Nations Seeking To Ban Islam Keep Growing

Great analogy. And by the way, our allowing of anyone to come here without checking for diseases is also crazy. Disease free used to be one of the conditions for immigrants.
When my grandparents came here from Germany they arrived at Ellis Island. Because my grandmother had contracted influenza on the crowded ship she was quarantined for nine days. If they hadn't released her she would have been sent back on the tenth day -- as many were.

Everyone who went through Ellis Island was thoroughly examined. They even checked them for lice. They were given the address of a public school where they were required to attend evening classes to learn English.

Today the Muslims just walk in, go on welfare and start lecturing women on how to dress.

I'm hoping to find Germany has decided to drop out of the EU, too. Then France. And all the rest. Then they can kick these bearded bastards out.
France next year guaranteed.
Italy, Spain, Portugal and Denmark to follow.
The ONE thing all these countries have in common, along with Britain is the flood of muslim illiterates who come to these countries, will never assimilate, bring their violent misogyny, Sharia Law and filthy habits with them.
Decent people are standing up and declaring NO MORE!
The muslim invasion will be halted!

Great analogy. And by the way, our allowing of anyone to come here without checking for diseases is also crazy. Disease free used to be one of the conditions for immigrants.
When my grandparents came here from Germany they arrived at Ellis Island. Because my grandmother had contracted influenza on the crowded ship she was quarantined for nine days. If they hadn't released her she would have been sent back on the tenth day -- as many were.

Everyone who went through Ellis Island was thoroughly examined. They even checked them for lice. They were given the address of a public school where they were required to attend evening classes to learn English.

Today the Muslims just walk in, go on welfare and start lecturing women on how to dress.

I'm hoping to find Germany has decided to drop out of the EU, too. Then France. And all the rest. Then they can kick these bearded bastards out.
The ONE thing all these countries have in common, along with Britain is the flood of muslim illiterates who come to these countries, will never assimilate, bring their violent misogyny, Sharia Law and filthy habits with them.

Boy, you stink of fear.

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

I can't wait to see what happens now to the next fucking bunch of rag heads who think they can assault British women.
Once the 'cleansing' begins the Chinese will be able to smell the dead muslim 'young men' in Peking.

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

Yeah, but you're an idiot.

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

no----I am not an idiot-----I have a clear understanding of the past VETTING of immigrants done at ELLIS ISLAND. And I have a clear understanding of the issue of the transmissible diseases. IT IS A PROBLEM Right now---TB is a problem----there are resistant strains of the sickness-----and they are harbored in immigrant populations

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

no----I am not an idiot-----

All evidence to the contrary.

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

to what evidence do you refer?

Boy, you stink of fear.

I did not detect fear

to what evidence do you refer?

How about your endless, brainless bigotry? How about your apparent belief that Ellis Island was the only place where immigrants were processed, or your failure to recognize the difference in ability to diagnose, isolate, and treat various diseases between now and then? The list is endless.

Forum List

Back