National Felons League - NFL arrest database

List is 869 incidents long so you'll have to go to the link to see them. Point is the NFL is just a bunch of criminal thugs and we need to boycott them even if they stop their idiotic protesting over "racial injustice" while the league is 70% black!!!

NFL Arrest-Database - NFL Football - USA TODAY
I was wondering when one of the drumpsters was going to pull the next tool in the white boy snowflake meltdown. On to the character assassination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just exactly how can the owners be bigoted when over 70 percent of the players are negro?
The NFL has made more multi millionaire Negro's then anybody.

List is 869 incidents long so you'll have to go to the link to see them. Point is the NFL is just a bunch of criminal thugs and we need to boycott them even if they stop their idiotic protesting over "racial injustice" while the league is 70% black!!!

So, how many different people have been on an NFL roster since the year 2000? And then what is the rate of their arrests? your post is utterly meaningless without this information. No, the wingnut, dog-whistle blog you regurgitated that from will not be providing those answers.
There have been plenty of criminals playing in the NFL. NFL players have committed crimes ranging from murder to rape to assault, wife beating, kid beating, and everything in between -- none of which inspired any conservatives to boycott the NFL. Hysterically, a few blacks kneel during the NFL and NOW they're offended by their behavior.

:lmao:
Criminal is criminal. Are you suggesting we ignore it because they are negro's?
I'm not suggesting, I'm saying it's because blacks are protesting. How dare they, right?

Twitter is on this too. Someone posted the same thing..or similar to..what the OP posted. How can they kneel but ignore their OWN criminal behavior?

Doesn't take a list that long to disturb me. Being a Gator fanatic, that whole Aaron Fernandez story was the game changer for me. This guy was a brilliant athlete. And the NFL turned him into a gangster and murderer.

Even playing with Saint Tebow couldn't save him. :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:
How many of those do you need?

Doesn't take a list that long to disturb me. Being a Gator fanatic, that whole Aaron Fernandez story was the game changer for me. This guy was a brilliant athlete. And the NFL turned him into a gangster and murderer.

Even playing with Saint Tebow couldn't save him. :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel: :eusa_angel:
How did the NFL turn him into a murderer gangster?

For the benefit of the KKK affiliated members here -- Hernandez was not of the negroid persuasion. And if you're gonna make that case, you best get out your calculators or have someone HELP YOU calculate the "relative percentages" of "thug behaviour" compared to the size of the race cohorts.

I was wondering when one of the drumpsters was going to pull the next tool in the white boy snowflake meltdown. On to the character assassination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just exactly how can the owners be bigoted when over 70 percent of the players are negro?
The NFL has made more multi millionaire Negro's then anybody.
I'd pay someone a million if I could make a billion. youre a poor white boy so you dont understand the concept of how you can still be a bigot or racist but put that to the side to make mail.

I think that CTE issue in all sports is going to become a huge issue real shortly.
Jr Seahow (SP?) Did it for me.

You must be drunk. Dude was a gangsta long before he came to the NFL.

For starters, after the Nat. Championship -- he just up and left Florida, shit canned college and entered the draft as Junior. Just too much attraction to the fame and fortune. He also was found with severe CTE after autopsy. And that was an extremely SHORT career.

Well maybe it's time to take the gangster OUT of sports.

For starters, after the Nat. Championship -- he just up and left Florida, shit canned college and entered the draft as Junior. Just too much attraction to the fame and fortune. He also was found with severe CTE after autopsy. And that was an extremely SHORT career.
He was a member of the Bloods long before he hit college.

Well maybe it's time to take the gangster OUT of sports.
Well get busy. Lets see how brave you are?

Don't think he ever got suspended in his 3 short seasons at Gainesville. RIGHT NOW -- Florida is playing a season with NINE freaking key players on suspension. I think College athletics is throttling that behavior way down -- given the NFL publicity.

Don't think he ever got suspended in his 3 short seasons at Gainesville. RIGHT NOW -- Florida is playing a season with NINE freaking key players on suspension. I think College athletics is throttling that behavior way down -- given the NFL publicity.
Just because he didnt get suspended doesnt mean he wasnt a criminal. I know lots of white guys I played ball with that were criminals and never got caught. Black ones too.

Forum List

Back