National Review on the Coming White Minority

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by William Joyce, May 26, 2007.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MzM0MGNmNTI3ZmI5MjIwNzUzYWNiNGU3NzY3NGFhMzU

And so white-Anglo America slips into minority status. Probably we never wanted it to happen. Probably, if asked around 1970 whether it ought to happen, most of us would have said no. The topic never rose to the status of a major political issue among the mass of Americans, though. The coming presidential election will be the first in my lifetime to have immigration as a major theme.

If Americans minded what was happening, they didn’t mind enough to stop it. To be sure, their indifference was aided and abetted by the late 20th-century browbeating campaigns by cultural elites on behalf of “diversity,” “political correctness,” and racial guilt; but Americans didn’t seem to mind those much, either — not enough to rebel against them in any significant way.

If there is any large general historical lesson to be taken from all this, it is that a population as prosperous, secure, well-employed, and well-entertained as the white Anglos of late 20th-century America, and as confident of its own cultural superiority, cannot be made to care much about matters of ethnic identity, and may altogether lose the habit of thinking in such terms.

Whether this ethnic insouciance will survive the coming great demographic changes, I don’t know. Things have gone so far now that there is very little we can do but wait and see.

2. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    Making decisions based on skin color needs to go away. Most especially in THIS country. Latest estimates that I saw have the Majority as Hispanic by the 2050 or so time period.

The threat is not ethnicity, it is foolish political beliefs.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Couldn't agree with you more. We need to get back to the idea of a meritocracy...Where superficial details such as race, ethnicity, religion etc. are no longer at issue.

4. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    These are naive views. Race and ethnicity aren't "skin color," they're real sociobiological categories and people act accordingly. The reason Mexico is a shithole isn't because of "skin color," it's because Mexicans are a different ethnic group. Whites make good countries not because of "skin color" but because that's how they evolved.

Neither of you seriously think "skin color," i.e., race, is irrelevant, because if you did, you'd have no objection to living in Africa.

Race can't be made "not to matter" any more than you can't make sex, the sun and the air "not matter".

5. BaronVonBigmeat

BaronVonBigmeat Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +160
    Mexico and most of South America is a shithole mainly because their governments have the baggage of Spanish law and traditions, specifically a lack of economic freedom and property rights for ordinary citizens. The US and Canada had the blessing of inheriting english common law. Likewise, Spain itself has been a bit of a shithole compared to the rest of western europe for much of the last few hundred years, even though it's inhabited by white people.

Anyway, I tend to think that the welfare state is going to collapse by 2050 or whenever this demographic trend plays out. I don't have a huge problem with immigration, so long as government doesn't point a gun at my head and force me to pay their bills. I also tend to be a little bit sceptical of predictions that are decades out. I think we're going to be in for a rather harsh recession/depression in the next decade or so, which will slow immigration a good bit. Mexican immigration has already slowed now that housing is in a slump and shows no signs of picking up anytime soon.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,920
    You are so full of shit I wouldn't be surprised if your eyes aren't brown.

Last I checked "whites" have screwed up a shit load of countries.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Hmmm... whitish, I suppose. Yet I would continue to assert that race is what makes the difference. Why did the better legal systems develop in England, so far north and so white, and not elsewhere?

Last I checked "whites" have screwed up a shit load of countries.

Sigh. Which ones? Name one non-white country you think you could move to and be welcomed. Actually, name one non-white neighborhood in the U.S. you'd like to move to.

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
  9. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Some for you:

http://www.isteve.com/RealityofRace.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~neoeugenics/miele.htm

Funny you should mention PBS (heh) as your source...

Sarich and Miele state: "While we were preparing the final draft of this book, the Public Broadcasting System (PBS) in 2003 aired a highly acclaimed documentary, Race: The Power of an Illusion. The contemporary scientific and ethical consensus in both the media and the social sciences regarding race was concisely summarized in the ten numbered statements that appear at the beginning of the website that accompanies the documentary (http://www.pbs.org/race). The documentary's numbered statements and their elaborations follow; the chapter numbers shown in italics and enclosed in square brackets refer to the chapters of this book that challenge the particular statement.

DESTROYED!

You might want to change your screen name. I doubt truth matters to you. Other things might, like safety, happy thoughts and ice cream, but don't kid yourself that truth matters to you. Not even close.

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    what makes you think your sources are better?