NBC admits to doctoring Zimmerman 911 call

LIAR...Martin has NO police record.

Produce it please.

Lots of ppl under 18 have a history of burglary and drug use and no police record.

Your mind was made up once the media told you to react emotionally to a white vs black story. The last thing you care about is the facts.

I'm with the OP, we don't know.
On the other hand, Zimmerman has a police record, which includes ASSAULT on POLICE OFFICERS. Not to mention he has a HISTORY of violence, domestic abuse cases, etc. To top it off with icing, he's a notorious 911 caller of "suspicious black men" so much so the local dispatchers know him on a first name basis.

I mean, there really is no comparison here. Everything we know so far points to this man being a liar. It's not rocket science.

But alas, it's YOU who have your mind made up from long time, so it makes no sense "preaching" to you.

Carry on.

Both have sketchy pasts, one matters to you, one doesn't.

How is my mind made up? My made is made up when I directly state I don't know? That's interesting, stupid, but interesting.

They don't "BOTH have sketchy pasts," that's just what someone who WANTS or NEEDS to muddy the waters have to say to lean things their way.

Zimmerman has a SORDID and VIOLENT past. Martin's just a kid with normal kid stuff in his very young and very brief past, that includes NO police record.

That you even attempt to COMPARE the two speaks VOLUMES.

Like I said...carry on.

Last edited:
I stopped watching Network news ages ago, this is NBC's Exploding Pinto moment. They rigged the story to explode

Who the hell do they think they are, FOX?????

You'd make a terrible goalie, that was a pathetic attempt at a deflection.
FOX did the exact same thing as NBC. They edited Hoffa's video, cutting out the middle of his get out and VOTE speech, to claim that Hoffa was a union thug calling for violence against the Teabaggers. As you will recall, the CON$erviNutzis on this board defended FOX to the hilt and FOX never admitted any wrong doing.

The bracketed parts were what FOX edited out.

President Obama this is your army. We are ready to march. [And President Obama we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That what we're going to tell him. He's going to be - and when he sees what we're doing here he will be inspired. But he needs help and you know what? Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize,] let's take these son of a bitches out [and give America back to America where we belong!]

Last edited:
They don't "BOTH have sketchy" pasts, that's just what someone who WANTS or NEEDS to muddy the waters have to say to lean things their way.

Zimmerman has a SORDID and VIOLENT past. Martin's just a kid with normal kid stuff in his very young and very brief past, that includes NO police record.

Like I said...carry on.

I didn't, none of my friends, and no one i can think of who wasn't a punk, was ever suspended 10 days from school and found with a bookbag full of women's jewelry and a screwdriver.

I can downplay what Zimmerman did too the same way you downplay Martin's past. He was in college and probably drunk and made a mistake, and it was 7 years ago. Fact remains, BOTH have sketchy pasts.

Both have sketchy pasts, neither of us know what happened, but I'll let you keep pretending you do. We both know why you're pretending you do, because you like stories that involve black people being victims. That's the exact type of racism my parents taught me was the worst kind when i was a kid growing up in the inner cities. Feeling sorry for ppl and pitying ppl solely because of their color of skin is the worst kind of racism.

They don't "BOTH have sketchy" pasts, that's just what someone who WANTS or NEEDS to muddy the waters have to say to lean things their way.

Like I said...carry on.

I didn't, none of my friends, and no one i can think of who wasn't a punk, was ever suspended 10 days from school and found with a bookbag full of women's jewelry and a screwdriver.

I can downplay what Zimmerman did too the same way you downplay Martin's past. He was in college and probably drunk and made a mistake, and it was 7 years ago. Fact remains, BOTH have sketchy pasts.

Both have sketchy pasts, neither of us know what happened, but I'll let you keep pretending you do. We both know why you're pretending you do, because you like stories that involve black people being victims. That's the exact type of racism my parents taught me was the worst kind when i was a kid growing up in the inner cities. Feeling sorry for ppl and pitying ppl solely because of their color of skin is the worst kind of racism.
Yeah...of ALL the many "kinds of racism" there is out there in the world, THAT'S the worst kind indeed.

