Nato Accuses China of issueing a Challenge.

There is no dignity in communism and its lack of reluctance to decimate rivals.
Seems to me that you cannot come to reality and see despots; communism has never been led by the proletariat, only by leaders such as Stalin, Kim and Putin.

As screwed up as his life and presidency is, let's just hope that he doesn't try to go out with in a final throw of the middle finger up to us, and then take us all down with him.
You are giving aid and comfort to Putin. Either you are not an American, or a disaffected lunatic seeking to destroy democracy in America. Calling you out as a callous conservative goes beyond defining you, you are a pathological hater.

Creepy Joe has to have a war. It's the only chance he has to save his presidency.

He's doing all he can short of asking Congress to declare war. He's called for Putin's removal; with absolutely zero evidence he's accused Russia of "genocide" when more people are killed in democrat cities on any given weekend.

Meanwhile, Biden's Chinese owners actually are committing genocide

As screwed up as his life and presidency is, let's just hope that he doesn't try to go out with in a final throw of the middle finger up to us, and then take us all down with him.

He might nuke Miami because Lincoln's ghost told him too

56631839-10720467-Biden_visited_Greensboro_North_Carolina_to_see_North_Carolina_Ag-a-7_1649981115900.jpg

He's doing all he can short of asking Congress to declare war. He's called for Putin's removal; with absolutely zero evidence he's accused Russia of "genocide" when more people are killed in democrat cities on any given weekend..
Freaking out many, if not all our 'friends'.

I thought it was Trump who had no foreign policy experience.

1st it was Trump that they went and made their Boogeyman, and now they are using Putin and Xi as the newest Boogeymen to try and convince their group's that conservatives are the real threat in the world by linking them to the two villain's whether the link's would somehow falsely hold for them or not.

This has got to be recognized by republicans and conservatives about these people, and when it comes to compromising with them, well the answer should be NO. No compromise or toleration of people like this, because they are pure evil.

They run the MSM, and look at how they've caused so much suffering in the world with their manipulation and unhinged reporting that exposed key plans to help those who are struggling and suffering in a war zone. The movements of weapon's into Ukraine in order to help their efforts should have been top secret, just like it was during world war two when our plans had to be guarded and kept secret whether it was concerning the D-Day invasion or other.

The leftist are the most destructive human beings on the planet, and they should be removed from powerful position's within any high security offices in which they hold. Anyone that don't know this by now is either a leftist or they aren't paying attention.
You're insane. Paranoid schizophrenics like you are dangerous, and in the same league with Eric Robert Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh, and
Ted Kaczynski.

You really believe Putin and Xi are conservatives, they're not, nor is the MSM. The former two are despots, along with Kim (N. Korea) and other autocrats in smaller nations across the globe.

Democracy in America has existed for four centuries, and only in the 1960's did the right wing begin to deny we are a democratic republic, and replace it with a constitutional republic. Today, the same faux conservatives are denying the insurrection on Jan 6, 2021 was a non violent protest and a legal protest. Another BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories to brainwash the biddable fools.

The Left would have given Hitler our DDay plans
Especially if Geraldo Rivera would have been around back then. Wasn't he hap- hazzardly giving away troop locations during the hunt for Osama in those mountains ? Why can't these people think for themselves instead of following their leftist/liberal master's orders ?

Anyone that hates this country like the leftist do, I say they should leave here with the leftist for good. They should stop trying to steal this nation against it's will.

You're insane. Paranoid schizophrenics like you are dangerous, and in the same league with Eric Robert Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh, and
Ted Kaczynski.

You really believe Putin and Xi are conservatives, they're not, nor is the MSM. The former two are despots, along with Kim (N. Korea) and other autocrats in smaller nations across the globe.

Democracy in America has existed for four centuries, and only in the 1960's did the right wing begin to deny we are a democratic republic, and replace it with a constitutional republic. Today, the same faux conservatives are denying the insurrection on Jan 6, 2021 was a non violent protest and a legal protest. Another BIG LIE and Conspiracy Stories to brainwash the biddable fools.
If you can't use proper comprehension when reading something, then you should sit it out dummy. Now read carefully again, because my post was saying that you on the left attempt to make them Putin and Xi as conservatives by attempting to say that conservatives support them. It is a tactic used by your group for political reasons, and is evident in the narrative your ilk tries to create.

I am a conservative American yes, but no I don't support Putin or Xi, and I'm no radical by any stretch of your leftist imagination. I am an observer of what goes on in all of these world situations, and an observer on the situations that are going on here also. Then I give my opinion. If you don't like free speech then that's tough boy, so go cry somewhere else.

You are giving aid and comfort to Putin. Either you are not an American, or a disaffected lunatic seeking to destroy democracy in America. Calling you out as a callous conservative goes beyond defining you, you are a pathological hater.
Your accusations fall on leftist ears in delight, but even they know people like you are attempting to defend the indefensible, and wonder just how long you as their mouth piece can keep it up.

You should know that you've been placed into a difficult position in trying to justify the leftist cult, but here you are.

If you can't use proper comprehension when reading something, then you should sit it out dummy. Now read carefully again, because my post was saying that you on the left attempt to make them Putin and Xi as conservatives by attempting to say that conservatives support them. It is a tactic used by your group for political reasons, and is evident in the narrative your ilk tries to create.

I am a conservative American yes, but no I don't support Putin or Xi, and I'm no radical by any stretch of your leftist imagination. I am an observer of what goes on in all of these world situations, and an observer on the situations that are going on here also. Then I give my opinion. If you don't like free speech then that's tough boy, so go cry somewhere else.

Your syntax maybe an error and you made a mistake in using your writing organizing words and phrases that don't make sense. If so correct your use of this first paragraph:

"1st it was Trump that they went and made their Boogeyman, and now they are using Putin and Xi as the newest Boogeymen to try and convince their group's that conservatives are the real threat in the world by linking them to the two villain's whether the link's would somehow falsely hold for them or not."

Those named are not liberals they are autocrats and opposed to democracy.

A totally stupid damn lie ^^^; not even worthy of any response beyond calling it out as noted in the first phrase: A totally stupid damn lie!
It's an opinion, hence it can't be a lie. You could refute my comment if you weren't too stupid to know the difference.

It's an opinion, hence it can't be a lie. You could refute my comment if you weren't too stupid to know the difference.
Statement: "Creepy Joe has to have a war. It's the only chance he has to save his presidency."

Response: Your opinion is stupid; I define the statement above is not an opinion, it is too absurd for there is no evidence to prove both President Biden is "creepy" or seeks to engage in a war. In fact he is walking the line to not engage with Putin's war, but to protect Ukraine's women and children attempting to flee the tyrant cold blooded murderers.

Statement: "Creepy Joe has to have a war. It's the only chance he has to save his presidency."

Response: Your opinion is stupid; I define the statement above is not an opinion, it is too absurd for there is no evidence to prove both President Biden is "creepy" or seeks to engage in a war. In fact he is walking the line to not engage with Putin's war, but to protect Ukraine's women and children attempting to flee the tyrant cold blooded murderers.
No, he's walking the line so as not to look like he started it. He very much wants a war so he can prove himself.

Not even a leftist media like NPR can stomach the 'China is neutral' canard.

China seems to be pro-Russia. Here's what that means for the war in Ukraine​

"To the rest of the world, China says it's staying neutral on the Russia-Ukraine war. Domestically, however, China is signaling that it is solidly pro-Russia."

My God, after China's Covid lie (that it came from a 'wet market') haven't some of you learned that Xi is a fucking liar?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back