Native American Boy Pulled From Class Over Mohawk Hairstyle

Hey Liekhota, his "heritage" also includes lots of firewater, should the school provide him with a fifth for lunch as well? I mean Indians didn't eat too many PB&J sammies did they?
"Firewater" is not part of our heritage, you ignorant fool, it was a weapon of the White man, particularly Governor Harrison to weaken our people.

your people LOL I probably have more indian blood than you. The difference is i don't feel the need to cry about a heritage or abuses from hundreds of years ago.

Liberal logic

"conformity at school is a bad thing

unless you bring your bible to school, wear a religious item, mention God, or otherwise let the world know you are a Christian, THAT is distracting to other students"

fucking idiots.

Thread condensed into one line:

"Liberals are pissed that their stupid PC school policy was actually enforced and now they don't like it."

That doesn't make a lick of sense.
You know that, right?
Liberals don't want to be offended, but you went to far, and you are offended. I love it!

Went to far what? Far east? :dunno:

The post simply doesn't make any sense, period. I think the poster knows that. That's why he ran away.

It shouldn't be a criterion what the fuck his heritage is or isn't. That's irrelevant.

I agree.

What the school's trying to do is suppress individuality. And individuality has no ethnicity.

It's school, kids are there to learn, school is not suppressing anything. They have a dress code, he violated it. Boo fucking hoo. Don't like the code? Get the school to change it.

No actually according to what we see in the story ---- they don't. They're basically making it up as they go.

--- which is another valuable lesson to be teaching...

I agree, school isn't supposed to be suppressing people. So they should stop doing it.

Liberal logic

unless you bring your bible to school, wear a religious item, mention God, or otherwise let the world know you are a Christian, THAT is distracting to other students"

fucking idiots.

Native Americans were and are real - a proven fact. That religious cult bullshit you mentioned is pure fantasy stemming from one book of fairy tales.

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

Native Americans were and are real - a proven fact. That religious cult bullshit you mentioned is pure fantasy stemming from one book.

He lost his argument so he's deflecting onto other shit that's not even present here.

He has a history like that.

See next post --- QED.

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

Native Americans were and are real - a proven fact. That religious cult bullshit you mentioned is pure fantasy.

LOL so what? Wiccans are made up to, they have a right to their bullshit beliefs.

Oh by the your "native Americans" worshipped trees and shit, does that disqualify them from having rights?

idiot.

"To ostracize him like that -- that's stuff from the '50s."

A young Native American student in Utah is back in class after school staff sent him to the office claiming his Mohawk hairstyle violated school policy.

“They wanted Kobe to come home until we cut his hair,” Gary Sanden, the father of 7-year-old Jakobe Sanden, told the Salt Lake Tribune. “That’s who he is. That’s part of his culture.”

CPRTJccVEAEGvB2.jpg

Gary Sanden is a member of the Seneca Nation and his wife, Teyawwna Sanden, is a member of the Kaibab Band of Paiutes Indians, Fox 13 reported.

Their son was kicked out of his second-grade class at Arrowhead Elementary School in the city of Santa Clara on Monday after showing up sporting the haircut he got the previous Friday. Administrators called Jakobe's parents to tell them the boy's hairstyle violated school policy and he needed to change it, Gary Sanden told The Washington Post.

The school’s online handbook does not mention any specific hairstyles, The Post pointed out, but simply states that “extremes in body piercings, hair styles and hair colors may be considered a distraction or disruption.”

“We had the students that weren’t used to it,” Arrowhead Principal Susan Harrah told Fox 13. “They had called that out. So the teacher brought the student to my attention.”

School officials initially asked Teyawwna Sanden to pick up her son and change his hair, Gary Sanden told news station WFAA. Both parents offered to bring in their tribal membership cards to prove their heritage, but the school said they needed documentation from a tribal leader.

The couple got Seneca Nation Councillor William Canella to write to the superintendent.

“It is common for Seneca boys to wear a Mohawk because after years of discrimination and oppression, they are proud to share who they are," Canella wrote.

When I was in school, a lot of boys wore Mohawks - including whites. This young man has every right to express his proud heritage.
Just think your fellow liberals will allow a boy that thinks he is a girl. To use the girls locker room, but your guy gotta cut his hair. Karma is a bitch lol!

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

Native Americans were and are real - a proven fact. That religious cult bullshit you mentioned is pure fantasy.