:rolleyes:

LIAR...Martin has NO police record.

Produce it please.

Lots of ppl under 18 have a history of burglary and drug use and no police record.

Your mind was made up once the media told you to react emotionally to a white vs black story. The last thing you care about is the facts.

I'm with the OP, we don't know.
On the other hand, Zimmerman has a police record, which includes ASSAULT on POLICE OFFICERS. Not to mention he has a HISTORY of violence, domestic abuse cases, etc. To top it off with icing, he's a notorious 911 caller of "suspicious black men" so much so the local dispatchers know him on a first name basis.

I mean, there really is no comparison here. Everything we know so far points to this man being a liar. It's not rocket science.

But alas, it's YOU who have your mind made up from long time, so it makes no sense "preaching" to you.

Carry on.

I heard that the charge for that "assault" on police officers was actually resisting arrest NONVIOLENTLY. Don't let the facts stop your onslaught, though. String that honkey up.

Who the hell do they think they are, FOX?????

FOX did the exact same thing as NBC. They edited Hoffa's video, cutting out the middle of his get out and VOTE speech, to claim that Hoffa was a union thug calling for violence against the Teabaggers. As you will recall, the CON$erviNutzis on this board defended FOX to the hilt and FOX never admitted any wrong doing.

President Obama this is your army. We are ready to march. [And President Obama we want one thing: jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs. That what we're going to tell him. He's going to be - and when he sees what we're doing here he will be inspired. But he needs help and you know what? Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and we keep the eye on the prize,] let's take these son of a bitches out [and give America back to America where we belong!]

So if the news media organization that you demonize does something evil and lacking in integrity, then we should give a pass to other news media outlets for doing the same thing? Are we operating on low standards precedents now? If someone who stands opposite my political opinions murders someone over their views on government, should I be allowed to murder people for the same reason?

Like I said...carry on.

Yeah...of ALL the many "kinds of racism" there is out there in the world, THAT'S the worst kind indeed.

:rolleyes:

Kudos ignoring the overwhelming majority of my post that you of course have no response to, better than looking stupid.

Yes it is the worst kind of racism. When someone acts like they're helping you, and actually making things much worse for you. I'd rather someone look me in the eye and tell me they hate me rather than pretend they care a lot about me all the while doing things that harm me.

Ultimately, I gotta agree with the OP's wide take on this case. Zimmerman's got some shady looking shit in his past and so does Martin, and guess what? NONE OF IT PROVES SHIT. Maybe Zimmerman doesn't like black people and he was following Martin for no reason. Maybe Martin was skulking around parked cars and looking in windows as he passed through this GC. I'm not sure what happened? Why? I WASN'T THERE. News flash. None of you shitheads claiming to know how this went down were there either. Between the apologists and the would-be prosecutors, we've got a complete lack of factual knowledge spiced up by the overwhelming scent of biased bullshit.

So if the news media organization that you demonize does something evil and lacking in integrity, then we should give a pass to other news media outlets for doing the same thing? Are we operating on low standards precedents now? If someone who stands opposite my political opinions murders someone over their views on government, should I be allowed to murder people for the same reason?
When FOX did what NBC did the CON$ defended it. But now suddenly it's evil for NBC. If they defended FOX then they should defend NBC now, but they don't.

NBC did an investigation, FOX did not.

See the blatant shameless hypocrisy for yourself!

GOLDBERG: NBC News Doctors Audio of Trayvon Martin 911 Call - NBC News - Fox Nation

BERNIE GOLDBERG, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: Right. Well, I would quibble with your use of the word "mistake," because it's not a mistake if the person did it intentionally. And here's what I mean by that. This was almost -- this was done, probably, by a low-level segment producer who was almost certainly liberal. And probably very young. That's No. 1.

But the person either did one of two things. There aren't a hundred possibilities here. One is that the person made the edit by taking the 911 operator out asking about race, because he or she didn't think it mattered, which it amounts to gross incompetence.

Or -- or, and I think this is possible -- the producer did it intentionally because there was an agenda. I don't know which it is, but I think that's possible.

