut.png

We prefer folks who tell the truth when it comes to informing us and others.

It's really not that hard to understand.
The problem is you never really get the truth on cable news.

You do not give a single fuck about what we believe. As you prove over and over here on this very forum.
Would you deny it had Trump won if Biden was leading Trump so much it seemed sure Biden was winning?

We face that very problem with Trump. He was beating the shit out of Biden until the lights were out in most of the nation. Suddenly like Magic Biden managed to surge as were his illegal votes being added to his early losing total.
See this is the reason why we "keep bringing it up" that you idiots lost. Thanks for confirming my point. :itsok:

Lol, no. We prefer folks who tell the truth when it comes to informing us and others.

It's really not that hard to understand.
When Democrats post, they are routinely lying. It is easy for you to tell us why you and other democrats are such authoritarians too.

Someone on Twitter put it right.

MSNBC hiring this woman is like NASA hiring a flat earther and making them an officer in public affairs.

Now, as far as the news ecosystem goes (or as far as it went when I had cable--I don't watch CNN/FOX/MSNBC), MSNBC's worldview is totally skewed in the opposite direction. So they are not the honest broker in this situation either. However, in the case of MAGA v. MSNBC, MSNBC the facts are on the side of MSNBC. I don't know how anyone sits through 10 minutes of either FOX or MSNBC without realizing they are being lied to.

MSNBC hiring this woman is like NASA hiring a flat earther and making them an officer in public affairs.

Now, as far as the news ecosystem goes (or as far as it went when I had cable--I don't watch CNN/FOX/MSNBC), MSNBC's worldview is totally skewed in the opposite direction. So they are not the honest broker in this situation either. However, in the case of MAGA v. MSNBC, MSNBC the facts are on the side of MSNBC. I don't know how anyone sits through 10 minutes of either FOX or MSNBC without realizing they are being lied to.

MSNBC IS THE US VERSION OF PRAVDA.

MSNBC IS WELL KNOWN FOR LYING TO VIEWERS.

Forum List

Back