NBA Tonight

On the Laker front, Deangelo Russell had a less than spectacular debut. Randle had a decent game. Hibbert played pretty well.

They got hot after sitting an ice cold Kobe Bryant. Lou Williams and Shwagly P brought them from behind and Kobe was in the zone when he came back in the 2nd quarter. Got a big lead. But, they all fell flat in the 4th.

Wolves should have dominated that team, but were lucky to get the win.

The Trailblazers won a record 15th straight home opener. Last year they were behind early and won games. Last night they led big early and almost lost to an injured NO team.

I'm not expecting much out of Portland this year. they have lost 4 out of their 5 starters from last year. Maybe 30 wins.

My Dubs put on a clinic against the Pelicans. AD had a bad game. Curry went nuts and scored 40. 24 in the first quarter.
Detroit Pistons 2 and 0? Could we possibly make the playoffs? We almost did it last year and we sucked last year. Lord please let them make the playoffs. That's something to build on.

My Dubs put on a clinic against the Pelicans. AD had a bad game. Curry went nuts and scored 40. 24 in the first quarter.
Detroit Pistons 2 and 0? Could we possibly make the playoffs? We almost did it last year and we sucked last year. Lord please let them make the playoffs. That's something to build on.
I havent seen them play yet but I dont think thats happening. Who are they going to replace?

I havent seen them play yet but I dont think thats happening. Who are they going to replace?
Washington? I don't know. All I know is they are going to work. Remember that was our slogan during the Ben Wallace days?

I just heard were hanging Ben and chaunceys jersey's. Or retiring their numbers? Why not rip sheed and princes too?

The Trailblazers won a record 15th straight home opener. Last year they were behind early and won games. Last night they led big early and almost lost to an injured NO team.

I'm not expecting much out of Portland this year. they have lost 4 out of their 5 starters from last year. Maybe 30 wins.

I'm on the east coast so I don't really watch the blazers that often, but I saw CJ McCollum had a big night for you guys yesterday. Maybe if he breaks out you guys will be better than people think.

Washington? I don't know. All I know is they are going to work. Remember that was our slogan during the Ben Wallace days?

I just heard were hanging Ben and chaunceys jersey's. Or retiring their numbers? Why not rip sheed and princes too?
I think they are a year away at least from cracking the playoffs....of course thats if they dont regress this season.

Boston, but then again the heat didn't make it last year and they should get in easily this year.

Boston, but then again the heat didn't make it last year and they should get in easily this year.

Oh Brooklyn is not making it this year either

Boston looked pretty good the one preseason game I saw them play. They look like they actually got better.

ATL doesnt look like they had much of a drop off after losing Carroll. I love the Pan-African colors in their new uniform. I wonder if thats on purpose?

The Hawks are probably my second favorite team right now. I'm a big time Hardaway Jr fan. He hasn't gotten any PT yet, but I think coach bud is being tough on him because he knows he's talented. The Hawks should be interesting with splitter. Oh and I love their new jerseys..might buy a Tim Hardaway Jr in white.

Boston looked pretty good the one preseason game I saw them play. They look like they actually got better.

Maybe but Detroit is pretty talented. I think drumand will break out this year, Marcus Morris is pretty good, Reggie Jackson is the man, and Stanley Johnson might win ROY.

Maybe but Detroit is pretty talented. I think drumand will break out this year, Marcos Morris is pretty good, Reggie Jackson is the man, and Stanley Johnson might win ROY.
I totally forgot about Reggie. I have to catch some of their games. Dont forget about the Bucks. They get Jabari back.

Maybe but Detroit is pretty talented. I think drumand will break out this year, Marcos Morris is pretty good, Reggie Jackson is the man, and Stanley Johnson might win ROY.
I totally forgot about Reggie. I have to catch some of their games. Dont forget about the Bucks. They get Jabari back.

Yeah but the bucks already made the playoffs last year

What about Laimbeer? If you're gonna hang one, you might as well get the other thug.

What they should do, is hang one of Chuck Daly's suits. Him and Riley were the best dressed coaches in the league.

What week before the playoffs will Pau Gasol get hurt?

Oh, I know, who will be the first player to go on "injured reserve"?
a) Pau Gasol
b) Derrick Rose​

On the Laker front, Deangelo Russell had a less than spectacular debut. Randle had a decent game. Hibbert played pretty well.

They got hot after sitting an ice cold Kobe Bryant. Lou Williams and Shwagly P brought them from behind and Kobe was in the zone when he came back in the 2nd quarter. Got a big lead. But, they all fell flat in the 4th.

Wolves should have dominated that team, but were lucky to get the win.
I am so pissed off about that game. I did like Swaggy P's shot at the end of the first half. But I didn't like blowing a 16 point lead and having Russell play the way he did. That fucker needs a little Ivan Alverson in him, because this ain't practice!

Forum List

Back