As far as the NBC, quote, unquote, "investigation," hey, Bill, if you or I were running NBC News, the investigation would be over 10 minutes after it began. We'd call somebody in. We'd say, "Who did this?" We'd ask, "Why did you do it? What were you thinking when you did it? And did anybody tell you to do it?"

I don't think they are investigating any more. I think they've got a bunch of P.R. people around a big table, trying to come up with a way to spin this to the public and do the least damage to NBC News.

It is very relevant. They intentionally flamed public opinion. This is a national network, not some podunk website. need They to be held to a high standard.

apples and oranges

need They to be held to a high standard.
Newsflash...That ship sailed long ago

What Eots said...in both of his posts.
I can see Eots ignoring the red flag of press misconduct, Steelplate, but I'm not getting it why a sensitive and bright man like you would let them get away with it.

IMHO, it's not right to allow the press to do sleazy crap. They're supposed to fight sleazy crap and get us to. Instead, they engage in such errors of omission as to divide the American people, and they will not go unpunished for it.

When FOX did what NBC did the CON$ defended it. But now suddenly it's evil for NBC. If they defended FOX then they should defend NBC now, but they don't.

GOLDBERG: NBC News Doctors Audio of Trayvon Martin 911 Call - NBC News - Fox Nation

BERNIE GOLDBERG, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: Right. Well, I would quibble with your use of the word "mistake," because it's not a mistake if the person did it intentionally. And here's what I mean by that. This was almost -- this was done, probably, by a low-level segment producer who was almost certainly liberal. And probably very young. That's No. 1.

But the person either did one of two things. There aren't a hundred possibilities here. One is that the person made the edit by taking the 911 operator out asking about race, because he or she didn't think it mattered, which it amounts to gross incompetence.

Or -- or, and I think this is possible -- the producer did it intentionally because there was an agenda. I don't know which it is, but I think that's possible.

As far as the NBC, quote, unquote, "investigation," hey, Bill, if you or I were running NBC News, the investigation would be over 10 minutes after it began. We'd call somebody in. We'd say, "Who did this?" We'd ask, "Why did you do it? What were you thinking when you did it? And did anybody tell you to do it?"

I don't think they are investigating any more. I think they've got a bunch of P.R. people around a big table, trying to come up with a way to spin this to the public and do the least damage to NBC News.

Takes another swing at deflection, striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike 2.

And with the tables turned, I'd tell the pro Fox crowd the same thing I told you. You either are or are not a hypocrite. If someone who disagrees with you was a hypocrite first, that doesn't make you less of a hypocrite when you engage in the same nonsense.

Edit: In retrospect, you didn't actually say it was okay for MSNBC to pull the same slimy bullshit, so its unfair for me to say you're being hypocritical.

Last edited:

And with the tables turned, I'd tell the pro Fox crowd the same thing I told you. You either are or are not a hypocrite. If someone who disagrees with you was a hypocrite first, that doesn't make you less of a hypocrite when you engage in the same nonsense.

Edit: In retrospect, you didn't actually say it was okay for MSNBC to pull the same slimy bullshit, so its unfair for me to say you're being hypocritical.
That's right, I merely point out the hypocrisy of the sudden outrage on the right when it was perfectly OK for their side to do it in the past.

It is obviously wrong for both sides, but the difference is FOX did nothing about it and never apologized to Hoffa or Obama, who they condemned for not chiding Hoffa, and then FOX in turn attacks NBC's investigation. If that isn't the hight of hypocrisy, then nothing is!!!!

Another aside, and I don't mean for this to necessarily be in favor of Zimmerman. Again, I don't know what went down that night and I don't claim to.

Anyway, I keep seeing dude being damned for shooting an unarmed child and questions of how severe someone should be attacked before using deadly force. After working as nightclub security for close to a decade, I've seen my fair share of fistfights and the absolute havoc they can wreak on someone's health. I've seen a guy who got shoved, fell, and smacked his head on the ground for permanent brain damage. I've seen a man get his jaw broken by an open-handed bitch-slap. Some of you will remember the hockey dad that got convicted of murder a few years back for a fistfight at his kid's hockey game. The other father jumped onto his back and tried to choke him, so he flipped the guy over his shoulder and punched him 3 (that's right, 3) times in quick succession. That's it. 3 punches. That guy that got punched died. So here we establish that even a basic fisticuffs incident can prove permanently harmful, even deadly.

