Natl Security Advisor Declares Trump Info Sharing 'Wholly Appropriate' - Rips Leaks

"If what has been reported in the papers is accurate -.

Based on a source who says what is being reported is NOT what he said / saw and aside from the fact that the National Security Advisor has declared what s being reported is false....

"The story that came out tonight as reported is false," McMaster said. "At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the President did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.

'as reported'........careful parsing there.

I saw a huff headline a bit ago that said it was done to Hillary. Bet they probably failed to mention what she actually did do. Here it is. And their justification for making like hell for Trump.
This Is How Republicans Treated Hillary Clinton When She Was Accused Of Mishandling Sensitive Information | HuffPost
The president is authorized by office as able to de classify information. Hillary was not!

You are not paying attention to what Trump and the Republicans said- they didn't claim Hillary wasn't authorized- they claimed she was 'reckless'

View attachment 126929

View attachment 126930

If what has been reported in the papers is accurate- what Trump did was completely legal and reckless- and careless- and potentially harmed our Intelligence gathering capability.
You are not paying attention to the law! The SOS is not authorized to de classify documents. As a matter of fact it's her job to classify all incoming documents to her office.

You are not paying attention to what your Dear Leader was saying

You are not paying attention to what Trump and the Republicans said- they didn't claim Hillary wasn't authorized- they claimed she was 'reckless'

upload_2017-5-16_12-18-17.png

If what has been reported in the papers is accurate- what Trump did was completely legal and reckless- and careless- and potentially harmed our Intelligence gathering capability.

task0778 post: 17267877
All this leaking of information for the purpose of embarrassing Trump and his administration has got to stop. Those who release information without authority to do so are betraying a trust with their unethical behavior if not outright breaking the law if anything that is classified or sensitive is made public. Certainly there are things we should be told, but also things we shouldn't. And it is not for anyone to make that decision and take that action who is not authorized to make that call.

You need to tell Trump loyalists to stop leaking. It's the only way to stop the Buffoon. He was efn bragging about how cool it was to have this Intel. Israel did not want Canada or England to know, let alone Russia.

Coulter's about done with the pony humping clown. When will the rest of the deplorables give the lying idiot up?

Read this and weep for our great country:

. The New York Times and other outlets revealed Tuesday that the source of the intelligence about the laptop explosives was Israel—and it was considered so sensitive that the Trump administration was instructed not to share it even with close allies like Canada and England, much less Russia

It's Republicans condemning Trump.

“We need to have immediate classified briefings on what occurred at this meeting so that Congress can at least know as much as Russian leaders,” Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) said Tuesday.

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-WI), a former military intelligence officer, also demanded “a thorough account of the President’s meeting with Russian officials,” including “a transcript of the meeting.”

Congressional GOP: Trump Told The Russians More Than He Told Us

The leaks are from patriots who support Trump but can't take his clown act seriously anymore. They want to beat some sense into the buffoon.

Lots of luck with that.

task0778 post: 17267877
All this leaking of information for the purpose of embarrassing Trump and his administration has got to stop. Those who release information without authority to do so are betraying a trust with their unethical behavior if not outright breaking the law if anything that is classified or sensitive is made public. Certainly there are things we should be told, but also things we shouldn't. And it is not for anyone to make that decision and take that action who is not authorized to make that call.

You need to tell Trump loyalists to stop leaking. It's the only way to stop the Buffoon. He was efn bragging about how cool it was to have this Intel. Israel did not want Canada or England to know, let alone Russia.

Coulter's about done with the pony humping clown. When will the rest of the deplorables give the lying idiot up?

Read this and weep for our great country:

. The New York Times and other outlets revealed Tuesday that the source of the intelligence about the laptop explosives was Israel—and it was considered so sensitive that the Trump administration was instructed not to share it even with close allies like Canada and England, much less Russia

It's Republicans condemning Trump.

“We need to have immediate classified briefings on what occurred at this meeting so that Congress can at least know as much as Russian leaders,” Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-VA) said Tuesday.

Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-WI), a former military intelligence officer, also demanded “a thorough account of the President’s meeting with Russian officials,” including “a transcript of the meeting.”

Congressional GOP: Trump Told The Russians More Than He Told Us

The leaks are from patriots who support Trump but can't take his clown act seriously anymore. They want to beat some sense into the buffoon.

Lots of luck with that.

You really think the leaks are coming from Trump loyalists? Amazing. I'd bet my last dollar these leaks are coming from lib/dem Obama loyalists instead.

william the wie, post: 17267922
What I find strange is that most Trump voters voted for Trump as the least evil.

Trouble is Trump is the most evil clown fool President ever past or potentially any other viable candidate running for that office.

Trump voters don't want to admit they were dumber than Trump to vote for it.

You really think the leaks are coming from Trump loyalists? Amazing. I'd bet my last dollar these leaks are coming from lib/dem Obama loyalists instead.

Take it up with your right wing Trump loyalist pundit who knows and is defending the leaker.

"Conservative pundit Erick Erickson is vouching for the reliability of a least one source who revealed to Washington Post reporters that President Donald Trump disclosed “highly classified information” while meeting with Russian officials last week.

Erickson knows one of the sources and supports their decision to go to the media, he wrote Tuesday in a blog post for his website, The Resurgent."

Erick Erickson: Trump's Russia Leak Is 'Far Worse' Than Reported | HuffPost

Read it. And denounce Erickson.

You are defending a buffoon. You will have to stop at some point.