LOL so what? Wiccans are made up to, they have a right to their bullshit beliefs.

Oh by the your "native Americans" worshipped trees and shit, does that disqualify them from having rights?

idiot.

I worshiped my old Ford pickup - but I didn't start a religious cult about it.

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

idiot.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You're seriously saying " I think Christianity is a cult, so they don't have the same rights as other people?" Yes that's exactly what you are saying.

What a piece of shit.

A young Native American student in Utah is back in class after school staff sent him to the office claiming his Mohawk hairstyle violated school policy.

“They wanted Kobe to come home until we cut his hair,” Gary Sanden, the father of 7-year-old Jakobe Sanden, told the Salt Lake Tribune. “That’s who he is. That’s part of his culture.”

CPRTJccVEAEGvB2.jpg

Gary Sanden is a member of the Seneca Nation and his wife, Teyawwna Sanden, is a member of the Kaibab Band of Paiutes Indians, Fox 13 reported.

Their son was kicked out of his second-grade class at Arrowhead Elementary School in the city of Santa Clara on Monday after showing up sporting the haircut he got the previous Friday. Administrators called Jakobe's parents to tell them the boy's hairstyle violated school policy and he needed to change it, Gary Sanden told The Washington Post.

The school’s online handbook does not mention any specific hairstyles, The Post pointed out, but simply states that “extremes in body piercings, hair styles and hair colors may be considered a distraction or disruption.”

“We had the students that weren’t used to it,” Arrowhead Principal Susan Harrah told Fox 13. “They had called that out. So the teacher brought the student to my attention.”

School officials initially asked Teyawwna Sanden to pick up her son and change his hair, Gary Sanden told news station WFAA. Both parents offered to bring in their tribal membership cards to prove their heritage, but the school said they needed documentation from a tribal leader.

The couple got Seneca Nation Councillor William Canella to write to the superintendent.

“It is common for Seneca boys to wear a Mohawk because after years of discrimination and oppression, they are proud to share who they are," Canella wrote.

When I was in school, a lot of boys wore Mohawks - including whites. This young man has every right to express his proud heritage.
Just think your fellow liberals will allow a boy that thinks he is a girl. To use the girls locker room, but your guy gotta cut his hair. Karma is a bitch lol!

Hair is important to Native Americans.

The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long -- Sott.net

CPRTJccVEAEGvB2.jpg

Aren't you also offended by the Washington redskins name? Lol, karma isn't your friend. It's the liberals that came up with, I have the right not to be offend shit. Now you're pissed because it comes back to you. Lol I love it.

CPRTJccVEAEGvB2.jpg

Aren't you also offended by the Washington redskins name? Lol, karma isn't your friend. It's the liberals that came up with, I have the right not to be offend shit. Now you're pissed because it comes back to you. Lol I love it.

Actually, a very racist Conservative white man came up with the name of that team.

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

idiot.

You're seriously saying " I think Christianity is a cult, so they don't have the same rights as other people?" Yes that's exactly what you are saying.

What a piece of shit.

Christianity is no more credible than Scientology. They are all cults for gullible minds.

Thread condensed into one line:

"Liberals are pissed that their stupid PC school policy was actually enforced and now they don't like it."

That doesn't make a lick of sense.
You know that, right?
Liberals don't want to be offended, but you went to far, and you are offended. I love it!

Went to far what? Far east? :dunno:

The post simply doesn't make any sense, period. I think the poster knows that. That's why he ran away.
The liberal PC crowd, you started this shit. Now you complain about it. Look I think you should be able to wear your hair like that, but I was against the liberal PC bullshit.

Liberal logic

fucking idiots.

idiot.

What a piece of shit.

Christianity is no more credible than Scientology. They are all cults for gullible minds.

So you propose a litmus test for having rights.

"believe as I believe or have no rights"

you're a moron.

Hey Liekhota, his "heritage" also includes lots of firewater, should the school provide him with a fifth for lunch as well? I mean Indians didn't eat too many PB&J sammies did they?
"Firewater" is not part of our heritage, you ignorant fool, it was a weapon of the White man, particularly Governor Harrison to weaken our people.

your people LOL I probably have more indian blood than you. The difference is i don't feel the need to cry about a heritage or abuses from hundreds of years ago.
Really? How much Indian blood do you have? Because I'm 100%.

Just stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back