National Felons League - NFL arrest database

What they pay these guys is flat out ridiculous to begin with.
Why do you say that? Dont you believe in being paid for the value you bring an organization?
Hell no!!! They throw a damn ball around. That's it. There are people who work their asses AND feet off...servers, hostesses, retail clerks, front desk clerks, doctors assistants, fast food servers, etc etc etc...all of them working working working and look what they bring to an organization! SERVICE. Dealing with the public. Sweating. Being sick and still going to work. Teaching kids. Raising children.
These guys are NOT worth what they are paid. Period.

Why do you say that? Dont you believe in being paid for the value you bring an organization?
Hell no!!! They throw a damn ball around. That's it. There are people who work their asses AND feet off...servers, hostesses, retail clerks, front desk clerks, doctors assistants, fast food servers, etc etc etc...all of them working working working and look what they bring to an organization! SERVICE. Dealing with the public. Sweating. Being sick and still going to work. Teaching kids. Raising children.
Wait so youre saying that if I stand in one spot and make someone a billion dollars a year just by my presence I dont deserve compensation for that billion I produced? That sounds very uncapitalistic.

Doesn't take a list that long to disturb me. Being a Gator fanatic, that whole Aaron Fernandez story was the game changer for me. This guy was a brilliant athlete. And the NFL turned him into a gangster and murderer.

Even playing with Saint Tebow couldn't save him. :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:
How many of those do you need?
How did the NFL turn him into a murderer gangster?

For starters, after the Nat. Championship -- he just up and left Florida, shit canned college and entered the draft as Junior. Just too much attraction to the fame and fortune. He also was found with severe CTE after autopsy. And that was an extremely SHORT career.
He was a member of the Bloods long before he hit college.

Nothing I ever heard. Doubt Florida would have drafted him if that was official.

Doesn't take a list that long to disturb me. Being a Gator fanatic, that whole Aaron Fernandez story was the game changer for me. This guy was a brilliant athlete. And the NFL turned him into a gangster and murderer.

Even playing with Saint Tebow couldn't save him. :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:
How many of those do you need?
How did the NFL turn him into a murderer gangster?

For starters, after the Nat. Championship -- he just up and left Florida, shit canned college and entered the draft as Junior. Just too much attraction to the fame and fortune. He also was found with severe CTE after autopsy. And that was an extremely SHORT career.
He was a member of the Bloods long before he hit college.

Nothing I ever heard. Doubt Florida would have drafted him if that was official.
You have no clue how many criminals colleges draft simply because they are athletes. Most look the other way if they see they can turn you around.

Most of the professions you listed dont generate the money athletes do. Thats why they dont pay well. You are only worth as much as the value you bring to an organization.

[
There have been plenty of criminals playing in the NFL. NFL players have committed crimes ranging from murder to rape to assault, wife beating, kid beating, and everything in between -- none of which inspired any conservatives to boycott the NFL. Hysterically, a few blacks kneel during the NFL and NOW they're offended by their behavior.

:lmao:

It's the hypocrisy. These are thugs demanding more JUSTICE in america>

Criminal is criminal. Are you suggesting we ignore it because they are negro's?

Yes, that's exactly what liberals are saying. It's the fault of the white man when a black turns into a criminal. Whites should have given him more welfare money and affirmative action jobs.

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

Black people make up about half of all murders, 1/3 of all rapes, about 36.9% of all violent crimes, compared to 60.1% for white people.

Those are obama numbers. He counted hispanic criminals as white.

OTOH - When the govt tabulated people with a college degree, obozo had them count whites as hispanic!!!

Obama doesn't do the numbers, sorry, these are the numbers that come from the law enforcement agencies of the country. Hispanics are counted as white OR black. They are not a race, so they are included.

Does it matter? You said BLACK PEOPLE COMMIT MOST VIOLENT CRIMES, and yet, black people DON'T COMMIT MOST VIOLENT CRIMES no matter where you put Hispanics.

Criminal is criminal. Are you suggesting we ignore it because they are negro's?

Yes, that's exactly what liberals are saying. It's the fault of the white man when a black turns into a criminal. Whites should have given him more welfare money and affirmative action jobs.

No, that's not what liberals are saying. That you don't comprehend what liberals are saying is more the problem here.

Methinks the NFL players just fucked themselves permanently. Those big assed checks? Fixing to get way way small. :lol:

Methinks the NFL players just fucked themselves permanently. Those big assed checks? Fixing to get way way small. :lol:
Theyll be ok. White people cant stand not being able to watch Black athletes performing at their peak. Next year this time they'll be back rooting for their favorite team all the while calling Black people *******,

Theyll be ok. White people cant stand not being able to watch Black athletes performing at their peak. Next year this time they'll be back rooting for their favorite team all the while calling Black people *******,
Yeah? Do you see any white faces in here, Ascle?

DKnrDWcV4AAsqtL.jpg

DKnrDWcV4AAsqtL.jpg
Why would I see white faces? Cops dont mess with white players. They're like their heroes.

And, when blacks stop the double standard bullshit by saying its ok to call each other the N word..which includes any variations of it...then maybe others will stop too. Ever think of that?
If the word is WRONG, then its wrong for EVERYONE. Including blacks.

DKnrDWcV4AAsqtL.jpg
Why would I see white faces? Cops dont mess with white players. They're like their heroes.
Oh bullshit, Ascle. That is just bullshit and you know it.

And, when blacks stop the double standard bullshit by saying its ok to call each other the N word..which includes any variations of it...then maybe others will stop too. Ever think of that?
If the word is WRONG, then its wrong for EVERYONE. Including blacks.
I think thats a weak ass excuse. "I'm going to call you a ****** because you called your home boy nigga" Thats like calling a woman a bitch because you overheard her calling her friend a bitch.

Forum List

Back