Nato has only themselves to blame for this....

Russia is building up a D-Day size force because NATO is not invading?

That makes sense. LOL!

By infiltrating the Ukraine political process the West side to deny Putin access to his military port in Crimea.

It's outrageous!!! Only Putin is allowed to infiltrate the Ukraine political process, eh?
They are building up a D-day size force because the twenty years of attempted overthrows is about to be answered in a predictable manner.
I have no doubt that Putin meddled in UKRAINE politics....but it wasn't to overthrow the US.....or NATO....NATO on the other hand has been seeking the regime change in Russia for two decades.....it's just stupid....and it is a massive waste of time, money and energy. I'm guessing that China is about to seize TAIWAN and they are working with the Russians to open two fronts.

JO

Last edited:
Why would I get a check from NATO because you are sucking Putin's nuts?
TSK TSK......you are an educator...behave like one.

NATO is a Trouble maker not a peace keeper....we have been funding their stupid bank obsessed adventures for far too long. There would be none of this BS is not for their continuous attempts to sabotage the Russian regime....is it corrupt? Sure it is....is it full of murderers and thieves??... sure it is...but it is not our problem. This is a bear that did not need to be kicked.....unless of course the Central Banks want it to be kicked.

JO

This is not a defense of Russia or Putin this is re-examination of who NATO is what they stand for and what their actual goals are.
You know that Russia is in the Right, regarding HATO when it was HATO that desteroyed Yugoslavia, Serbia, Libya, helped USA's terrorist war on Syria and also helped USA' war on Afghanistan to control the opium crops.
Basically, HATO & USA are both terrorist military gangs.

TSK TSK......you are an educator...behave like one.

NATO is a Trouble maker not a peace keeper....we have been funding their stupid bank obsessed adventures for far too long. ....is it full of murderers and thieves??... sure it is...but it is not our problem. This is a bear that did not need to be kicked.....unless of course the Central Banks want it to be kicked.
JO
HATO is The problem problem of USA because USA started this terrorst fraud and maintains it to the present time.

The Ukraine was founded as a Viking kingship, Catholic. JoeXi is a Catholic-CIA puppet, voted in due the collective IQ.

They are building up a D-day size force because the twenty years of attempted overthrows is about to be answered in a predictable manner.
I have no doubt that Putin meddled in UKRAINE politics....but it wasn't to overthrow the US.....or NATO....NATO on the other hand has been seeking the regime change in Russia for two decades.....it's just stupid....and it is a massive waste of time, money and energy. I'm guessing that China is about to seize TAIWAN and they are working with the Russians to open two fronts.

JO

Someone tried to overthrow Putin for 20 years, but didn't try to invade......
So Russia has built up a D-day size force, for defense against no one invading.

Damn, that's some good vodka!!

Someone tried to overthrow Putin for 20 years, but didn't try to invade......
So Russia has built up a D-day size force, for defense against no one invading.

Damn, that's some good vodka!!
you're in a corner and you know it.....don't look at Russia....they are their own entity like them or hate them regardless.....look at NATO ad its falsity, its corruption and its betrayal of its pledge to keep peace. They have become the bankers thugs serving only the Oligarchs...not the people of Europe.

JO

you're in a corner and you know it.....don't look at Russia....they are their own entity like them or hate them regardless.....look at NATO ad its falsity, its corruption and its betrayal of its pledge to keep peace. They have become the bankers thugs serving only the Oligarchs...not the people of Europe.

JO

I'm in a corner because Russia built up a huge force to defend against an invasion
that no one is threatening?

Tell me some more about NATO working for the central banks, or is it the other way around?

Sounds fascinating!!!!

you're in a corner and you know it.....don't look at Russia....they are their own entity like them or hate them regardless.....look at NATO ad it's falsity, its corruption and its betrayal of it's pledge to keep peace. They have become the bankers thugs serving only the Oligarchs...not the people of Europe.

JO

I guess some people don’t respect sovereignty.

NATO is always looking for allies. If the people of Ukraine don’t want to be a corrupt vassal of Russian, I’d support them.
The people of the Ukraine like anyone else would like to make their own choices....not to be boondoggled and swindled by the likes of the CIA, the European Central Bank or the Moscow secret police for that matter. We will never know what choice they would have made because so far no one has allowed them to make a choice.

Forum List

Back