Native American Boy Pulled From Class Over Mohawk Hairstyle

I bet that the native Central Asians became "native Americans" because someone bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter chased them out of their original home in central Asia as well.

Go fight with the Mongolians Lakhota, THEY stole your birthright bro.

Me Bad...usum indian language say it in Declaration, not Constitution, But what it mean in Declaration, go hand in hand with each other...UGH!

You poor dumbass. Although the Declaration of Independence is a "founding" document - it is not a "governing" document - and our laws are not based on it. It is not a legal document.

Separation of Church and State

You said it yourself, commie bitch! It IS a Founding document, and you still haven't answered who the CREATOR is in the Declaration!

I assume it's your supernatural Christian Sky Daddy - but he ain't in our Constitution. It could be someone's mommy...

BUT "CREATOR" is in the Declaration, thereby PROVING America was FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN Country!...Especially since he is the "supernatural Christian Sky Daddy!"

When has Congress passed any laws based on the Declaration and when has SCOTUS ruled on any cases based on the Declaration?

Bro, the ENTIRE COTUS was passed by Congress based off the Declaration of Independence..

OMG what a failtard. :rofl:

You poor dumbass. Although the Declaration of Independence is a "founding" document - it is not a "governing" document - and our laws are not based on it. It is not a legal document.

You said it yourself, commie bitch! It IS a Founding document, and you still haven't answered who the CREATOR is in the Declaration!

I assume it's your supernatural Christian Sky Daddy - but he ain't in our Constitution. It could be someone's mommy...

BUT "CREATOR" is in the Declaration, thereby PROVING America was FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN Country!...Especially since he is the "supernatural Christian Sky Daddy!"

When has Congress passed any laws based on the Declaration and when has SCOTUS ruled on any cases based on the Declaration?

Bro, the ENTIRE COTUS was passed by Congress based off the Declaration of Independence..

OMG what a failtard. :rofl:

The Declaration is the equivalent to filing for divorce.

The Declaration of Independence is seen as that document that established the new nation of the United States. It was written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776. It was signed by the Continental Congress and sent to King George III of England. It is a very eloquent document that is celebrated every July 4, but it is not the law of the land. It is a statement of sentiments directed to King George III in reaction to unfair taxation. The U.S. Constitution was ratified on March 4, 1789 -- thirteen years after the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Me Bad...usum indian language say it in Declaration, not Constitution, But what it mean in Declaration, go hand in hand with each other...UGH!

IT MATTERS NOT, YOU even said it was a FOUNDING DOCUMENT, without it our Constitution wouldn't have been written.. First you declare yourself a NATION, THEN, and ONLY THEN, a Constitution!.... Are you really this stupid... I know, STUPID question!

IT MATTERS NOT, YOU even said it was a FOUNDING DOCUMENT, without it our Constitution wouldn't have been written.. First you declare yourself a NATION, THEN, and ONLY THEN, a Constitution!.... Are you really this stupid... I know, STUPID question!

So, it's "heads you win, tails I lose"...

ALWAYS IS, Old Squaw!

ALWAYS IS, Old Squaw!

I admire your tenacity...

tumblr_m4hzkngMUW1r8xq2i.gif

I bet that the native Central Asians became "native Americans" because someone bigger, stronger, faster, and smarter chased them out of their original home in central Asia as well.

Go fight with the Mongolians Lakhota, THEY stole your birthright bro.
OMG white conservatives like you can be fucking assholes in your irrational hatred for a people already conquered. If there's anything that makes it hard for me to be a minority and a conservative it's racists like you. Go to your klan meeting now, you're late.

Where is the word "Creator" mentioned in our Constitution?

rofl.gif

OMFG did he really post that?
New sigline comin'. This is claaaasic.

ALWAYS IS, Old Squaw!

I've bitch slapped you so often, turn around once is fair game, right OLD Squaw!

rofl.gif

OMFG did he really post that?
New sigline comin'. This is claaaasic.

THIS will be fun!

ALWAYS IS, Old Squaw!

I've bitch slapped you so often, turn around once is fair game, right OLD Squaw!

You self-declared winners are hilarious.

ALWAYS IS, Old Squaw!

You self-declared winners are hilarious.
It's amazing to see how racist some of these right wingers are like Dumberthan and Politichic whenever the discussion turns to NAs. It reminds me that I'm conservative because my beliefs line up that way, not because I got a cozy welcome by the white, racist Manifest Destiny assholes.

You're not going to get these twits to understand our culture and why certain things, like our hair, are very important to us.

Forum List

Back