Take it up with your right wing Trump loyalist pundit who knows and is defending the leaker.

"Conservative pundit Erick Erickson is vouching for the reliability of a least one source who revealed to Washington Post reporters that President Donald Trump disclosed “highly classified information” while meeting with Russian officials last week.

Erickson knows one of the sources and supports their decision to go to the media, he wrote Tuesday in a blog post for his website, The Resurgent."

Erick Erickson: Trump's Russia Leak Is 'Far Worse' Than Reported | HuffPost

Read it. And denounce Erickson.

You are defending a buffoon. You will have to stop at some point.

This guy is about as conservative as Olberman is. Really dude? Some clown from the HuffPo writes some shit and you accept it as gospel? Amazing.

Shared Intelligence On ISIS With The Russians

All you need to know about Trump, Russia and classified information -- Haroon Siddique, The Guardian
Can President Donald Trump share top secret information? -- BBC [But US presidents enjoy wide latitude in declassifying information under their powers, which means Mr Trump's alleged disclosure was not illegal]
Ex-intelligence leaders: ‘Nightmare’ if Trump leaked to Russia -- Bryan bender, Politico [A clear Anti-Trump hit piece]
What Did Donald Trump Tell the Russians? -- David Graham, The Atlantic
Did Donald Trump brief the Russians? -- The Economist [If Mr Trump really did shoot his mouth off to the friendly Russians, he probably broke no law. The president can choose to “declassifiy” almost whatever intelligence he sees fit.]
Middle East allies at physical and political risk from Trump leak -- Martin Chulov, The Guardian
Analysis: Trump intel sharing risks damaging US alliances -- Julie Pace, The Guardian
How dangerous are classified secrets claims for Trump? -- Anthony Zurcher, BBC
If Donald Trump did reveal information to Russia, he didn't break the law - but that doesn't mean it's over -- ABC News Online
Reliable Sources: Why we should believe the anonymous officials in the Washington Post’s leak story over McMaster, Tillerson, and Trump. -- William Saletan, Slate
Puppet? No Puppet. You’re the Puppet. -- Josh Marshall, TPM
What's Behind Bogus Story About Trump Sharing Sensitive Intel Data With Russia -- Sputnik

The bottom line – The Washington Post got the tip from an “anonymous source.) another anti-Trump scumbag still lurking inside the White House complex.

Thanks to War News Updates @ War News Updates: Commentaries And Analysis On Reports That President Trump Shared Intelligence On ISIS With The Russians

And even more @ War News Updates: Reactions To Reports On President Trump Sharing Classified Information With Russia

task0778, post: 17270148

Your last dollar is worthless. You must have no confidence in your buffoon.

Trump has all but admitted he blabbed foreign intelligence from Israel to Russia after it was given to the US expecting it not to be shared with any other government.

Trump didn't blab our US Intel. He blabbed Israel Intel that was never to be blabbed even to our House and Senate.

Trump needed a reprimand and the only way to do it was go public.

The leaker may protect agents in the future in the war against ISIS from getting killed because of your idiot blabbermouth.

"National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster on Tuesday adamantly defended President Trump’s conversations with Russian officials as “wholly appropriate,”

What a shock.

The National Security Advisor supports the President.

I bet Michael Flynn will too.
So HE'S lying, but "anonymous sources" are not?

I didn't say that McMaster was lying- I am saying he was being a supportive adminstration official who carefully parsed his words.

Remember just in the last week we have had repeated examples of White House officials defending something Trump has done- only to have Trump contradict them the next day.

Poor Pence has repeatedly had that happen.
I still tend to believe eye witnesses who go public over anonymous sources who don't.

hadit, post: 17272317
I still tend to believe eye witnesses who go public over anonymous sources who don't.

Your Buffoon makes it impossible to do that. If you don't see the wrong that your buffoon did then you are for your tribe over nation. We've had it with the buffoonish kleptocrat's people. You are blind.

hadit, post: 17272317

Your Buffoon makes it impossible to do that. If you don't see the wrong that your buffoon did then you are for your tribe over nation. We've had it with the buffoonish kleptocrat's people. You are blind.
Trump is not the eyewitness I'm talking about.

You seem awfully certain something terrible happened, but I don't remember seeing you in the meeting. Were you hiding under the table again?

But keep the faith...

Yes, the NSA that Trump just named, defends him. Shocking.

You fucking losers had a freaking fit about Hillary's e-mails even after no properly marked classified mails were found. Then defend the dumbasss who blurts out top secret stuff to the Russians.

You are pissed, I know it,. You know it. So really, when are you asshats going to admit what a disaster you elected President.

You have to lo9ve the wiki praising morons when they talked about Democrats & now think leakers are bad under El Dumbster.

Yes, the NSA that Trump just named, defends him. Shocking.

You fucking losers had a freaking fit about Hillary's e-mails even after no properly marked classified mails were found. Then defend the dumbasss who blurts out top secret stuff to the Russians.

You are pissed, I know it,. You know it. So really, when are you asshats going to admit what a disaster you elected President.
And the anonymous sources who refuse to go public don't support him. Shocking, isn't it? If they want to be taken seriously, they should go public and let their veracity be judged.

Hillary was trained and responsible to know how to recognize and handle classified information when she saw it. That's the bottom line. It doesn't matter if it wasn't marked, she should have marked it and handled it appropriately, not had Huma send it to an unsecured laptop for the Wiener dog to access.

Forum List

Back