Alleged Jeffrey Epstein Accomplice Who Has Been Missing for Over a Year Was Just Arrested

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Millionaire and model scout Jean-Luc Brunel, an alleged associate of the late Jeffrey Epstein, has been arrested in France, according to news reports.

Brunel, who had been missing for over a year, was detained Wednesday on accusations of rape, sexual assault of minors, human trafficking and taking part in a criminal conspiracy, prosecutors told Agence France-Presse on Thursday.

A source close to the case said he had been arrested at Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport trying to board a plane to Senegal, AFP reported.

A former Dutch model, Thysia Huisman, who says she was “drugged and raped” by Brunel, told AFP, “This is huge news. I am crying with joy.”

Brunel has been accused of being part of Epstein’s network.

BJ - ought oh.

I find all these delayed rape and assault charges very suspicious.
If someone really were drugged and raped, they should have immediately been furious and wanted prosecution, to protect others if nothing else.
People who wait, should not be taken very seriously.

If someone really were drugged and raped, they should have immediately been furious and wanted prosecution, to protect others if nothing else.
You have no idea what this model has done in response to a very credible claim of rape.
What do you have to gain by casting doubt on her claims?

Wow. What a profoundly stupid and ignorant thing to say.

Wow. What a profoundly stupid and ignorant thing to say.
Your post certainly is.

Millionaire and model scout Jean-Luc Brunel, an alleged associate of the late Jeffrey Epstein, has been arrested in France, according to news reports.

Brunel, who had been missing for over a year, was detained Wednesday on accusations of rape, sexual assault of minors, human trafficking and taking part in a criminal conspiracy, prosecutors told Agence France-Presse on Thursday.

A source close to the case said he had been arrested at Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport trying to board a plane to Senegal, AFP reported.

A former Dutch model, Thysia Huisman, who says she was “drugged and raped” by Brunel, told AFP, “This is huge news. I am crying with joy.”

BJ - ought oh.
They weren't looking for a sexual pervert in France until now?

Stand back and stand by for Rump to "wish him well" too. Because he and Ghislane Maxwell are "very fine people". Believe me.

The Clintons were BFF's with Epstein. Trump tossed him from his properties when he was alerted that Epstein was trying to recruit young girls for people like the Clontins

You got nothing but smears

That's absolutely fascinating Frank, but (a) this thread isn't about any "Clontons" and (b) it IS about Epstein and his accomplices, which include Maxwell. And (c), actually you got nothing but the pleading of a known liar, so if you're buying what Rump is hawking I got several bridges to sell you. But first you'll have to mail in a sample of your pee.

Last edited:

BJ - ought oh.
They weren't looking for a sexual pervert in France until now?
lemme guess. you know 23 cranks in nassau county who agree with your idiotic prejudice about French people. enjoy your freedom fries.

Stand back and stand by for Rump to "wish him well" too. Because he and Ghislane Maxwell are "very fine people". Believe me.

The Clintons were BFF's with Epstein. Trump tossed him from his properties when he was alerted that Epstein was trying to recruit young girls for people like the Clontins

That's absolutely fascinating Frank, but (a) this thread isn't about any "Clontons" and (b) it IS about Epstein and his accomplices, which include Maxwell. And (c), actually you got nothing but the pleading of a known liar, so if you're buying what Rump is hawking I got several bridges to sell you. But first you'll have to mail in a sample of your pee.
Funny shit from a clown who posted about Trump in his first response. :laughing0301: :cuckoo:

Let's not forget that the nobody Florida prosecutor that got Epstein his sweetheart deal after he was convicted in Florida...ended up in Trump's Cabinet

Let's not forget that the nobody Florida prosecutor that got Epstein his sweetheart deal after he was convicted in Florida...ended up in Trump's Cabinet

Oh that was like TOTAL coincidence, man.

Bill, Hillary and Chief Justice Roberts all were on Pedo Island or on the Pedo Express.

Dr. Jill said, take 2 aspirins

Bill, Hillary and Chief Justice Roberts all were on Pedo Island or on the Pedo Express.

Dr. Jill said, take 2 aspirins

Once AGAIN Frank, the thread is not about "Bill, Hillary, Chief Justice Roberts" or "Jill".

Do we know he didnt come forward in the past?

You mean "she", not "he" I assume?

{...
Allegations of misconduct against Brunel date back decades, but he has faced no action. Huisman and two other former models have told the Guardian they were sexually assaulted by Brunel in the 1980s and 1990s in and around Paris, where he was a power player in the global fashion industry.
...}
The alleged rape was over 30 years ago.

You have no idea what this model has done in response to a very credible claim of rape.
What do you have to gain by casting doubt on her claims?

It was 30 years ago, and she never said a word about it until now.
So then any other rapes, if real, are partially her fault.

{...
Allegations of misconduct against Brunel date back decades, but he has faced no action. Huisman and two other former models have told the Guardian they were sexually assaulted by Brunel in the 1980s and 1990s in and around Paris, where he was a power player in the global fashion industry.
...}

Forum List

Back