Portland calls Texas Pooh Pooh heads.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Lol...what a bunch of maroons.....
As bugs bunny would say

Whoah! Texas will go out of business now!
Bwahahahahaha......

Jo

Unconstitutional.

Article IV​

• Section 2

• Clause 1
    • The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
      • ArtIV.S2.C1.1 Privileges and Immunity Clause

Here is the specific law drafted by Congress to address the issue.

49 U.S. Code § 14501 - Federal authority over intrastate transportation​

Unconstitutional.

Article IV​

• Section 2

• Clause 1
    • The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Oregon does not care about their own Constitution not to mention the US Constitution.

Oregon has vaccine mandates for all citizens.

Lol...what a bunch of maroons.....
As bugs bunny would say

Whoah! Texas will go out of business now!
Bwahahahahaha......

Jo
I should go to Oregon on vote yes on this travel ban if it will assure none of those Leftist psychos will come to the Great State of Texas.

Oregon does not care about their own Constitution not to mention the US Constitution.

Oregon has vaccine mandates for all citizens.
I'm just saying. . . I can't see ANY Texan actually wanting to go to Portland, unless they were a very, VERY rich constitutional lawyer that wanted to bankrupt that city.

I can't even imagine the 9th circuit wanting to cede federal power to the states and localities, even for progressive Portland . . .

oh the irony.

:auiqs.jpg:

Portland, Oregon, plans to vote this week on a proposal to ban trading goods and services with Texas and to bar state employees from traveling for business to the Lone Star Stat

Has Texas sent them a big thank you letter yet?

If I were Texas, I'd be proactive and move to stop buying any goods or services from Oregon and to start treating all State travels there from Oregon as people of suspect.

See how they like it.

Unconstitutional.

Article IV​

• Section 2

• Clause 1

Nice!

I'm just saying. . . I can't see ANY Texan actually wanting to go to Portland, unless they were a very, VERY rich constitutional lawyer that wanted to bankrupt that city.

I can't even imagine the 9th circuit wanting to cede federal power to the states and localities, even for progressive Portland . . .

oh the irony.

:auiqs.jpg:
No tacos for Portland city employees..
Aye Chihuahua!

Forum List

Back