Nato has only themselves to blame for this....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
If NATO would have focused more on developing and contributing to their militaries in ample volume and not focused on other boondoggles while America risked all of their soldiers, they wouldn't be in this position. Kudos to Trump for having the brass to confront this deficit and calling it out.

There will be a sudden rush to manufacture military gear AFTER the attack begins. Europeans in particular are quite odd people. Are they really this removed from history? This comfortable with the false that "peace will last forever"?

Russia sucks.

Why is that NATO's fault?
That's not the point. The point is NATO had agreed not to try to destabilize Russia in return for non agression and they never even once honored that agreement. This is not a defense of Russia or Putin this is re-examination of who NATO is what they stand for and what their actual goals are.

If NATO would have focused more on developing and contributing to their militaries in ample volume and not focused on other boondoggles while America risked all of their soldiers, they wouldn't be in this position. Kudos to Trump for having the brass to confront this deficit and calling it out.

There will be a sudden rush to manufacture military gear AFTER the attack begins. Europeans in particular are quite odd people. Are they really this removed from history? This comfortable with the false that "peace will last forever"?
One of the biggest problems that the Europeans is the bottomless pit of greed that the central banks operate on. They are not content to live and let live they are always of the opinion that someone has taken something from them that must be recovered.

I think you are asking a Russian sympathizer.
In today's modern world, when you win perhaps rubbing it in should be reduced. After the Soviet Union fell, we showed our globalist hand almost immedieitly. We took shots at the Russians seeming to rub it in and we went to war in the middle east with globalist Bush Senior quickly.

I think you are asking a Russian sympathizer.
Completely wrong. He's asking somebody who understands that NATO is full of shit. Their ambitions are geared towards the desires of the central banks not the safety of Europe. Russia poses absolutely no threat left to their own device. The central banks know this but they don't care because Russia holds the key to vast wealth and power that they desire. If several million people must die in order for them to gain this what do they care? Like I said before Russia is not amassing troops on its border for an offense it's massing them for a defense.

Hilarious!!
Who is going to invade Russia? Where?
It's not about invasion it's about the constant attempt to destabilize the nation using the former satellites. Crimea was a prime example.
By infiltrating the Ukraine political process the West side to deny Putin access to his military port in Crimea. His answer was obvious.

It's not about invasion it's about the constant attempt to destabilize the nation using the former satellites. Crimea was a prime example.
By infiltrating the Ukraine political process the West side to deny Putin access to his military port in Crimea. His answer was obvious.

Russia is building up a D-Day size force because NATO is not invading?

That makes sense. LOL!

By infiltrating the Ukraine political process the West side to deny Putin access to his military port in Crimea.

It's outrageous!!! Only Putin is allowed to infiltrate the Ukraine political process, eh?

Completely wrong. He's asking somebody who understands that NATO is full of shit. Their ambitions are geared towards the desires of the central banks not the safety of Europe. Russia poses absolutely no threat left to their own device. The central banks know this but they don't care because Russia holds the key to vast wealth and power that they desire. If several million people must die in order for them to gain this what do they care? Like I said before Russia is not amassing troops on its border for an offense it's massing them for a defense.
Has your check from Putin arrived yet, comrade?

It’s not “his”.
Riiiiiiight..... And the California coast actually doesn't belong to the United States either. Guantanamo Bay doesn't belong to us either but there's no way we're going to leave it. There was no way Putin was going to allow them to block access to his only military seaport on that area in that area. Once again I'm not defending Putin or Russia I'm calling into question what NATO is doing why they're doing it and what their real purpose is....it sure as hell isn't to keep the peace or to protect the Europeans. They serve the banks.

Jo

Riiiiiiight..... And the California coast actually doesn't belong to the United States either. Guantanamo Bay doesn't belong to us either but there's no way we're going to leave it. There was no way Putin was going to allow them to block access to his only military seaport on that area in that area. Once again I'm not defending Putin or Russia I'm calling into question what NATO is doing why they're doing it and what their real purpose is....it sure as hell isn't to keep the peace or to protect the Europeans. They serve the banks.

Jo
I guess some people don’t respect sovereignty.

NATO is always looking for allies. If the people of Ukraine don’t want to be a corrupt vassal of Russian, I’d support them.

Forum List

Back