NBA Tonight

^^^
Danny Green draws the defensive assignment of superstars like Kevin Durant down the stretch of Game 6 of the 2014 WC Finals. Shumpert plays second fiddle to Matthew Delevadova and idiot starts talking about how Shumpert is the better defender. Aand then like a moron, he quadruples down on his BS. Son, watch the damn video I posted and STFU already.

^^^
Danny Green draws the defensive assignment of superstars like Kevin Durant down the stretch of Game 6 of the 2014 WC Finals. Shumpert plays second fiddle to Matthew Delevadova and idiot starts talking about how Shumpert is the better defender. Aand then like a moron, he quadruples down on his BS. Son, watch the damn video I posted and STFU already.
I guess there is a reason you dont know much about basketball. You cant even figure out game strategy and when a pudgy white boy has been exposed and benched because of it. Now youre telling me to STFU in anger again. Take a chill pill white boy.
laugh.gif

Son, you slammed yourself.
Go ahead and tell us all again how Shumpert is a better defensive player than D. Green. In fact, go ahead and try and explain that nonsense.

Son, you slammed yourself.
Go ahead and tell us all again how Shumpert is a better defensive player than D. Green. In fact, go ahead and try and explain that nonsense.
You get confused when you are angry. I thought you said you slammed me?

Shumpert is a better defender than Green. He plays better one on one defense and they are even on team defense.. Green has help from other outstanding defenders while Shumpert had the Knicks. Its been proven time and time again you dont know much about basketball but this is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Shumpert is a better defender than Green. He plays better one on one defense and they are even on team defense.. Green has help from other outstanding defenders while Shumpert had the Knicks. Its been proven time and time again you dont know much about basketball but this is ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Yea, that's why Green routinely draws defensive assignments like Curry, Paul, Irving, Harden, Westbrook and even MVPs like Durant who is half a foot taller whereas Shumpert gets benched because Matthew freak Delevadova is a much better defense...

A moron like you saying I don't know whatever..... Please, son.

Go ahead and show me the freakin Iman Shumpert defensive video from last playoffs posted by the NBA. He had four times the series to get one.... If you find one, it's probably him getting dunked on. :lol:

Go ahead and show me the freakin Iman Shumpert defensive video from last playoffs posted by the NBA. He had four times the series to get one.... If you find one, it's probably him getting dunked on. :lol:

I guess you forgot Schumpert was injured throughout the playoffs and still was playing when fat boy got roasted and exposed by Curry then benched huh?
lol.gif

Last edited:
Paul Pierce should've waited to sign that discount contract with the Clips.....

Source DeAndre Jordan agrees to 80 million deal with Mavericks - Yahoo Sports

The Clips have got to be asking themselves what the hell happened.

Apparently Blake and Paul are a-holes from Jordan's p.o.v. But also, due to California's taxes, Jordan wasn't really leaving all that much money on the table after all.
CP3 has a demanding personality but DJ never appeared irritated with him. DJ and Blake are pretty close off the court so it was more likely the chance to develop his game with the Mavs. Cuban thinks DJ can be a first option.

Paul Pierce should've waited to sign that discount contract with the Clips.....

Source DeAndre Jordan agrees to 80 million deal with Mavericks - Yahoo Sports

The Clips have got to be asking themselves what the hell happened.

Apparently Blake and Paul are a-holes from Jordan's p.o.v. But also, due to California's taxes, Jordan wasn't really leaving all that much money on the table after all.
CP3 has a demanding personality but DJ never appeared irritated with him. DJ and Blake are pretty close off the court so it was more likely the chance to develop his game with the Mavs. Cuban thinks DJ can be a first option.

Plenty of reports contrary to what you're saying....

While I never witnessed any blow-ups that I immediately recall between DJ and Paul; they didn't have a warm relationship on the court whatsoever. Pretty sure there was some enmity there.

And showing once again that Asclepias can never be wrong too many times...This is an article from before the DJ to Dallas signing.

I actually have five NBA titles thanks to the Lakers. Three from playing with the team, and two from them showing me the door.

Forum List

Back