NBA Tonight

Lookin' like the Aldridge signing is gonna leave the Spurs with not enough cash to sign third string PG, Joseph. Might not sound so bad; but he plays in key defensive situations and logs big minutes when Parker is not playing...

oelxXqr.jpg

Reggie Jackson signed a max deal with Detroit.

Why? All Detroit had to do is match an offer to keep Jackson. It is not like the guy is a top PG either.

Bad deal for Detroit.

Paul Pierce should've waited to sign that discount contract with the Clips.....

Source DeAndre Jordan agrees to 80 million deal with Mavericks - Yahoo Sports

The Clips have got to be asking themselves what the hell happened.

Apparently Blake and Paul are a-holes from Jordan's p.o.v. But also, due to California's taxes, Jordan wasn't really leaving all that much money on the table after all.
CP3 has a demanding personality but DJ never appeared irritated with him. DJ and Blake are pretty close off the court so it was more likely the chance to develop his game with the Mavs. Cuban thinks DJ can be a first option.

Plenty of reports contrary to what you're saying....

While I never witnessed any blow-ups that I immediately recall between DJ and Paul; they didn't have a warm relationship on the court whatsoever. Pretty sure there was some enmity there.
I guess you feel pretty stupid now dont you? :laugh:

Paul and Blake were at DJ's house and talked him into coming back to the Clips.

Reggie Jackson signed a max deal with Detroit.

Why? All Detroit had to do is match an offer to keep Jackson. It is not like the guy is a top PG either.

Bad deal for Detroit.
Can you believe Pujols and Trout, 1 and 2 in the entire major league?

They're just placeholders until Bryce Harper gets going.

Paul Pierce should've waited to sign that discount contract with the Clips.....

Source DeAndre Jordan agrees to 80 million deal with Mavericks - Yahoo Sports

Apparently Blake and Paul are a-holes from Jordan's p.o.v. But also, due to California's taxes, Jordan wasn't really leaving all that much money on the table after all.
CP3 has a demanding personality but DJ never appeared irritated with him. DJ and Blake are pretty close off the court so it was more likely the chance to develop his game with the Mavs. Cuban thinks DJ can be a first option.

While I never witnessed any blow-ups that I immediately recall between DJ and Paul; they didn't have a warm relationship on the court whatsoever. Pretty sure there was some enmity there.

I feel like you're pretty stupid. The Paul-DJ riff is well documented at this point.

I feel like you're pretty stupid. The Paul-DJ riff is well documented at this point.
I guess thats why he was over there at DJ's house and DJ came back to to the Clips. Just another example of your gross lack of basketball and real life knowledge. I bet you believe everything reporters say!
laugh.gif

I guess thats why he was over there at DJ's house and DJ came back to to the Clips. Just another example of your gross lack of basketball and real life knowledge. I bet you believe everything reporters say!
laugh.gif

Maybe, you should read a fucking article for once. In that meeting, Paul cried and apologized for being a dick. Maybe, you should do some crying and apologizing.

laugh.gif

Maybe, you should read a fucking article for once. In that meeting, Paul cried and apologized for being a dick. Maybe, you should do some crying and apologizing.
Dont get angry and start cursing. What article? Can you give me a direct quote from Paul? If its not a direct quote its just more people speculating.

laugh.gif

Dont get angry and start cursing. What article? Can you give me a direct quote from Paul? If its not a direct quote its just more people speculating.

Go find the article yourself, bitch. I don't fucking cater to trolls.

laugh.gif

Go find the article yourself, bitch. I don't fucking cater to trolls.
So you were lying to cover your embarrassment again? :laugh:

Cheap come-ons...If I show you the reality, you're not gonna come out and say you're head is firmly lodged way up your butt. Stop acting like your sh** don't stank.

Cheap come-ons...If I show you the reality, you're not gonna come out and say you're head is firmly lodged way up your butt. Stop acting like your sh** don't stank.
Dont worry about trying to convince me. You posting the truth shouldn't rely on me believing it or not. You should be more secure in your convictions. Admitting you are not secure lets me know you dont have a direct quote for your claim. My shit has nothing to do with your lack of confidence. Dont let me intimidate you ok?

Dont worry about trying to convince me. You posting the truth shouldn't rely on me believing it or not. You should be more secure in your convictions. Admitting you are not secure lets me know you dont have a direct quote for your claim. My shit has nothing to do with your lack of confidence. Dont let me intimidate you ok?

Ass-Face.... I mean Asclepias

Who was the only guard in the NBA last year to average a block and a steal per game?
I dont know but if that impresses you it speaks to your lack of basketball knowledge. Those two stats all by themselves are pretty meaningless for a guard. That could simply mean that they either cheat alot and leave their feet or they play on a team with great help defense. Neither scenario is indicative of great personal defensive skills. They dont really have a stat for what makes a great one on one defender for a guard.

Last edited:
Ass-Face.... I mean Asclepias

Who was the only guard in the NBA last year to average a block and a steal per game?
I dont know but if that impresses you it speaks to your lack of basketball knowledge. Those two stats all by themselves are pretty meaningless for a guard. That could simply mean that they either cheat alot and leave their feet or they play on a team with great help defense. Neither scenario is indicative of great personal defensive skills. They dont really have a stat for what makes a great one on one defender for a guard.

Scrub, I've wiped the floor with you time and time again on basketball knowledge. Everyone knows it too. And if it were that easy, more than one person would do it. Lebron is the other if you want to count him as a guard (I guess he's just a cheater). But he is listed as forward and plays there defensively much of the time on defense; so, it really doesn't count. But if he were to play true guard, I don't doubt he'd hit the mark.

2015-16

I watched the Warriors last night. I waited so long for the Dubs to be good, and now it's almost boring to watch them win by 20. It's the same exact team as last year, sans David Lee. But it'll be a tough slog against the Clippers, Spurs and OKC.

Watched Wolves at Lakers. T-Wolves are one of those new teams in the West that could make the playoffs. Rubio had a career night. He played 32 minutes which I think is about right... keep that guy healthy. Karl-Anthony Towns had an impressive debut. He's unguardable in the paint and a good rim defender. Now the Wolves actually have too many guys. Garnet was in there for 13 minutes, which is about right. Their 27 year old Serbian rookie Bjelica looked good in his 23 minutes. But Kevin Martin played too much. He got 23 points, but zero assists and only 1 rebound. He missed all 5 of his 3-point attempts. I remember that guy having a lot of 20 point games in losing efforts for the Kings. He can't defend and he can't pass. And the downside of too much K-Mart is that Wiggins can't get into a flow. Wiggins is the future there, and it didn't help him either that Tayshawn Prince sucked up 15 minutes of court time. They played 11 guys, and you can argue that it helped them to finish strong in the 4th quarter, but I think they need to cut the rotation down.

Forum List

Back