Nato Accuses China of issueing a Challenge.

Shut up or go fight. Only people who have never fought want war you dumbass.
This is how fascist filth reacts when they get caught on their knees servicing Putin and Xi.

Again, not all Republicans wear out kneepads for fascists around the globe. Just about a third of them, I estimate.

Now, tell us how much you love lil' Kim. After all, he supports Russia and hates NATO, just like you. Do you love him more than Xi and Putin?

NATO seems to want to fight everyone.
With our blood and treasure.

Only around 1/3rd of all NATO countries have met their 2% GDP spending commitment.

nato-defense-spending-percent-gdp-11092020.png

Last edited:
This is how fascist filth reacts when they get caught on their knees servicing Putin and Xi.

Again, not all Republicans wear out kneepads for fascists around the globe. Just about a third of them, I estimate.

Now, tell us how much you love lil' Kim. After all, he supports Russia and hates NATO, just like you. Do you love him more than Xi and Putin?

Struck a nerve eh?

Shut up or go fight. Only people who have never fought want war you dumbass.

China has remained neutral but apparently that's not enough for the US and Nato. This arrogance isn't going to help America to win the propaganda war against Russia.

Comments?
If China wants to float a disaster of a country it will be bad for both of them. I don't think they will.

Struck a nerve eh?

Shut up or go fight.
Back atcha. Why aren't you fighting for Putin? Sucking him off constantly isn't enough. You need to put your body on the line.

Only people who have never fought want war you dumbass.
So how much do they pay you to be a commie-asslicking surrender monkey? Or do you do it purely out of Stalinist devotion?

I do note your total lack of criticism for Russia for starting the war. Why is that? And do you even care about what a commie shitstain hypocrite that makes you look like?

Back atcha. Why aren't you fighting for Putin? Sucking him off constantly isn't enough. You need to put your body on the line.

So how much do they pay you to be a commie-asslicking surrender monkey? Or do you do it purely out of Stalinist devotion?

I do note your total lack of criticism for Russia for starting the war. Why is that? And do you even care about what a commie shitstain hypocrite that makes you look like?

Son I'd choke you out with one hand. I've already fought. You seem to be very upset????
Shut up and go fight.

Way to change the topic. I guess you had to come up for air sometime.

Here's the topic. You're siding with Russia and China over the USA. Why?
That's not changing the topic, but reinforcing it. If China thinks climate change is real, you have a problem, because they may be making plans for the future, as McCoy has stated, 'With its main financial center at Shanghai flooded and its agricultural heartland baking in insufferable heat, China's days as a global power will be numbered.'(To Govern the Globe, p. 312). This would signal a potential migration, a large migration.

With our blood and treasure.

Only around 1/3rd of all NATO countries have met their 2% GDP spending commitment.

nato-defense-spending-percent-gdp-11092020.png
Here is a breakdown from 2021:

Top 10 NATO Countries with the Highest Defense Expenditures (by % of 2021 GDP)
  1. Greece — 3.82%
  2. United States — 3.52%
  3. Croatia — 2.79%
  4. United Kingdom — 2.29%
  5. Estonia — 2.28%
  6. Latvia — 2.27%
  7. Poland — 2.10%
  8. Lithuania — 2.03%
  9. Romania — 2.02%
  10. France — 2.01%
When examined by total dollar amounts spent instead of percentage of GDP, the top 10 list changes a bit.

Top 10 NATO Countries with the Highest Defense Expenditures (by total US$)​

1. United States — 811,140
  2. United Kingdom — 72,765
  3. Germany — 64,785
  4. France — 58,729
  5. Italy — 29,763
  6. Canada — 26,523
  7. Spain — 14,875
  8. Netherlands — 14,378
  9. Poland — 13,369
  10. Turkey — 13,057
Here are the 10 countries with the most NATO spending:
  1. United States ($811,140)
  2. United Kingdom ($72,765)
  3. Germany ($64,785)
  4. France ($58,729)
  5. Italy ($29,763)
  6. Canada ($26,523)
  7. Spain ($14,875)
  8. Netherlands ($14,378)
  9. Poland ($13,369)
  10. Turkey ($13,057)

It's interesting to see how many on the right spend their days make excuses for the tyrants. They seem to be siding against democracies in general.
I think china is a threat to every other country on the planet

although countries that kowtow to china get better treatment than those who dont

china seems ready to invade Taiwan

but only if it is certain that the US will not lead a coalition of free nations in opposition

Forum List

Back