National Felons League - NFL arrest database

And, when blacks stop the double standard bullshit by saying its ok to call each other the N word..which includes any variations of it...then maybe others will stop too. Ever think of that?
If the word is WRONG, then its wrong for EVERYONE. Including blacks.
I think thats a weak ass excuse. "I'm going to call you a ****** because you called your home boy nigga" Thats like calling a woman a bitch because you overheard her calling her friend a bitch.
Nice attempt at a twist of what I said, but no cigar.
If the word is bad..ANY VARIATION of it...then its bad for ALL to use it. Its as simple as that.

Methinks the NFL players just fucked themselves permanently. Those big assed checks? Fixing to get way way small. :lol:
Theyll be ok. White people cant stand not being able to watch Black athletes performing at their peak. Next year this time they'll be back rooting for their favorite team all the while calling Black people *******,
Yeah? Do you see any white faces in here, Ascle?

DKnrDWcV4AAsqtL.jpg
Why would I see white faces? Cops dont mess with white players. They're like their heroes.
Oh bullshit, Ascle. That is just bullshit and you know it.
Really? Grace i was in the military. I saw whites up close and watched them get away with all kinds of shit. I know a lot of pro players and the dynamic is no different.

And, when blacks stop the double standard bullshit by saying its ok to call each other the N word..which includes any variations of it...then maybe others will stop too. Ever think of that?
If the word is WRONG, then its wrong for EVERYONE. Including blacks.
I think thats a weak ass excuse. "I'm going to call you a ****** because you called your home boy nigga" Thats like calling a woman a bitch because you overheard her calling her friend a bitch.
Nice attempt at a twist of what I said, but no cigar.
If the word is bad..ANY VARIATION of it...then its bad for ALL to use it. Its as simple as that.
I cant tell a woman not to call another woman a bitch and if she does then I am going to call her a bitch just cause. Its the same exact thing and you know it.

Apples and oranges. You don't see the word bitch being filtered or people screaming racist over it or gangs of protesters marching over it, etc.
IF THE WORD IS THAT BAD TO WHERE IT IS CONSIDERED WORLD WIDE AS A BAD WORD...THEN YOU CAN'T USE IT EITHER EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BLACK.
What part of that do you flat out refuse to acknowledge?
Just once, I wish I could reach you. But your indignant/angry wall is very tall and very thick. You are unreachable.

OY!!! You frustrate me something fierce!!!!

Gotta bail this thread. You make my blood pressure skyrocket, lol.

See ya elsewhere.

Apples and oranges. You don't see the word bitch being filtered or people screaming racist over it or gangs of protesters marching over it, etc.
IF THE WORD IS THAT BAD TO WHERE IT IS CONSIDERED WORLD WIDE AS A BAD WORD...THEN YOU CAN'T USE IT EITHER EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BLACK.
What part of that do you flat out refuse to acknowledge?
Just once, I wish I could reach you. But your indignant/angry wall is very tall and very thick. You are unreachable.
I think you keep missing the point that nigga isnt bad if used by a Black person. Just like bitch isnt bad if used by another woman. The people that are using dictate not the people that want to use it and dont have permission.

You are a racist asshole, but yeah, the NFL is full of people who should be in prison. These are not the sort of people who should be exalted in any way.

None of you RWNJs cared about that until they dared to do something they are constitutionally guaranteed the right to do.

Your pino trump didn't care either, until he realized he could use their legal protest as a way to get back the nfl for snubbing him.

Further, if they were all white, you RWNJ traitors still wouldn't care.

Yes, the OP is racist human garbage but you're no better. Nor are of the rest of you who refuse to put the US Constitution ahead of your pathetic partisan lying.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

None of you RWNJs cared about that until they dared to do something they are constitutionally guaranteed the right to do.

What a stupid argument. No one disputes that the players have a legal right to take a knee. The claim is that it is hypocritical for these multi-millionaire players to whine about racial injustice esp in a league that is 70% black. THINK

Forum List

Back