Next, Trayvon Martin was 6'3" and in shape. Zimmerman's a 5'9" fatass who, to me, looks like walking up a flight of stairs would leave him winded. IF (note my use of the word IF) Trayvon attacked him, even without weapons, it seems reasonable to me to assume that Zimmerman would've known very quickly that he was physically outmatched. For those of you who've never been in a fight, physically outmatched during the course of a fistfight means that you are, for all intents and purposes, the bitch of whoever you're fighting. Your life is literally in their hands. So at this point, when deadly force is an option for you to retake control of your own fate, and in fact that only available option, do you ask the guy to stop so you can ask to see his ID and make sure he's not too young for that? Or, wait, no, I got it. You call time-out and ask him how badly he plans on beating you. If he's just gonna bloody your nose a bit, or if he plans to keep slamming your skull on the pavement until your dead or retarded? Is there some specific process that a person's supposed to undergo before deciding to use what's available?

Again, I'm not saying Zimmerman wasn't at fault, here. I don't know what happened. I do know, however, that anyone who says that shooting someone who was only using their fists to beat your ass is excessive use of force has probably never had their ass beat before, and probably hasn't pondered on how much (or how little) of an ass-beating is required to fuck someone over for life.

Another aside, and I don't mean for this to necessarily be in favor of Zimmerman. Again, I don't know what went down that night and I don't claim to.

Anyway, I keep seeing dude being damned for shooting an unarmed child and questions of how severe someone should be attacked before using deadly force. After working as nightclub security for close to a decade, I've seen my fair share of fistfights and the absolute havoc they can wreak on someone's health. I've seen a guy who got shoved, fell, and smacked his head on the ground for permanent brain damage. I've seen a man get his jaw broken by an open-handed bitch-slap. Some of you will remember the hockey dad that got convicted of murder a few years back for a fistfight at his kid's hockey game. The other father jumped onto his back and tried to choke him, so he flipped the guy over his shoulder and punched him 3 (that's right, 3) times in quick succession. That's it. 3 punches. That guy that got punched died. So here we establish that even a basic fisticuffs incident can prove permanently harmful, even deadly.

Next, Trayvon Martin was 6'3" and in shape. Zimmerman's a 5'9" fatass who, to me, looks like walking up a flight of stairs would leave him winded. IF (note my use of the word IF) Trayvon attacked him, even without weapons, it seems reasonable to me to assume that Zimmerman would've known very quickly that he was physically outmatched. For those of you who've never been in a fight, physically outmatched during the course of a fistfight means that you are, for all intents and purposes, the bitch of whoever you're fighting. Your life is literally in their hands. So at this point, when deadly force is an option for you to retake control of your own fate, and in fact that only available option, do you ask the guy to stop so you can ask to see his ID and make sure he's not too young for that? Or, wait, no, I got it. You call time-out and ask him how badly he plans on beating you. If he's just gonna bloody your nose a bit, or if he plans to keep slamming your skull on the pavement until your dead or retarded? Is there some specific process that a person's supposed to undergo before deciding to use what's available?

Again, I'm not saying Zimmerman wasn't at fault, here. I don't know what happened. I do know, however, that anyone who says that shooting someone who was only using their fists to beat your ass is excessive use of force has probably never had their ass beat before, and probably hasn't pondered on how much (or how little) of an ass-beating is required to fuck someone over for life.
The problem with that reasoning is it is based on false facts. The police report lists Martin as 6 feet and 160 pounds, and the surveillance video shows a fit and trim Zimmerman. You are seeing Zimmerman as an out of shape fat-ass from an old photo.

Last edited:
Zimmerman actually has tits and a gut. I'm twice his age and twice his physical condition. Dude looks like shit and those that think otherwise should visit the gym.

Forum List

Back