Nation's first female Somali American Muslim law makers takes Oath on Koran

Nation’s First Female Somali-American Muslim Lawmaker Takes Oath on Koran
--------------
Selling America out right under your noses................... lmao

how is it selling out America? she's entitled to use a koran like another lawmaker is entitled to use the new testament or another to use the old testament.

G-d bless the first amendment.
I swear you snowflakes are absolutely ignorant. Even after the Puritan Age and into the Neo-Classic Age and the Romantic Movement and through the rise Realism, the American stock - all classes - remained Protestant and Catholic.

The rise of Islam in America is not a natural progression; it is an artificial propagation of the left.
Only after the godly saints of the Catholics and Protestants killed enough of the Native American Indians...

I don't mind as long as this law maker acknowledges U.S. trumps Sharia Law. :D
The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

No. The whole point is that when you swear an oath on something - you swear it on something that is MEANINGFUL to YOU.
If the Koran is meaningful to you, then the Constitution is not.
The Constitution doesn't agree with you.Sucks,huh?

--------------

Which part irritates you more:
  1. Female
  2. Somali
  3. Muslim
  4. Koran
  5. All of the above.
I am going with #5
. You find it more powerful to go with 5 so of course you did. It's how you libs roll even if none you listed were a problem.

I didn't start a thread whining about a - quote- 'Female Somali Muslim" being sworn in with a Koran.

That is how you contards roll.

Its all about gender, race, religion.....

upload_2017-1-16_18-18-6.png

The whole point of taking the oath on the koran is that islamic law is higher our laws.

No. The whole point is that when you swear an oath on something - you swear it on something that is MEANINGFUL to YOU.

Is swearing an oath on the Bible making the point that Biblican law is higher than our laws? No.

Is swearing an oath on a box of Mac and Cheese making the point that dinner is more important than our laws? Well...maybe.

But if you are Christian - and you the Bible is important to you, then swearing an oath on it means something important to you. It might not to me. But it does to YOU. Swearing an oath on a Koran would be meaningless to you.
. Worked for centuries until you libs decided you wanted to split with the country. Now you work to separate in order to someday conquer. All these things are the very things that separate, yet you libs think this country is to beat down and dumb to know it.

I'm trying to figure out what you are saying.

Are you saying people should swear on something that has no meaning to them just to make you comfortable?
Are you saying that people who don't believe in the Bible's authority should not be sworn into office?

Separate and conquor..everyone who is being sworn into office is part of a group of people who feel that serving this country, it's Constitution and it's people as a representative in public office is an important job. How is that so wrong?

If these people have a problem with America, then why the hell are they coming here ?? I don't know maybe they think that they will save us from ourselves one day. Hmmm. The Indians from India don't want their daughters or sons marrying Americans, so what's up with that bull crap ? Do people come here with some sort of bad idea of who Americans are, what they stand for, yet they come here for the freedom, prosperity, money, and security while hating Americans all at the same time while here ??

Who says they have a problem with America?
I say. Been around a while, and I have learned alot over time.

--------------

how is it selling out America? she's entitled to use a koran like another lawmaker is entitled to use the new testament or another to use the old testament.

I swear you snowflakes are absolutely ignorant. Even after the Puritan Age and into the Neo-Classic Age and the Romantic Movement and through the rise Realism, the American stock - all classes - remained Protestant and Catholic.

The rise of Islam in America is not a natural progression; it is an artificial propagation of the left.

You are right about one thing: the "rise of Islam" in America is artificial.

The Constitution doesn't agree with you.Sucks,huh?

Islam isn't compatible with the I
Why is this a bad thing?
Shouldn't have to tell you.

So why is this a bad thing?
Because Islam is not compatible with our culture at all.

Apparently most of the mentality on here can't get past CNN information. Dumbed down America and man they succeeded.

Last edited:

What is so funny about that is both the Bible and the Quran would be considered antithetical to the Constitution, by your definition.

And it misses the entire point. They are swearing an oath. When you swear an oath you swear it on something that is meaningful to you personally - that would hold you honor bound to uphold your oath. What you swear ON has no bearing on what you are swearing to.

The Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plan For America - Court Document

The more one knows the dumber one WON'T be............

The Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plan For America - Court Document

The more one knows the dumber one WON'T be............

And what does this have to do with Ilhan Omar swearing an oath of office...?

Is swearing an oath on the Bible making the point that Biblican law is higher than our laws? No.

Is swearing an oath on a box of Mac and Cheese making the point that dinner is more important than our laws? Well...maybe.

But if you are Christian - and you the Bible is important to you, then swearing an oath on it means something important to you. It might not to me. But it does to YOU. Swearing an oath on a Koran would be meaningless to you.
. Worked for centuries until you libs decided you wanted to split with the country. Now you work to separate in order to someday conquer. All these things are the very things that separate, yet you libs think this country is to beat down and dumb to know it.

Are you saying people should swear on something that has no meaning to them just to make you comfortable?
Are you saying that people who don't believe in the Bible's authority should not be sworn into office?

Separate and conquor..everyone who is being sworn into office is part of a group of people who feel that serving this country, it's Constitution and it's people as a representative in public office is an important job. How is that so wrong?
. Because we have had standards that we as Americans identify with, and we have had protocol that when these standards are honored, then we can feel unified with a person who has not a problem with being American under the standards and Constitution that creates the American character in which we have honored and cherished over the years.

The standard has been for Americans to swear in on the Holy Bible, and we see this being denide now... When we see this, then we see people who are not truly willing to unite as Americans under our flag or unite under the standards chosen by our people for hundreds of years now.

Representative Keith Ellison swore his oath on a Koran.

The governor of Hawaii swore her oath on a Torah back in 2001.

Christians swear in on the Bible on a regular basis.

Freedom of religion is a bitch, ain't it?

The Constitution could not be more clear...

“The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.”

— U.S. Constitution, Article VI, clause 3
I'd rather she take an oath on a book that has meaning to her than one that doesn't.
You are correct; the Constitution is very clear. Its provision for an observance of the Sabbath in its Presentment Clause and its reference to the Lord Jesus in its closing paragraphs make it very clear.

Not to mention that to eighteenth-century Americans, the term Christianity was synonymous with the term religion.

Last edited:
--------------

You are right about one thing: the "rise of Islam" in America is artificial.

The RISE of ISLAM is right at your back door...........and you all have no clue what is even taking place as it unfolds right before you.
Apparently you guys have no clue how many are already in the white house.............
Apparently you have no clue how schools, and churches are having to bend over and kiss thier asses their laws over our laws.............

Apparently you have never watched the documentary called " OBSESSION" about radical Islam taking over the west. .

Jesus christ what does it take to wake you zombies the hell up.

. Because we have had standards that we as Americans identify with, and we have had protocol that when these standards are honored, then we can feel unified with a person who has not a problem with being American under the standards and Constitution that creates the American character in which we have honored and cherished over the years. The standard has been for Americans to swear in on the Holy Bible, and we see this being denide now... When we see this, then we see people who are not truly willing to unite as Americans under our flag or united under the standards chosen by our people for hundreds of years now.

The standard is to swear in on the Bible and it's being denied now? How is Keith Ellison or this woman swearing in on their own holy book "denying" anything? She, as well as Ellison were elected by the people of their district, so if their religion is something other than Christianity, they should be able to swear in on the book of their religion.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Christian lawmakers get sworn in on the bible all the time. King Trump is about to get sworn in on a bible this week.

I personally think all religious books and text shouldn't be anywhere near our government. But it is allowed. You allow one religious book so you can't ban the others.

Forum List

Back